Zoom into Me (Frerard)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Viktoria Kaulitz <3, Oct 27, 2011.

1. i am so satisfied with that ending, there were like no loose ends and i love how they all ended up okay. i loved that recovery that Mikey made, and how much everyone has changed throughout this story. it was brilliant and sweet. loved it!

2. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Viktoria Kaulitz <3 New Member

^ Hey thank you so much for the comment, I'm glad that you liked this story and I am pretty relieved that you didnt think the ending was too rushed. Thanks for taking the time to read this whole thing as well, it means alot :)

Oh yeah I forgot to say earlier.........The ending is hinting towards a sequel, sort of about all of the stuff that happened after, so who wants one??

3. OOOOOHHHHHHH ME ME I DO I DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    That story will be something to read i am positive
    please make a sequel this was great!!

4. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Okay there will be a sequel :)
    I have already started to write it and it will hopefully be up within an hour or two.

5. THIS STORY WAS FUCKING AMAZING

it was one of the best frerard fanfics i had ever read :3

great story,

and i'm looking foward to the sequel :)

6. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

^ Hey thank you so much, it means so much to me that you liked this story, your comment has got me smiling and I really hope that you like the sequel too.

7. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

AHHH THIS STORY WAS AMAIZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!
    Okay Im calm...
    I love that Mikey is okay and happy.
    And I love that Gee and Frankie are happy!!!!!!!!
    LOVED THIS STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait for the sequel..... God I need to act my age XD I'm a fan girl over this fic XD