True Blood

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by Amelia, Sep 23, 2008.

1. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

NOOOOORAAAAAA omfg I'm so pissed

2. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Oh my god, Chloe walked into my room right at Nora started like, decomposing, and you should have seen the look on her face. I'm surprised she didn't have nightmares.
    I'm more bummed about Terry than Nora, though. Sure, Terry's storyline was crappy and unnecessary last season, but I still loved him.
    I'm also kind of not happy with Jessica right now. Like, Jason infiltrated this terrible place to save you, and you ask him to find the guy you wanna fuck? Come on, man.
    And I bet anything that they injected Jason with Hep V was talking about the vampires he killed at the authority, and that female vamp in gen pop who said "He's mine," is going to feed on him and get sick pretty quickly. So, at least Jason's ass'll be saved by that.

3. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

Ugh, Terry broke my heart, too. I'm just very upset with this season. It's been VERY strange, but I like where they're going SO much better than where the books went.

4. Lokeriel

This season has been better than last season, so far. There's only 3 episodes left though, so we'll see if it stays better. And, I don't know, this season I'd say is better than a majority of the books, but last season wasn't. (I'm no big fan of last season, can you tell? Haha.) As long as they keep the ending of the last book out of the show, I'll be happy though.

5. Lokeriel

So, season finale, anyone?
    Feels like lots happened, and nothing at all.
    Also, high vampires doing the Charleston in the sunlight. Thaaat was interesting.

6. Lokeriel

[​IMG]

(via Entertainment Weekly)

I've got mixed feelings on this. I haven't been enjoying the show as much, the last couple of seasons, but if it ends, where else will I get my dose of sexy supernatural ridiculousness?

7. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

Yeah, I think it's time that this train wreck be ended.

8. Lokeriel

^Remember when True Blood was still awesome and we freaked out about it on FB every week? I miss that, haha.

9. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

^YES, oh my God. <333