This Is What Your Parents Always Warned You About

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Sade, Dec 24, 2010.

1. OH my god!! nnoooooooo!

2. GiveMeAllYourPoison

GiveMeAllYourPoison New Member

Oh God no.... BRING HER BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

3. JillGeeRAWRd

JillGeeRAWRd Member

damnshitfuck. Where's my man walking off too?
    Wait. Where the hell am I??
    I bet Bob took me.
    *takes skittles*
    nomnomnom.
    I don't want it to end, but I want to know what happens to me.
    More?
    Oh, and I might start another fic. Jill and I have one going.
    How bad did Eboni get pwned?

4. MyChemicalJill

MyChemicalJill Active Member

asdfghjkl; NO FUCK NO YOU CAN'T FUCKING BE DEAD. OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA SLIT BOB FROM HIS DICK TO HIS CHIN AND RIP HIS INTERNAL ORGANS OUT SO I CAN AVENGE YOU HOLY FUCK D:<

5. Sade

Sade Member

While you're reading this chapter make sure you listen to this song. :)

YouTube - Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne (lyrics)

Chapter Fourteen

Third Person's POV

It wasn't the right kind of day for a funeral. The sun shone, a bright blue sky, birds chirpping happily. Far too happy for the grim scene taking place in the Monroeville cemetery. As the preacher spoke about someone he didn't even know, seven friends fought the urge to break down. They mourned their friend. Each of them lost in their own thoughts.

Gerard blamed himself. He should've seen it, he was dating Sam. Silent tears ran down his face as he looked at her face. She looked like she was sleeping. Why can't she just wake up?

Frank felt like he lost his sister. He had known her since birth. He was supposed to protect her. He bowed his head not being able to look at her without crying. He had to be strong for Catt and the others.

Mikey held Jill supporting most of her weight. She felt like she'd fall down the second he let go. Sade meant so much to him. Thanks to her he had Jill. What were they going to do?

Ray fought the tears that were constantly threatening to spill over. There was an empty space now. He knew nothing could fill the spot Sade had. He did his best to comfort Lindzi knowing only time could do that.

Jill held onto Mikey as if her life depended on it. She wasn't even there to say goodbye. It's not fair. She should be here alive. Sade was always there when you had to talk. Now all Jill could do was watch as they each fell apart. It was like Sade was the glue that held them together.

Catt couldn't look at the coffin. She wanted Sade back and seeing her there tore her apart. She'd give anything to see her one last time. She was gone. Never coming back. I know! I fucking know! She screamed in her mind. I need her to come back.

Lindzi wished this could all be a joke. Sade would sit up and smile at them again. They would be overwhelmed with relief, but mad for the joke. She slipped right through their fingers. She just wanted to at least give her a hug to say good bye.

They walked up to say their final goodbyes, each leaving a white rose. They were Sade's favorite. They would never forget her. As they walked out of the cemetery each felt a sudden rush of cool air. They turned to see a faint outline of Sade smiling. Then she was gone. They left knowing she would always be with them.

It's over!! :') Sorry if I made you sad. D: I really enjoyed writing this story! Thank you all for reading and rating it five stars! You're the best! :D I love you all! <3

And youngest Jill it was Cynthia Catt owned. :p She got owned pretty badly. XD

6. JillGeeRAWRd

JillGeeRAWRd Member

Wait. WTF happened to me?
    And do they miss me too?
    :( I'm sad this is over. Fuck you Bob.
    And how did Catt own Cynthia?

7. Sade

Sade Member

^Hmm lets say you ran away with Bob and no they don't miss you. You were a bitch. XD

Cynthia was being a bitch and Catt just put her in her place. Hahaha.

8. JillGeeRAWRd

JillGeeRAWRd Member

WAITWHATTHEFUCK?!?!?!?!
    HOW THE HELL DID I MISS ALL THESE CHAPTERS?
    HOW AM I THE BITCH??
    DON'T KILL ME?
    HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!?!
    Damn.

9. Chemical 30

Chemical 30 Just 'That' Girl

Perfect song for this!
    I totally crying right now!
    Loved, loved the story

10. Sade

Sade Member

^Thank you!! :D

Youngest Jill, I'm sorry I made you the bitch.

11. JillGeeRAWRd

JillGeeRAWRd Member

It's okay. But now you'll have to wait for my update. MWAHAHAHAH!

12. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

Thanks for writing this :) I loved it.
    I'm in a gif overload today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. GiveMeAllYourPoison

GiveMeAllYourPoison New Member

this was great. thanks for writing :D

14. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

You might wanna pm a mod to move this to completed fan fics

15. JillGeeRAWRd

JillGeeRAWRd Member

^ We don't usually do that. We just kinda let them wander into nothingness.

16. MyChemicalJill

ghsdkghsf;fd;f NO.
    It's not over till I say it's over D:<<<

17. ^damn fucking straight. Hifive bro.

18. Sade

Sade Member

^That made me smile. XD Thank you all! And Jill and Catt. It's over. -.- I'll be starting another story soon.

19. Oh I've just teared up reading that. I did well until they saw her outline. Imma go cry now.
    I loved this story

20. MyChemicalJill

No. It's not over. I said it's not over so it's not over. XD