sheep with face?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by VickyWild, Jan 15, 2010.

1. VickyWild

VickyWild New Member

2. Niamh

Niamh Active Member

Oh.my.gawwwd...

That's the creepiest thing ever. 0_0
    No need to kill him, though.

3. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

Wtf? Shit, that's ugly.

4. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

That's fuckin' gross! Real or not, it's gross!

5. Christine

Christine Guest

I like it.
    It sucks for the sheep, though.

6. Kate.

Kate. Guest

Fuck!

Poor little thing, I don't know whether to believe their explanation that it was probably a result of the lamb's mother abundant to vitamin C because this has happened before:

"The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features,"

And how the fuck would vitamin C cause this new lamb to have human features to that extent? I'm no expert obviously but I don't think it's just a coincidence that it resembles a human.

How sick can you be to do something like that! I feel so sorry for it and the lamb's mother. It's just wrong, but I also find it sick that there was one human-lamb born before and it was alive but people killed it because they were afraid of it reminds me of the story of 'Frankenstein' by Mary Shelley, people hate what is different but I guess it's not their fault in some ways, but they shouldn't aim their hatred at the lamb they should aim it at the son of a bitch who did this to it.

But yeah I have multiple views on this and I'm not really sure what to think, but I just needed to let this one out.

Rant over.

7. Claire.

Claire. Photographic Disorder.

Why kill it? Stupid narrow-minded gits.
    We live in the XXI century for fuck's sake.
    It had a right to live as well.

8. Nukyster

Nukyster Active Member

now that's something you don't see everyday...

9. Linzi Sky.

Linzi Sky. Active Member

I saw this on Bizarre mag's site. Maybe that's why you shouldn't sheep-shag? Haha! Anyway, it is freaky, nonetheless, but it's no weirder than lambs with two heads really.

EDIT: I actually agree with you on that, Kate. Especially if animal testing really is the reason for it! Sick.

10. XOMBIE

XOMBIE Guest

for sure.

11. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

This definitely ISN'T the product of a human-sheep sex scandal, guys. It's impossible. I mean, we're of a completely different species and the chromosomes don't match and etc. etc. I don't know if any of you were actually thinking that was the case, but yeah, it's not like a sheep/human love-child or anything.

12. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

EWWWWWWW.
    /freaks out.

13. Kiki.

Kiki. New Member

Thats quite odd.

14. tomwilleatbluesface

tomwilleatbluesface New Member

It's a horrible picture, the poor thing had lips. Quite clearly a hoax though, like juilliet says the chromosomes are different so no offspring could have been produced.