Orphan Black

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by Shaz., Oct 24, 2013.

1. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

(I debated about posting that summary from Wiki but it's not very spoilery. Chances are if you've even heard of the show, you know it involves clones.)

I am so in love with this show. It actually surprised me how much I love it. I love how complex it is, the dialogue is wonderful and I still can't get over Tatiana Maslany's acting.
    Anyone else watch it? Favourite character(s)?

2. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Holy crap, this show. I'm so floored by Maslany's acting ability, just, holy shxt, man. (I've yet to watch the last episode though. I'd been watching it on my cable service's on demand, and it was glitchy the day I was trying to watch the last one. It's super unreliable like that. Hopefully they'll get it up on Netflix soon.)

3. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

I just watched the last episode the other day, floored me. So good, I can't wait for the next season.
    I just love that each clone is so different. Even though they look the exact same, they're so clearly different people that I actually sometimes forget they're played by the same person.

4. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

She's so good at having different mannerisms and expressions as each character, it really is easy to forget they're all the same actress.