Once Upon A Time

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by crescendo., Nov 17, 2011.

1. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Anybody else watch it? I find it really good.
    It's on ABC on Sundays at 8pm EST

2. TheNickiOfDoom

TheNickiOfDoom Time Lord

I enjoy it. It's stll kinda boring yet, but that is it won't be for long.

3. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Yeah it's one of those things that have to build up, and get a good enough background and whatnot before it can become really good. Even so I find it really fascinating with the way they use the characters that we all grew up with.

4. MissCimi

MissCimi Nerd

I have so much fun guessing who all the fairy tale characters are. Mr. Gold, haha. I liked that one. It's a good show.

5. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

I'm watching it. I love fairytale movies and TV-series so this is great. :)

6. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I love it so much, it shows you the dark side to fairy tales that in any other circumstance you wouldn't realize existed

7. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I've been trying to watch it, but it's on when I'm trying to get the kids to wind down for bed, so I only kind of get the story line so far, and I don't think I know any of the characters names, haha. I do like what I've managed to catch so far, though.

8. sXe.Sarah

sXe.Sarah Member

I love it so much. My mom and I watch it together every Sunday. Its our thing. :)

9. It's not on in New Zealand yet but I think it starts next week :D I'm pretty excited, it looks really good

10. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I'm watching this over any new Simpsons episode, it's so good!

11. I love the whole concept of Once Upon a Time. Especially that it's not like the Disney movies, and from my signature you can tell who my favourite characters are :p

I really enjoy watching all the actors become these fairy tale characters, and jump back into what we see as 'normal', and although I hate Regina with all my might, she's such an interesting character.

12. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I am so excited the Captain Hook is going to be in the next season!

13. I know! I haven't watched the finalle yet for Season 1 (it's on tonight). But I'm really interested to find out if Neverland exists. I don't think any of the characters in Storybrooke have mentioned another world other than "their" world and "this" world

14. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

If it has magic it exists. They live in the enchanted forest or some shit like that

15. I've read lots of theories online and each gets me more and more confused.

I'm watching the finalle right now and I'm glued to the screen (other than the ads!)

16. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Well *spoiler alert* we get to find out who Henry's father is

17. POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

^^ ah but you see I have inside information, which sadly I can't share otherwise the whole Internet will explode, I've already had it on Facebook, information exploding everywhere. I knew we were going to find out who Henry's father is, and I know the majority of the season will be based around Rumple. And that's all I'm allowed to say otherwise I'll get my ass handed to me.

Holy crap how good was the finale!? It's gunna be tough to beat that one next season!

18. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

What why... you know I have a pm box riiight -hint hint-

The finale was AWESOME. I like how magic is back in and whatnot. This whole thing is going to be interesting. Especially since they picked up where they left off

19. I just rewatched it, mums first time seeing cause she was at work. I adored Rumple and Belle's little scene at the end with the well, melts my heart.
    God I love how twisted Rumplestiltskin is! You finally decide which side he's on and then WHAM! Youre in the dark again.

Haha, maybe I'll PM you, maybe I won't.... Anyways, I may know 'inside information' but I get the rumours from the inside, I don't know they are for certain until we hear publicly. Such as the season 2 revolving around Rumplestiltskin, (I know for certain Baelfire is coming back, that hasn't been released publicly yet but I know that one is true), Captain Hook is going to appear and so is a new character 'Jack', we're learning the story behind Dr Whale, etc etc. the rest of it is only rumours from the inside, not the Internet rumours we normally get.

What I find hilarious is that you're more interested in the inside information than how I actually obtain said information.

Although I heard they re-cast the prince, is that true? That one seems pretty solid all over the place but not confirmed that I know of.

20. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I would like to know that as well and would have asked eventually
    Pm please!

I haven't heard anything about them recasting anyone. I would assume by prince you mean Prince Charming
    Okay read this: Info on season 2