On The Run Romance

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by FUNERALMARCH, Jun 14, 2008.

1. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_ New Member

great update poor frank

2. MCRxParader

MCRxParader Active Member

I loved it!
    Fucking amazing.
    <3

3. FUNERALMARCH

FUNERALMARCH Guest

thanks for the comments you guys are amazing.
    i really do appreciate each comment=]
    and psh, parents.
    mines are like frankies too. in a way...

Chapter Fifteen.

The awkwardness of the silence that followed was enough to choke on.
    I fucking hated it.
    I stood there looking at him puzzled, he just sat on the edge of his goddamn bed, most likely feeling sorry for his sorry ass.
    I couldn’t blame him.
    Suddenly I found that I wasn’t too fucking concerned with what just took place, me ripping that filthy wh**e to shreds.
    Suddenly I wanted to know more about what Frank was saying.

I cleared my throat.
    Just to make sure he knew I was still in the room.
    The almost trance like look in his half lidded eyes made me doubt he knew I was still present.
    He looked up at me.

“What’s stopping you from just leaving then, Frank?” I asked, moving slowly closer to him.

“Its not even that Gerard, its about what’s starting me to” he countered.
    I didn’t really get what he fucking meant.
    But I’m a stupid ass from a trailer park, how the fuck could I understand someone else’s point of view if I rarely understood mine?

“What do you mean?” I asked, honestly.

He smiled, a bitterness was left lingering on his lips from it as he continued.
    “Like look, I have all this shit here, everything…even if it means nothing to me. Like a place to live, a job, a fucking car. And some of the stuff I have here does mean something to me, at least. Like Mikes, my parents still. I don’t have the fucking heart to just leave if its not for a reason, you know?”

I sat down next to him on the edge of his bed.
    Although I felt it repulsive to be sitting on a bed that two men possibly fucked in, I didn’t really care.
    My goddamn motherfucking knees would give out if I continued to stand.

I actually had no fucking clue what Frank meant.
    I didn’t come from a environment like him.
    Sure his parents were Bible-beaters or whatever but they must’ve still loved him.
    I mean if the fucker wasn’t willing to walk out on his parents, he must’ve loved them too.
    And Mikey, his brother.
    I knew they loved each other.
    See Frank had that, a family.
    I didn’t.
    My parents…or parent, my mother was a fucking wh**e who banged fuckers on the living room couch, while her son was still inside the house, trailer, even if I was sitting in the living room watching a goddamn cartoon when I was ten she’d fuck them there.
    And my other parent, my real dad, I mean…fucker left so long ago.
    Ed wasn’t even worthy enough to be considered a human being let alone a father, so I didn’t even let him cross my mind…when thinking about my ‘family’.
    And my brother.
    I wasn’t even sure he was alive, let alone if the fucker would even like me.
    Nobody fucking liked me.
    So no, I didn’t ‘know’ what Frank meant.

“But I thought you were tired of this shit?” I asked looking at his pale face, confused.

“I am, I really am. But what more does the outside world have to offer? I don’t even know what this inside world, my world has to offer…you know? Like yeah, maybe my parents are fucking annoying and don’t get anything about me…maybe they even fucking break my goddamn heart because I know they see me as inferior…but that’s just the thing Gerard. If my own flesh and blood think I’m inferior…what the fuck will the people in the outside world think?”

I wanted to laugh out fucking loud.
    Poor little Frankie, whining his life away about how his parents mistreat and misread his ****** ass.
    Please.
    That’s nothing.
    Try having a drugged up wh**e mother, losing your brother and pretty much being able to consider yourself a bastard…

“I cant just leave if I have nothing on the other side waiting for me, no guarantee” he finished off, his eyes narrowing as he made somewhat of a point.

I just nodded.
    I didn’t really know how to feel about Frank at that point.
    He seemed so different once you talked to him, I mean really fucking talk to the kid.
    The one I met before at the gas station, the one who talked to me in the coffee shop, the one who gave me his number for if ‘I’m ever back in town’ seemed like someone entirely different.
    Frankie no longer seemed like the middle class, happy-go-lucky, bragging in my face, fucker he seemed like then.
    This Frank was different.
    He was broken, a ******, he felt pain.
    Different than mine, yes, the fucker couldn’t last a second in my shoes…but still I couldn’t help but understand what he meant, feel for him.
    But the thought of him staying because he supposedly had nothing to leave for made me angry.
    The fucker would remain stuck in Jersey.
    I hated that for some fucking reason, just hated it.

“So how long do think it will be before you fucking find something to make you leave?” I asked, just curious to what his answer would fucking be, really.

He shrugged his shoulder and let out an exaggerated sigh.
    “Too long”

I only nodded.
    Seems he had nothing to say, neither did I though.
    After another uncomfortable fucking silence he asked the question I fucking forgot, the one I didn’t want him to ask.
    He reminded me of why I was here, somewhere in Jersey, sitting on a fag’s bed.

“What did you mean when you said you hurt someone?”

4. Christine

Christine Guest

Poor Frank...
    Loved the update!

5. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

omg update wow i feel sorry for frank and Gee but whats he gunna say to frank

6. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

I love Gerard's personality in this!
    Great update.

7. MCRxParader

Ooh, cliffhangerrrr.
    I wonder if Gerard's gonna lie or not.

Loved it <3

8. MandaMaru

MandaMaru New Member

Ohohohohohohooo~

I hope Gerard tells him the truth xD To 'see' Frank's reaction xD

Frank should like totally run away with Gee, and they can murder people across the country. And Mikey can be their sidekick ( and wear a maid outfit as he cleans up after Gerard and Frank's sexy messes)

xD

9. MCRJunkie

MCRJunkie New Member

oh dear....what is gerard going to say.....
    I love this story...

10. FUNERALMARCH

FUNERALMARCH Guest

thanks kids.
    update...

Chapter Sixteen.

“Huh, what?” I asked Frankie, my eyes wide in shock.
    I shifted in my place next to him, almost squirming…hating him for asking such a question, although I set myself up for it, telling him in the first place that I did something horrible, hurt someone.

“You said you hurt somebody, what did you mean?” Frank asked, moving slightly so he could stare me in the eyes.
    Damn fucker.

I looked away, looked down, anywhere.
    “I…she…I…don’t know” I struggled, a jumble of words that barely made sense.

He looked at me for a long time.
    Too long.
    The fucker was making me nervous, he might have even known…he had some damn look in his eyes that made me think he fucking knew something.
    Suddenly however, he shot up from the bed.
    I let out a sigh, a breath of air…I wasn’t even aware that I was holding my breath.

“You know what? Its cool you can tell me in the morning” he said, before inching his way to the door he didn’t let me open.

“The morning?” I questioned.

“Yeah, you’re staying here tonight aren’t you?” he asked, turning around, his hand now on the door knob.

“I guess” I responded flatly.

“Kay, I’m gonna get you something to eat from downstairs, stay here” he commanded before exiting his own room.

I was baffled.
    Frank was a pretty good kid, easy going even.
    I liked him to a certain extent, I really fucking did.
    But what I didn’t like was the damn fucker commanding me to stay in his room, I almost got up off the bed and left out that very door just to piss the ****** off, by I decided against it last minute.
    Frank was giving me a place to stay.

But I wanted to leave, maybe in the fucking night, be on the run again before the cops come looking for me.
    They would have a lead, me signing into that filthy motel under my government name…and the dead body being in my very room, me gone.
    I didn’t know what the fuck to do, but I had to think of something before it was too late, too fucking late.

I wanted to barf at the fact that if I stayed Frank would surely question me about the slayings. Me hurting someone. But there was more than just someone.
    I killed three people, sure the first two were fucking slime bags and shouldn’t even be considered people but they were technically.
    I didn’t want to say too much tomorrow, but I knew there was no getting around this curious fucker Frank, if I did indeed stay.

I crashed my body against his bed violently, just laying there wishing I was a fucking corpse myself.
    Blood covering my dead body, while my pale skin went even paler.
    Cuts and stabs all over myself, it would surely be a work of art, a masterpiece.
    But I couldn’t kill myself that way, could I?

11. imnotokaayyy

imnotokaayyy New Member

Wow I loved it! Both of them that I happened to miss! :]

12. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

wow an update i still wanna know what hes gunna tell frank

13. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

Great update.
    :)

14. MCRJunkie

MCRJunkie New Member

this is so great............................................

15. do*OR*die

do*OR*die New Member

Wow, I missed so many updates!
    They were sooooo good!
    I love this story!

16. MCRxParader

I seriously loved that chapter.
    It was fucking brilliant.
    I'm still wondering about what Gee's gonna say to Frank. If he's gonna tell him the truth or not.

Amazing <3

17. Nephilim

Nephilim Give me love.

Very nice.

I think that I am in love with the way you are showing Gerard.
    You have so many catchy lines, it's amazing.

:D

18. FUNERALMARCH

FUNERALMARCH Guest

thanks guys<3

Chapter Seventeen.

I laid on Frankie’s bed, thinking just fucking thinking about how horrible everything is.
    My life was a fucking waste.
    But it wasn’t my fault, it couldn’t fucking be.
    It was that mother fucking c-word Donna’s fault.
    I had no control over anything, except lives.
    No, I didn’t have any fucking control over my own life, so I had to have control over other peoples.
    Fucking had to.

“Frank?” I heard that same nasally voice, that so familiar one.
    Just then the door opened, it was Mikey. The mute fucker I adored.

I half sat up instantly leaning on my elbows.

“Ger-Gerard?” he was fucking confused.

“Yeah come in here” I said, in a harsh whisper.
    He looked even more confused but did as was told.

“What’re you doing here?” he asked, his voice high, shock fucking apparent.

“It’s a long story, keep it fucking down” I spat.
    He looked uncomfortable.

“Do mom and dad know you’re here?” he asked, sounding like a goddamn child.

“No”

“I should go tell them…” he trailed off.

“No, Frank said-”

“You cant tell them” Frank’s voice was firm.
    I usually didn’t fucking like being cut off, but hey I wasn’t going to get in the way of this.
    He had a plate with something in it and a Coke can in his hands.
    He shut the door behind him as he entered his room.

“Here Gerard” he gave me the plate which had a fucking powered jelly donut on it.
    And the Coke.
    What a fine choice of food, fucking diabetes, much?

“Why cant I tell them?” Mikey asked.

“Remember last time” was all Frank mumbled as he took a seat uncomfortably close to me on the bed.
    “Oh…What’s going on though?” he pressed.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow okay? When mom and dad aren’t here, just go to your room” this fucker Frank, he didn’t know when to stop pushing people around did he?

“Kay Frank” and with the Mikey was gone, shutting the door behind him.

“Why didn’t you just tell him?” I asked while biting into the donut.

“I don’t even know why you’re here” he spat back.

I didn’t reply, I didn’t fucking feel the goddamn need to.
    A part of me however wanted to tell Frank, just so I wouldn’t be the only one who knew.
    And just because they, Frank and Mikey, were being good to me again.
    But I couldn’t trust Frank, could I?
    There would be a slight possibility that he’d tell the cops.
    And I didn’t want to take another innocent life…least, not so soon.

We didn’t talk much after I finished up eating but I wasn’t really complaining.
    We didn’t really have much else to talk about.
    I knew Frank wasn’t content with his life, he was gay, and he wanted a start, a reason enough to leave Jersey.
    Frank knew I hurt someone.
    That was all we fucking needed to know at that point.
    And I was actually feeling fucking tired.
    Whenever, when the fuck ever I eat I get tired after it. Especially shit like donuts, fucking weird, huh?

“I’m kinda tired” I stated, my dead voice flat as we both just fucking sat there.

“Oh” he looked at me, his eyes wide. He sucked at being a ‘host’.

“Um…you can sleep on the bed, I’ll get the floor” he mumbled, getting up and taking one of the many pillows he had off the bed.

“Nah man, its your fucking bed” I was actually trying to be nice.

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.
    “Its fine Gerard, I like sleeping on the floor” see I wasn’t going to fucking argue all day…or night, rather because I wasn’t fucking noble and I didn’t really care where the fucker slept.

“Kay” I said, settling in.
    It was awkward, I mean sleeping on their couch that one time was fine.
    Why? because it wasn’t on someone else’s bed, not to mention that this someone else was a homo.
    I mean who know who’s ass he fucked in that bed?
    I was tired though so I barely cared.

Frank got an extra sheet out of his closet, and settled in on the floor.
    I almost felt like a jerk, but he didn’t seem to mind.

“Promise you’ll tell me in the morning Gerard?” he asked, right after he turned out the light.

I didn’t fucking make promises.
    Frank and I weren’t friends I knew I couldn’t trust him with that secret, that I killed three people.
    I didn’t even want to be there, but I had nowhere else to go.
    No where fucking else…and here I was in some stranger’s house…where he fucking helped me.
    I knew that I’d fucking mangle this kid if he told and that was closure enough, knowing that I would be able to fuck him up if he did tell…

“Promise”

19. Christine

Christine Guest

Poor Mikey...
    Oooh, is Gerard gonna tell?
    Loved it!!!

20. MandaMaru

MandaMaru New Member

D;
    Mikey! Dun let Frank be a bossy bitch!
    D: But I still lurve you Frank!

And ohohohohooooooo~ I can't wait for Gerard to tell Frank whatever he's gonna say!
    I love how 'rude' Gerard is in this xD