Manga/ Anime!!!

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by mcr maddness, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Ain'tJustForTheFamex

Ain'tJustForTheFamex Active Member

By volumes. I only have the first one, but I borrowed 2, 3 & 4 off my friend. I NEEED 5!! But yeah. I'll catch up first, then we'll talk xD

@geradmcrsexii4eva - Ugh. I've only read about what, 5 of your posts? And I already majorly dislike you. It's clear to me that you are a closed minded, homophobic, insensitive person, and I'm sorry but that kind of person generally isn't welcomed here. Either shut up or go somewhere else to rant about how much you hate lesbians.

2. ^ My words exactly. Unless you don't want to be banned permanently from this forum, have some respect for other users. We're all really tolerant of gay/lesbian/bisexual people, and many of us are, so unless you can be the same way or at least keep insensitive comments to yourself, you really aren't welcome here.
    Also, I thought a few people, including myself, told you in your introduction thread to use correct spelling and grammar? Please do, I fear my eyes will bleed if I read another one of your posts written in that way.

/ontopic
    Ah, you must ^__^ VK keeps getting more brilliant as the volumes progress.

3. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

Soul Eater, I just watched the first episode.
    LOVE. IT.

I'd get the manga, but hey, guess who's broke?

4. Oh man, tell me about it. I can barely afford it.
    $20 a volume, and you finish it in an hour ;_; But hey, it's worth it.

I've never watched Soul Eater, what's it like?

5. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

Soul Eater's like; Halloween/Anime all in one.
    And it's freakin hilarious.

It's about this girl, and she has a Soul Eater. He can turn into a Sythe, and she kills certains souls for Soul (the stythe) to eat, and once he gets a certain amount, he kinda.. levels up? It's better than it sounds.

6. It sounds pretty awesome. So it's like, horror/comedy? What a great combination ;D If you like those sorts of anime, I'd definately recommend Kuroshitsuji. It's freaking amazing.

7. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

Cut it ouuuuut!
    Please stop going off topic!

Anyway.
    I just finished watching an anime called Special A.
    And I loved it.
    xD!
    Dunno if anyone else has seen/heard of it, but I thought it was so cute!

8. Amyx

Amyx Guest

Hey guys!
    I haven't been that active on this thread ;O But I'm a manga/Anime Lover for sure, and my fav Anime (and manga) will forever be NARUTO!<3
    I've even tattooed the Konoha leaf mark on my right shoulder XD

So we had this cosplay gathering in Oslo called "Desucon" here the other day. It was really fun and people from all around the county came dressed up : )
    I wasn't anyone special, but I wore the Jounin costume X3

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ( I look kinda stupid on that pic but it's just to show the costume! XD )

9. Ah, no, you don't look stupid! You cosplayed excellently, in my opinion XD

/offtopic
    I've never cosplayed before, but I'm saving my money for a Franziska von Karma cosplay at the moment.

back on topic...
    I've also never watched Naruto :S A lot of my friends like it though.

10. Kara

Kara New Member

Soul Eater is beyond awesome.
    I'm cosplaying Tsubaki next October.

Did anyone go to the recent Anime Expo in London?

11. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

^ Ahh, you know, if I was in London, I SO would have gone.
    My favourite cosplayer went, I believe. As Halloween Town Axel.
    And I must say, she looked AMAZING.

12. PunkAssMofo!

I didn't know there was an anime expo!
    Totally would've gone if I knew though!
    -Gutted-

13. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

FMA. oh em gosh.
    I see cosplays of it all the time, and now I see why people like it so much!
    I figured, since in May when I go to JAMPcon, Edward Elric's voice actor is going to be there, it'd be nice if I actually KNEW about the show. I like it, a lot ^_^

14. PunkAssMofo!

FMA is my favourite anime ever.
    I'm only on volume 10 of the manga though.
    D:

15. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

^ I've heard Manga's are better than the show.
    But I never have the time to go out and buy the manga, or read it for that matter. So I just watch the show. It's really interesting none the less.

16. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

The manga is always better than the anime. They leave things out of the anime.

17. PunkAssMofo!

Which anime are you watching?
    The original one or Brotherhood?
    'Cause Brotherhood is pretty much exactly the same as the manga, there's only teeeeeeny differences, but the original is completely different to the manga.

18. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

I'm watching the original one.

19. PunkAssMofo!

I love them both and I recommend after you've watched the original that you watch Brotherhood, 'cause they're so different.

20. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

I am in desperate need of 358/2 days. I don't have a DS, nor the money to buy the game. <.< bleh.

But rencetly I just finished watching Graviation. Confusing as hell. I didn't quite understand the ending, did they just live happily ever after? Rahhh. It was cute none the less.