Discussion Letters to

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Alesha, Jun 25, 2007.

1. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Thanks for scaring me! You've put the sound of the TARDIS as my notification tone and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to change it. I love Doctor Who and all but geez... Hearing that in the midst of class today only for you to say, "Hi, I changed your notifying tone. Like it?" You madame, well played...

Shawna-

2. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Dear back,
    Why do you hurt so much? I mostly just want to cry because of it, you asshole.

Angie

3. Dear Printer,
    Thanks to how difficult you have made my life in the last 8 months I will now never buy a Brother branded printer again. NEVER
    -Amy

4. FreeWilly

FreeWilly Member

Ugh. I wanna die.

5. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

Dear Scott,

You hurt me. You broke me. I did something stupid and lied to you. Twice.
    I'm so fucked up, and I'm sorry.
    I just wish I could go back.
    But I can't change it.

xo katelyn

6. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Michael,

I feel awful for doubting you. I know you want to come with me, but I can't help worrying that you'll let me down last minute. I love you with all my heart, but I'm still struggling to regain my complete trust of you after February. Yes, it was three months ago, but it was a massive deal. We both know it. I try my best not to bring it up, but it still plays on my mind. I still think you're going to leave me.

Leeds will be a fresh start for us. It can either be the making or the breaking of us. I'm willing to take the chance of ruining everything. I am. I want to be with you properly without anyone else around to make matters worse. I think we can do this, we just have to be able to look after each other. Please don't let me down.

Shannon.

7. To homework,

Can you not finish yourself, maybe while I'm asleep?

-Amy

8. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

BS,

Miss you.

Love,
    LS.

9. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Dear D,

I wish you'd take care of yourself, it's sad to see you completely destroyed all the time.

Gaby

10. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

Dear;

You're one of the reasons I want to get out of here so badly. I hate this town.

-J

Dear Laptop;

Will you please stop disconnecting to the internet? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Love,
    J

11. To The World

EFF YOU

xo

12. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Dear D,

I'm too tired to even try to figure out what the fuck is wrong with you this time.
    I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore.

Gaby

13. Stooksss

Stooksss Active Member

Dear Blip,

I'm sorry that the first thing I did when I saw the lines was start sobbing. I'm sorry that the first thing I said to my mom was "I can't keep it". I'm sorry that I made the appointment the next day. I just can't do it. I'm not in any position to care for you, mentally and financially. Andrew can't even take care of himself, let alone another person. I'm sorry I can't go through with adoption. It's easier to end it now while you're barely more than a cluster of multiplying cells than to see your face and give you up.

Hannah

14. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

I felt this horrible need to talk to you last night for the first time in, what, two years? It was strange, and I did not like it. I am not that girl anymore. I really just needed to get this out.

15. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

Dear L.,

F*** you. Seriously.
    Go fuck up someone else's life, just stay out of mine. I don't need people like you in it.

Britt

16. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

There are so many memories of us everywhere. Four fuckin' years ago. How insane is that.
    Sometimes I really, really do miss you.
    But, looking back, you were always horrible to me. You manipulated me. You used me. You preyed on my vulnerability. I was fifteen. And I was crazy for you. No one will ever have a hold like that over me again. I will never again let anyone have the power to destroy me like you did.
    But, there are so many good memories too. Inside jokes, and heavy sighs and lots of promises. For that, I miss you.
    I don't miss the agony, or the sobbing, or the feeling like a lost kitten. I didn't like how you could hold everything above me.
    I hated you just as much as I loved you.
    But I know for a fact that if you emailed me tomorrow I would talk to you like nothing happened. That scares me. I will always let you back into my life - not in the intimate way you once were, but as a friend.
    I never wanted to be your friend before.
    Is this was growth feels like?

17. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Dear Dad,
    Can you please, please, please, stop nagging on me and making me feel inferior.
    I finally have a job, and I am doing my best.
    Nagging and bitching about anything you can get your mind on does not make me feel better about myself
    I know I'm a mess and I screwed up everything
    But it's my mess up
    I want to act like an adult and fix it
    With love, Your daughter

18. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

Dear R.,

I'm not looking for a serious relationship, and I know you are. I also noticed that you think C. is attractive, and so do I. I told you, if you weren't going to kiss her, I would.
    After I told you I waited for like an hour or more and you litterally gave me permission to kiss her (not that I needed it, but still), and then I get a text message from my cousin that you're jealous and you're nagging to him. In case you haven't noticed yet, I know you and my cousin are good friends but we're a really close family and he tells me everything.

Make up your mind, dude. I am not looking for something serious so you could've told me to back off, I don't care. You're litterally ENCOURAGING me to go for it.

Ugh, and people say women are difficult.

xo Britt

19. x_Kickflip

x_Kickflip New Member

Hmmm..Ill give this a whirl!! :)

Dear Cockwombles who laughed at me in school,

I hope you're happy, well thats a fucking lie..No, i hope you're miserable as sin in your big houses, you're lonely in the queen sized beds. You're living your life with karma and consequences from what you did to me..I dont think you realise the knock on effect those 5 years have had on me into adulthood! I know its been 11 years since school, and still to this day..I suffer from anxiety around new people i dont know, i sweat uncontrollably because i think one of them is going to raise their hands to me, just like you did. Their going to say something really unkind, just like you did. I may not have had the latest gadgets, designer clothes, business owner parents, or Daddy and mummies income at my finger tips..Instead I had parents who had to work every hour under the sun just to be able to keep a roof over our heads, our bills payed and food on our table..Instead of pointing and laughing at the fact i couldn't afford to donate to your stupid starving African cause, you could of put yourself in my position, walked a mile in my shoes and realised that not everyones parents could afford the finer things in life, mine especially. Myself and my older brother we're always raised to work hard for something, we weren't born with a silver spoon in our mouths. nor were we raised to think things would fall into our lap because of who we were.

I know, I was a little weird from your world of sparkles and rnb!, I was the chubby little gothic kid who had a love of Korn and Rammstein compared to your "slow Jamz, spliff music", I wasn't skinny, or glamorous!..And you know what, i was alright with that!..What i didn't appreciate is how much ridicule i received for doing things my way, that made me happy. Guys who wanted to flirt with you, and then make you look a massive twat when they asked you out and then say you we're "Fat, disgusting and would die alone and more than likely be a virgin"..And you know what, look at me now!!..Ive been in a stable relationship for 6 years, and I have kids!, not many of you can say you've done that!..Because you're still probably career focussed..How sad it must be to be you. I have someone who appreciates me, relies on me and loves me no matter what phase i go through!!..And..Money cant buy that kinda happiness!

So tonight, when your queen sized bed feels cold, and isolating..And you turn to your empty pillow and count your money..Ask yourself..Who has the better life now?, c**ts!!

- Danii!

20. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

Dear MCR,

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!