Let It Out

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Vega, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

babysitter, public transport?
    hope you can figure something out!

2. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

I got a conditional offer from Plymouth!
    My first, I'm so happpyyy!

3. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

The injection may not have been as bad as I had thought, but the numbness of my face is starting to piss me the fuck off. And also, I wish my friends would just stfu. One lies to me, another pretends everything is fine and dandy when it isn't and another won't just get the fact that I do not want to go out tomorrow.

Also love how one has decided to exclude me from everything, simply because I went to see my sick nana in hospital over her. Fuck off, I don't need "friends" like you.

4. welcomeXtoXlife

welcomeXtoXlife New Member

Loving this backing track site ♥

5. Stooksss

Stooksss Active Member

Sounds like some of the friends I used to have. We'd been friends so long it was easier to just deal with each other around other friends than to stop being friends at all.

College makes getting rid of those people MUCH easier.

6. bleh. Finally feeling a little better. I was sick as hell yesterday :(. Im gonna suck so much on saturday. I will be lucky if I make it through the dam race. grrr. I hate bronchitis.

7. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Thing is, I'm actually at college. The one who is being awful doesn't go to my college and yet is still making problems! So I don't know what to think right now.

I've now said I will go out tomorrow and the person causing an issue will be there. Blergh, not looking forward to that awkwardness.

8. Loki

Loki New Member

I was gonna go to My Chems myspace to listen to "SING"...but the utter second I pressed enter, 7 Trojan Horse viruses infected my computer. Thanks a fucking lot.

9. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

I got so dizzy after donating blood today, that I almost passed out backstage. So Katie walked me to class, because she's the most amazing person ever. Ahaha. <3

10. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

SING was put online at the most perfect time. I have been having one of the crappest days in ages and it really picked me up. I'll never stop loving MCR, they just mean too much to me.

11. ImAliveinSilence

ImAliveinSilence New Member

I know exactly how you feel.

12. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

"Yeah. I mean talking to him feels pretty normal. We know each other pretty well. It's just like, us as a couple? I don't know. Why is everything so complicated?"

"U havent even gone out with him yet lol. Nothing has to be complicated about it lol"

"Yeah well yeah. What do I know. I just feel like I'm under pressure from my family to make this work so I'll stop being such a spinsterish virgin. And myself. I don't know."

-no answer-

You know, you are so fucking inconsistent I cannot stand it. What was it a couple nights ago? "Oh, Megan wants to kill herself, LOL, that's great." No, you cared then, why don't you care now? Is that the only thing a person can do to get people to care anymore? Stand on a roof and threaten to jump?
    ... ijustwishihadsomeonetotalkto.

13. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

I feel stupid.

14. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

I really wish you'd stop fucking apologizing for speaking the truth.
    If nothing about you pisses me off, that does. If you're gonna say something, make it the truth. And if you're gonna tell the truth, don't take it back because you feel guilty about the way it made someone feel.
    The truth hurts, fuckfaces of the world. Get the fuck over it.
    God, I hate people so much sometimes. Most of the time. All the time.

15. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

I. Am. So. FUCKED!

I am seriously failing math.
    15! A fucken 15!
    I have screwed up so damn badly.
    How could I do that?!
    Ughh, I am a serious idiot.

& then this program screwed up and my project is due tomorrow!
    Damnit, this is what I get for doing this last minute.

Shit!

16. xokay_nowx

Bret Easton Ellis is the literary soundtrack to my life, sometimes.
    When I was fourteen it was music that taught me other people feel the way I do, see the world the same way.
    Now it's books. <3

17. Kellie

Kellie New Member

You used to buy me shoes for christmas.....it was like 'our thing' Now you buy them for her? :(

I dont think i miss 'you' I just miss what we 'had'

18. xokay_nowx

Looking back on what I wrote earlier, she was so stoned. Duh! Obvious one, Megan. Obvious.
    Or pretending to be stoned, or whatever the fuck is going on with her when she does things like the night we went to see the Michael Cera film and she a) walked into the wrong movie theatre, and I mean 3/4 of the way down the aisle b) leaned over and told me that she "didn't know what was going on" 15 minutes in c) then later asked if I wanted to go get candy, saying that she couldn't find the machines by herself, then placed the candy in an ENVELOPE (I know. What the fuck.) she extracted from her purse and proceeded to trip on her flats on the way back to the theatre, looking completely intoxicated and worrying me that my ass was about to get bounced out of a Regal Cinemas.

UGH. UGH. UGH.
    I cannot say that I do not understand why Myranda doesn't want to put up with it anymore, but I am just so starved for intellectual companionship (she has great taste in, most everything) and just, feel sorry for her, that I put up with it.

19. han

han Active Member

Still feeling shit.
    i cannot even believe i panicked in my entrance exam and wrote nothing for a 30 mark question :/

20. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

I think I'm just way too fed up of being alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.