Last Movie You Watched

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by brandi, Apr 2, 2007.

1. XxPatchie97xX

XxPatchie97xX Member

GAHHHHH HOLY CRAP, DUDE!!! Richard Ayoade!!! I should see that...oh, have you seen The I.T. Crowd? It's a really hilarious TV show with Richard Ayoade in it. Check it out if you've got the time.

Okay, ummm, last movie I watched was...The Man From Earth. Really cool movie, starts off slow, but awesome if you're into philosophical debates.

2. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

Mondo Trasho

3. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Iron Man 3D!

4. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

The Hunger Games - at last.
    I was disappointed.. it was distinctly average compared to the books. I'm probably just being picky though. My parents and boyfriend seemed to really enjoy it. I just think it could have been better.

5. Don Ricalo

Don Ricalo Panda Bear.

Watched 'Fast & Furious 6' on Saturday, followed by the original 'The Fast & The Furious' on Sunday.
    F&F6 is so far from being a car movie like the original, but it's made up for it in the action featured, whilst still fitting in some awesome cars in the process. Sadly, I can see this being the same for the next few, since they're meant to be making 10 of them. It'd be nice if they'd go back to the cars more, considering that's what everyone who's watching is hoping for.

6. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Paranorman. This is the third time we've watched it, and half way through, Chloe says, "I didn't know this movie was scary!" Um, really, kid?

7. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

The Great Gatsby. And it's times like these I wish I had more friends so I had excuses to see it a million times.

8. Lokeriel

^Did you like the book? I didn't much care for it, so I hadn't really been interested in seeing the film. But after seeing trailers and hearing that people liked it, I'm kind of interested in seeing it?

9. Don Ricalo

Don Ricalo Panda Bear.

Been to see Hangover Pt.3 tonight, was pretty good, worth waiting for the credits to finish.

10. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

The Impossible. Bawled like a baby like 14 times.

11. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

Cabaret

12. Lokeriel

Iron Man 3. It was pretty great.

13. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

^ <3
    --
    Epic. Though I really wanted to see Fast and Furious 6. ):

14. Lokeriel

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant (it too bad this movie didn't do well enough for a sequel. I really like John C Riley)

15. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

Peggy Sue got Married

16. Miz Erie

Miz Erie Future Violent Staff Member

The Watch (It's REALLY funny! I enjoyed it.)

17. Lokeriel

Mrs Doubtfire (ugh there's nothing on in the afternoon, and I cba to find something on Netflix.)

18. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Fast and Furious 6 (I love these movies so much <3 )

19. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

The Fly

20. Lokeriel

Peter Pan (the old animated one.)