jonas brothers

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by MCR QUEEN, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCR QUEEN

MCR QUEEN New Member

any body like them?!?

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I hope The Jonas Brothers are involved in a fatal car accident or suicide.

3. blackxheart

blackxheart Guest

Haha, I hate to say it but I agree with you. I really dislike them.

4. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

i like their new song, but to be honest, everyone from disney channel is getting downright annoying and need lives.

5. dosEXE

dosEXE Guest

They fucking suck.

EDIT: To elaborate. They have absolutely no talent at all, they're just another shitty Disney band. If you like them at all you need to get a better music taste. Fast.

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

By the way, could you please make your signature a bit smaller? >.<
    I loath them.
    Every singer from Disney is Ehw.

7. frankpAnSy

frankpAnSy New Member

I couldn't agree more! I also hope that Miley Cyrus is in a fatal airplane accident... or something that is slow and painful! *evil grin/evil music playing on record player in background* MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. MCR QUEEN

MCR QUEEN New Member

nope i can't

9. dosEXE

dosEXE Guest

^ A mod is going to end up doing so anyway so you might as well do it now. Nobody else has sigs that big and obnoxious so quit being a bitch and change it.

10. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

And why not?
    It's far too big and stretches the thread.
    It's in the rules. Read them!

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

You know, you could just politely inform me that you're not going to change your signature.

Instead of being a stubborn bitch with no knowledge of capital letters.

I imagine you're not going to do so because I just so happen to hate The Jonas Brothers?

Only curious. x)

12. MCR QUEEN

MCR QUEEN New Member

is that better for everybody?????

13. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

If the reason is as she says, then that's just pathetic because not everyone can like the same stuff. If we think they're shit, then let us.

Sorry to be a bitch, but I'm in a bad mood and don't need to deal with people who don't read the rules. Just change the sig if you don't want anyone else to bitch at you. Oh, and check out the AMAZING rules. Really, you need to.

EDIT: It's kinda better, but still a bit large. I'm not sure if that's an appropriate size, so if not, I'll let a mod deal with it this time.

14. frankpAnSy

frankpAnSy New Member

Please stop the fighting! Just do as they ask mcr queen you will end up getting told off by the mods anyway. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!? *flings self to floor will shaking fist in the air* (off topic) I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!
    P.S. i hate the jonas brothers they annoy me so much along with Miley i probably hate her more!

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

No, it's not.

I'm extremely picky.

Try harder.

16. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

Sorry. I just hate it when people have to be obnoxious and bitchy when we warn them. So, I end up bitchy.

17. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

I hate the Jonas Brothers. They drive me insane.

18. MCR QUEEN

MCR QUEEN New Member

OMG i don't care it's good i'm not going to fight with you

19. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

You need to read the rules, though.
    I'm not sure if THAT size is appropriate or not.
    I'm done arguing with you. A mod can change your sig if it's too big.
    Just read the rules or be gone. That's all I have to say.

Back On-topic: As I said, Disney Channel stars are taking over and it's getting downright annoying. That's my opinion.

20. frankpAnSy

frankpAnSy New Member

well actually that kinda is fighting!! andkaylee dont worry your not the only one! the only reason i am not grumpy right now is because i am watching spongebob and i am going to be able to go the MCR concert in clevland! woot woot!

i agree with you the tween pop stars of disney channel really are taking over the world!! it horrible! i say we highjack disney channel and put all the stuff we like on it!! ITS FOOL-PROOF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.