I'll Be Okay If I'm With You [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by AcidicDiva, Feb 6, 2011.

1. awww! That really was adorable!

2. AcidicDiva

AcidicDiva Member

@IluvItalianGuys don't die xD but thanks (':
    @FrankIeroIsMYHero I'm glad you like it :)
    @AdrenalinePartyHeart will it work out? Or won't it? Hmmm *evil laugh*
    @macattack<3'sFrerard I'm glad you like the names I call my best friend sugar plum so :3
    @AnetteBP yeay thank you :3
    @IceMonkey72 I know it is (':
    @TheeBlackParade WELCOME new reader :3 wow you made a account just for this story :O thank you :3 I'm glad you like it :3
    @Scarlett Moon thanks :3

*hands out cookies and skittles to you all* this story wouldn't still be happening if it wasn't for you :3

3. Sugar Plum - that's so sweet! One hell of an update - Jesus, that's hot!

4. ToTheEnd<3MCR

ToTheEnd<3MCR New Member

Great update. Kinda wierd when you are reading this in the library. I needed my fill of frerard though so it doesnt count as being overly creepy!

5. TheeBlackParade

TheeBlackParade New Member

I was just wondering, how do you get the signature thing (Sorry if it sounds stupid, but I AM new :3) You know, like yours says SKITTLES :D Taste the fucking rainbow etc...
    Do you just copy and paste it after every post, or is there a way to automatically do it?
    JW

6. YAY! I GET SKITTLES! And a cookie!

7. TheeBlackParade

Haha, ignore my last post. I found out how to get it.

8. AcidicDiva

AcidicDiva Member

don't hate me please If i'm honest I just haven't been on thsi site in ages. I have been busy with school and trying to sort out my 'lovely' life. I am back though and better then back :D i have new ideas and I can't wait to share them with you :D update later promsie

xoKaycemxo

9. TheeBlackParade

Waiting for update :D And don't worry about not being on. Just come on when you can :)

10. Hey it's all cool! You have a life LIVE IT!

11. AcidicDiva

AcidicDiva Member

It's my birthday :D so yeah I'm happy and I'm changing I don't know what it how I promise on my life more updates soon :D

12. xxblackrosexx

xxblackrosexx Member

Then Let Me Be The First To Tell You HHHHAAAPPPYYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY:birthday: :birthday: :clap: :birthday: :birthday: :) :birthday: :birthday: :) :birthday: :birthday: :p :birthday: :clap: :)

13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG][/IMG] :birthday: :birthday: :p

14. Lace Lullaby

Lace Lullaby New Member

Happy Birthday!<3:D

15. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! <3

16. TheeBlackParade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

17. AcidicDiva

AcidicDiva Member

I'm writing an update right now...the first sentence is...

What the hell have I done. It was a mistake. I didn't mean to fuck him. Frankie. Oh my god Frankie. I broke down in tears in the bus toilet. I'd have to tell him. I wouldn't be able to keep it from him. I felt the salty bitter tears go down my face. Oh how I wish right now I was 6ft under.

You like? ;D

xoKaycemxo

18. xxblackrosexx

xxblackrosexx Member

wait woah woah im lost who did he fuck?!?!?!?!??????????

19. AcidicDiva

AcidicDiva Member

All will be revealed this is a long chapteand I'll edit it tomorrow for now you've got to keep on thinking *sings*

20. Lace Lullaby

Lace Lullaby New Member

You tease!!!!!:p