I'll be by your side (FRERARD) (Mpreg)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by ChibiFrankieGee, Apr 23, 2011.

1. >>>Frank<<<
    I woke up to find the throbbing in my hips had increased to an awful stabbing pain. I cringe at the pain and began to rub my sides. Then I realised something. I rubbed my hand against my sheets. Wet, why were they wet! I hadn't cried enough to soak my whole bed did I?! I tried to kick the covers off my bed but he hurt my hips so much. I held my breath, stopped kicking and pushed my self into a sitting position. I slid the covers off my bed and looked. My jeans were soaked like the covers, both in a cleat liquid. As another pain lightninged though my lower body , I suddenly realised what had happened- my water had broken.
    I immediately began to panic, breathing fast and heavily, mumbling in distress. Something had to be wrong! I'm only 7 and half months pregnant- I've gone in to labour a month and a half early.
    "dad...." i stuttered "Dad! Help!!!" I yelled "Dad help! It hurts!"
    I heard my dad fall out of bed before stumbling down the hall. he crashed into the room.
    "Frankie what's wrong?" he puffed
    "Dad! It's happened! I've gone into fucking labor!" I yelled in pain
    It wasn't a second wait until my dad started panicking too
    "I'll call your mum!" and he rushed at the room.
    I was about to yell a argument, when the pain came back even more painful then before. I cried in pain, wrapping my arms round my stomach.
    I heard my dad come running back up the stairs.
    "Your mothers on her way!" he said quickly, running into the room carrying a large bag.
    He opened my closet and began stuffing my garments in the bag
    "dad please..." I moaned, tears almost trickling down my cheeks "don't let me go with her..."
    My dad paused. For a minute he just sat there. I watched him, holding my breath. He sighed and slowly began carrying on packing my stuff. Once he'd finished, he put the strap over his shoulder and walked over to me.
    "can you walk?" he asked as if it was an order.
    "I don't know..." I whimpered
    My dad stuck a hand under my knees And another under my arms. He pulled me off the bed and carried me bridal style down the stairs.
    He plonked me on the sofa and threw a pair of jeans and a t shirt at me. I looked at him. He wore a unreadable poker face. I found it scary not being able to read him.
    "dad what's wrong" I asked
    "nothing. Take deep breaths and relax ok?" he told me "I'll be back in a minute. I've got to make another phone call" he said, and left the room. I read him take the portable home phone off it's hook and go up stairs. I tried to do as he told me. I began to count. Breathing in for 1, breathing out for two. One... Two... One... Two... one...
    I heard the screeching of tiers outside. Mum was here, mum was here to take me away. I moaned to myself. These babies must hate me! They're probably getting own back on me from sending their daddy away. Everything is happening so fast. My mum, who didn't even bother knocking, burst into the house calling me
    "mum..." i moaned.
    She ran in the room and kneeled by me.
    "oh my sweet baby. It's ok...ok" she said soothingly, holding my hand and rubbing my cheek reassuringly.
    "shhh... Shhh... It's ok baby"
    I heard my dad coming stomping down the stairs.
    "Iero, pick up Frankie and put him in the car" she ordered rudely.
    "No Linda." said my dad.
    My mum frowned and stood up. She scowled at my dad and slowly began to walk over to him.
    "What did you just say to me?" she asked angrily, trying to keep her temper.
    "I said no, Linda. I'm not going to let you take him away" my dad folded his arms and held a look of confidence on his face
    "Your not going to let me, his mother, take him away from this crap hole? Well let me tell you something- I will not have you fuck up my son anymore."
    Mum said sternly.*

>>>Gerard<<<
    "Gerard! wake up!" ordered my mother, Shaking me awake.
    "what..." I moaned, pulling the covers over my head.
    "honey there's someone on the phone for you" mum told me, pulling my covers off me. I shivered as the cold hit me fast.
    "tell them I'll *phone in the morning.." I groaned
    "it's franks dad!"*
    I sat up and stared at her wide eyed
    "what?"
    "it's franks dad! He says it's urgent!"
    I thought for a second, before getting out of bed and running up the stairs to the kitchen phone.
    "Gerard here"
    "oh thank god Gerard!" whispered Mr Iero in relief
    "why are you whispering?" I hissed
    "can't let anyone know that I've made this call. No gee listen to me. Frankie has gone into labor"
    Breathed The panicking man
    "and your telling me this why?" I asked cruelly
    "Gerard... Look you've got to believe me. Frank only said those things because he was angry and hurt! He wanted to hurt you! You are the father and right now Frank needs you!" I begged
    "maybe I should just not get involved then. Teaches him bloody well for lying" I said harshly.
    "please Gerard! Frankies mum is going to take them away from me! All the way back to Cherry Hill!"
    I paused. It felt like I had been shot. I thought Frank would always be living there, but if he's gone...
    "I'm coming" I said strongly
    "you-you you are?!"*
    "yes! Really." I said confidently. We said our goodbyes and I turned to my mum.
    "Franks gone into labor. His mum going to take him away. The triplets are mine." I said quickly, rushing past her and down to my bedroom to to grab my shoes and leather jacket "we've got to stop her"
    "right!" I heard my mum yell, before the round of her running to the bathroom.
    I ran out of my room, clad in my skeleton pyjamas, leather jacket and yellow and black converses, and almost ran straight into Mikey
    "Gerard what's going on? Are we going out?"
    "yes Mikey"
    "why"
    I sighed and put my hands in his shoulder
    "it's a long story but let's just say your going to be an uncle" I wore a brave smile
    "you knocked up a girl?"
    "no exactly..."
    "you knocked up Frank iero? Eww Gee! Your not a virgin!" squirmed my 11 year old brother pointing embarrassingly to my crotch.
    "Yes Mikey I've had sex no hurry up and put your shoes on!" I ordered giving him a slight push
    "mum!" I yelled as saw my mum trying to pull a brush through her curly locks in the bathroom mirror "we've got to go! Don't worry about your bloody hair!" I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out the bathroom "hurry!" I yelled
    I jumped up and down as my mother and little brother quickly put on their shows and coats.
    "come on!"**I urged, rushing out the door
    "I forget my phone! Oh the keys!" mum panicked, quickly dashing back indoors
    "MUM!" I moaned with annoyance
    Seconds later she came running back, quickly locking the door behind her.*
    We started running down the road heading to Frankies.
    We must have been a sight! Mum *running along in her see through night dress, frilly black and red bra and blue and black underwear on show to the world, wearing silver pumps and a red large button coat, hastily put on. Mikey running along in his spiderman pyjamas red converses and raincoat. Me in skeleton pyjamas, leather coat and yellow *converses. We must have looked like a bad set of superheroes!
    It wasn't long before I could see Franks house. And Frank...
    "Frankie!" I yelled
    "Gerard!" Frank screamed back in utter delight
    "Gerard?" Yelled a horrified woman as if my name was dirty. He grabbed Frank and pushed him in the passengers seat or the convertable.
    "Frank!" *I screamed picking up speed. The woman got on drives seat and turned on the engine. I got to Franks window and tried to open the car. The bitch had locked it. Inside was Frank, banging franticly against the window, screaming my name
    "Gerard! Oh please Gerard! Help me don't let her gee don't let her take me!" he cried
    The car started and began to move. I heard Frank scream my name one last time before they drove off.
    I stared at the car as he went into the distance. Shed taken him. I was too late...
    Suddenly, I was shook back to my senses by the sound of snapping and falling wood and a mans scream. I turned round to look at Frankies house and saw Mr Iero lying on what was left of his smashed front door, a pick axe in hand. He pulled himself up and straight away saw me.
    "Gerard! Where's Frank?" he asked shakily standing up, my mother racing over to his aid.
    "We were too late.." I muttered "she took him.." I bit my lip, refusing to cry.
    "all of you, get in the car" he ordered confidently, throw the pick axe back into the house
    "why?" asked my mum
    "I know where there going. We are going to do what they do in the movies" he said, getting in the driving seat of the car "were gunna chase them" he said before slamming the door.
    Mum and Mikey rushed in to the back while I jumped into the front passengers seat.

This mother fucking chase is on!

2. Stereo Riptide

Stereo Riptide New Member

Awesome!! Gerard is BACK!! :D

3. All i could say when i read this was "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY- AWWW" :$:then iv kinda been crying for no reason.... She cant take Frank away from Gee! noooo!:nono: she just cant do that! is she taking him home (where she lives) or to a hospital? cus that confused me.... he's in labour shoulnt he go to hospital?:blink:
    i hope they make it in time.... and finaly they can be a family.... and FRANKS MUM AND DIE! cus im ready to go after her:guns:
    anyways... GREAT CHAPTER.... GEE'S BACK! YAY! We need more!

4. In the last chapter of the one before that, it said that his mum was taking him to the hospital THEN home :) Shouldn't be so forgetful my dear... Jk.
    Glad to know you enjoying the story :')

5. /\/\/\/\/\/\ yeah i kinda do have a 3 second memory... like gold fish.... now have i read this chapter? (jk) Great chapter i am loving the story XD

6. You is a Frerikbay Fish :lol: I must be the only one who found that funny! Thanks for loving the story! I think its been shit until the last chapter! Things are about to get goooood! :rockon:

7. I laughed at that... all day I've been called Frerikbay now im a Frerikbay fish...i like it :lol: i think things are bout to get REALLY REALLY GOOD! YOU ERNT A :rockon: and my Frerikbay Fish face :lol:

8. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

im soo happy that gerard is back! and franks mom is suchh a bitccchhhh! i hope they catch them in time!

9. Whatthefrerard

Whatthefrerard New Member

holy shit.....franks dad is badass. O_O

10. -chislett-

-chislett- New Member

It's on Mother fuckers :)

11. Haha I no!
    UpdaTe in a hour or two hopefully.
    But I'm watching My Chemical Romance live at reading on BBC 3 and its slowing my writing down!
    Btw I've just realise that Gerard has been stealling Franks t shirts over the past 6 months! XD

12. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

i wish i could watch it! i've only seen like 3songs from it. I HATE LIVING IN THE US! lol i couldnt watch it online since i live here:( and cant wait for an update! hope you post it before i lose power from this stupid hurricane!

13. GOod luck with that hurricane!
    And if i hopefully will be updating kn about 6 hours, when I wake up. Gunna catch some Gee's I mean zees not xD

14. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

thanks!<3
    and hope you have great dreams filled with tons of mcr;) lol

15. ~Toxic-Bliss~

~Toxic-Bliss~ Member

OMGee! Its so :O Cant think of words!
    Okay maybe one... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!
    but but no Frankie!!! Gee!!! GAHHH I HATE FRANKS MOM!!!! <_<
    But literally laughed so hard at the end line!!! xD Franks dad is franking incredible!!!!! <3 :D
    Update soon please?? :D

16. I know its short, but I hope it's too the point! This is my fail at writing action! I promise to get better for future stories :D
    "Sit down Michael!" My mother grabbed Mikey by his hood and pulled him back into his seat.
    I could see Frank franticly moving around in the car, while his mother drove calmly. 'Don't worry Frank. We're going to save you' I told myself as Frank could actually hear me.
    "Frank! The lights!" panicked my mother pointing ahead.
    Infront of us were a set of traffic lights, about to signal for the cars to slow down and stop.
    "We won't make it! We'll lose them! Oh my god, that mad womans going to take Frankie away!" She yelled in hysteria, figiting in her seat, before peeping her head between us for a better look.
    "No red light is going to stop me from saving my son! Not even a bloody ban from driving for 3 months will stop me now!" Frank Snr retorted fearlessly
    "Oh my..." gasped my mother weakly, her face losing colour rapidly.
    "Mummy sit down!" Mikey tutted, pulling my mother back by her collar,
    We rushed through the lights after Linda's car, my mother screaming in terror and excitement as we did so.
    "Oh my god! I feel so naughty! We went through a red light! We went through a red light, Mikey, did you see?!" My mum jumped in her seat hyperily, before turning around and looking through the cars back window in wonder.
    "Yes mum, we all saw..."
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    >>>FRANK<<<
    "Mum please! Gerard's back! Everything's okay now! Please just stop the car!" I begged in dismay, pulling rapidly at the door handle, as if it would suddenly open.
    "SHUT UP FRANK!"
    I felt a harsh, cold, sting come over my cheek. I placed my hand on my redding face, and stared at her in horror.
    "Y-you... you slapped me..."
    "I'm sorry baby, mummy is but... Mummy needs you to be a big boy... The next 24 hours are going to be difficult..." She told me calmly, keeping her eyes dead straight on the road.
    "Mum, I'll be fine with the labor as long as Gerard is there!" I promised her desperatly.
    "Honey, labor isnt that bad! I mean, when I had you it was fine! Easy as pie! But it the bit afterwards that's going to be difficult for you, sweetie..."
    "W-what bit afterwards? The looking after them? Mum, Gerard and I can do it together! Please, mum, turn the car around!"
    "Looking after? What are talking about, you wont be looking after them..." She scowled in confusion.
    I stared her, wide eyed, one hand on my stomach, the other still on the handle.
    "What?"
    "What do you mean 'what'?! I'm talking about giving them to care! Dear, dear, you must be tired if you forgetting things..." She cackled, shacking her head, her brown curls flapping around.
    "CARE?! I'm not giving them to care!"
    "Your not? Well for fuck sakes Frankie, your not keeping them! You wont have time to go to school and college and then university! You cant become a million doller buisness man with three kids waying you down! I found it difficult with just one!" She cackled again.
    "I dont want to be a buisness man! I want to be a parent! LET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING CAR!"
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    >>>GERARD<<<
    "Ram it."
    "What did you say Gerard?" Frank Snr answered in surprised.
    We were on a clear, one way road now, no other cars in site other then Frankie's mum's.
    "Ram the car. Frank told me she loves that car, so if you start ramming it she'll probably give up the chase just to save her car..."
    "I don't know Gee, but... But, it's dangerous..." Frank Snr bit his lip thoughtfully.
    "Dangerous? What happened to the man who took down his own door with an axe? What happened to the man her drove through a pair of red lights?" I told him, scowling at him extremely.
    "Your right... Lets put this shit in action..." Frank Snr took a strong hold on the wheel, a detremined look painted on his face before he pressed his foot down on the peddle and we were all suddenly forced painfully back into our seats at the car drove forward at a alarming rate, hitting the back of the car infront dangerously. My seat belt stuck in place, stopping me form hurling through the windscreen. It hurt painfully, obviously causing some bruising, but right now a bruise from my seat belt was the least of my worries.
    "Oh my god oh my god! Do it again!" shrieked my mother with laughter and excitment.
    Once again we shot back in to our seats as Frank Snr rammed the car again, leaving a wonderful fresh dent in the back of it. He did it again. The back hood of the car flew up with such force it snapped off, before hurling it self over the front of our car. I jumped as it came hurling at us, covering my face with arm slightly. It bouced over the windscreen and into the air, cracking the screen and smashing it at the top. I covered my self as the top of the glass hurtled down on us.
    >>>FRANK<<<
    "FUCK!" My mum yelled, as the car suddenly threw forward.
    He looked round my chair and through the cars back window. My dad, the man who only hours ago I had lost all faith in was right on our tail, with Gerard and his little brother and mum accompanying him, ramming the car like crazy. A huge smile grew on my face. That was when I caught Gerard's eye. He start mouthing something at me. I shock my head. He did again. I squinted my eyes and focused, trying to work it out.
    'I. LOVE.YOU'
    That or he was either saying 'yellow', 'rainbow' or 'I lost my juice', but none of theme seemed likely...
    "FUCKING BASTERDS!" Screeched mum "They've destroyed my fucking car, the fucking dickheads!"
    She slowwed down slightly, trying to reduce the pressure of my dad's next hit.
    >>>GERARD<<<
    "Shes slowing down... Isn't she?" I asked with confusion, brushing the glass of me
    "She's probably trying to make the blows on the car less powerful or somethi- Wait!" An evil smiled grew on Frank Snr's face "I've got an idea! Strap yourselves in, because this could go very wrong..."
    We did as we were told. I nodded as Frank Snr, he nodded back. He stared straight ahead, driving fats but carefully, before quickly turning the wheel, and sending us sideways. He pressed his foot down on the peddle and we sped forward, past Linda's car. Her turned the wheel right round the other way. The car turned 360 degrees as the tiers made a ear damaging screeching noise. I pressed my hands over my ears and covered my eyes, before suddenly I heard a huge bang and I was thrown forward...

17. Stereo Riptide

Stereo Riptide New Member

I need more!!! What are you talking about? You're great at writing action!! MORE PLEASE!!

18. Whatthefrerard

Whatthefrerard New Member

Again,badassness Frank senior... <3

19. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

woo! i havent lost power yet so i got to read the update!:D
    okay 1 gerards mom was making me laugh, she sounds like an adrenalin junkie lol 2 frank snr is crazy! 3 franks mom is a BITCHHH(pardon my language) 4aw gerard was mouthing i love you to him:D unless he really lost his juice lol and 5 i hope they are okay!!
    as always great update!!

20. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!.... that was awesome! Franks dad is such a bad ass! The whole 'I.LOVE.YOU' or it could be 'yellow,'rainbow' or 'iv lost my juice' that made me laugh!
    Loved this chapter... more soon?