Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by xxUnLeashTheBatz, Sep 6, 2006.

1. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

^ Awe that's sad.

I love how Karev got then the court date to get Zola back. Honestly they don't deserve the shit that is thrown at them anymore and deserve Zola. I wish that Derek trusted Meredith in the OR but after everything went south with the Alzheimer's Trial I can see the reason for his hesitation. I am really excited to see the interaction with Bailey an Meredith on the Diabetes's Trial, it's going to be both funny and depressing

2. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Season finale, my heart hurts.

3. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Oh man, that finale! Not as heart-wrenching as last season's finale, with the crash, but still, holy crap.

4. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I'm going to miss Christina...

5. Lokeriel

Yeah, I'm actually going to miss Christina a lot. Her relationship with Merideth reminds me a lot of mine with my best friend, so it's a bit hard for me for those characters to be separated.
    And what the hell, another Grey sister? I don't want this one, I want Lexi back. And how much do you want to bet that this one is some how Richard's daughter?

6. Lenore

I think they should've stoppped after Cristina went away; it's just not the same anymore.
    And I totally agree with the Grey sister: it's getting old.

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I actually really do think it's Webber's... but I wonder if Meredith knows. Because this sister has to at least be 7 years younger than Merdith (if I remember correctly)
    It's just going to be extremely weird. Not looking forward to it at all.

8. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

OK SO I have FINALLY watched series ten, and I was really disappointed? I mean, I enjoyed it (except that weird "what if?" episode with Cristina and Owen which I thought was absolutely awful), but definitely not as much as the others and like, eh. I agree about the new Grey sister, but my biggest complaint will always be Arizona. I hate her with such a passion and I am SO upset that Callie got back with her.

9. Lenore

I have a feeling they are running out of material to use, the last episodes were more about couples + fighting. On the other hand, this seems more 'natural', as in it looks plausible to happen (not like the hospital shooting and plane crash etc. What are the odds all of it happens to the same people?)

Btw: Ash, you were totally right about her being Richard's daughter.

10. Lokeriel

CALLED IT!! Haha.

I'm really honestly sick of it just being fighting between all the couples. (Except Karev and Jo, hoorah.) And I am 10,000% not okay after this weeks episode and Jackson and April's baby. Just, why?

I kind of feel like they're bringing in Pierce to replace Merideth when Ellen Pompeo leaves the show. (Whenever that is.) And if that's the case, I'm probably going to stop watching it. I don't care for the new Grey sister at all so far.

11. Lenore

I haven't watched thursday's episode yet, but I agree with Pierce. Maybe if we get to know her more..?
    I just really miss the old gang, even though the old gang for me means Izzy, O'Malley, Cristina, Karev and Meredith.

12. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

[​IMG]
    This is me after the episode. Not going to lie, I saw it coming. They were dropping hints the last couple of episodes. But nothing about his death was ironic or nice. A brain surgeon dying of brain damage because of incompetent doctors... no me gusta
    But I still feel so betrayed. They killed off Derek.
    Even though Patrick Dempsey was signed on for season 12.

13. Lokeriel

I am still emotionally compromised over this episode, haha. McDreamy, nooooooooooo~

14. Lenore

My heart is still broken. :(

15. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I watched the last couple of episodes and all I could think was that it's not the same and really hasn't been most of the season because Derek was in DC. But knowing he's dead is a whole other ball game and I just can't. Meredith and Derek just... yeah. And the fact that I knew Meredith was pregnant. I knew it. Ugh. Just wondering what happened to her hostile uterus because two kids is hella hard. Just saying.