Glee

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by ZeroToHero, Sep 23, 2009.

1. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

I'm only halfway through season 2, so when I get to S4E04, I probably won't remember what I read here :')

2. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

-double post because it's more than a week ago and I really want to post this-

I just watched season 2, episode 21. I think I could actually feel my heart break, she was my favorite character! :(
    And then I calmed down a little bit and then Sue told Becky she would become head cheerleader and BAM! Sobbing again

I could've watched this episode days ago but I didn't want to watch it :') But now I'm glad I did (and I'm glad it's over too :'))

3. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Come. What. May. I'm wicked pissed that they removed the last "until my dying day" I'm sure they had a good reason but seriously!

4. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

Britt: Lots more sobbing in your future *nods head*

Kat: I know! I wish they hadn't too. Though, at this point I just want the freaking episode already.

5. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Just saying... I am done with this fucking show. Okay, not really but goooood. If they think they are being funny by playing with our klaine feelings then they are wroooooooong
    [​IMG]

6. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

^This. My poor damaged heart can't take much more. I've got so many shows to cry over and so little time. And Klaine just made it worse!

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

They've moved the premiere date three times. No me gusta

8. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

^Really? The only date I've heard of is September 19th.

9. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

The original date was August 29th