Glee

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by ZeroToHero, Sep 23, 2009.

1. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

REALLY?!?! Yay!!!! That's freaking awesome

2. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It has been over the month since the last post, so...
    Besides I found all of these thanks to a certain friend

ohh I forgot this... how could !?!?
    [​IMG]

3. Kaytea

Kaytea TSoSP

My friends and i, never having watched glee, have arranged to get together to watch next week's episode (complete with copious amounts of alcohol.)

Why, you ask?

This:

[​IMG]

4. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Warning, spoilers!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

6. cosmiccollision2019

cosmiccollision2019 New Member

there making another season!!!!!

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Yeah they are, just because the seniors graduated doesn't mean the show ends

8. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Last post was August 11th...
    Songs tonight:
    Barely Breathing: Blaine Anderson and Finn Hudson
    The Scientist: Finn Hudson "Cory Monteith"
    Blaine Anderson, Rachel Berry, Kurt Hummel, Brittany S. Pierce, Santana Lopez, Emma Pillsburry, and William Shuester
    Don't Speak: Rachel Berry, Blaine Anderson, Kurt Hummel, Finn Hudson
    Mine: Santana Lopez
    Give Your Heart A Break: Rachel Berry and Brody Weston
    Teenage Dream (Acoustic): Blaine Anderson

I'm dead....

9. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

10. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

Love this song so much.

Kat, do you like being the only person keeping this thread alive? ;)

11. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

The cover was perf.
    Yes... I love it. I'd love it more if you joined me in it though ;)

12. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

Season one, episode 9
    [​IMG]

Also: season two, episode 3!

13. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

Britt, I think everyone feels similar to that when they watch S1E9 for the first time. At least a little bit. But, that's nothing compared to later episodes. Make sure you've got a billion and one tissues with you for those episodes! (And no, I'm not going to say which ones those are. It's spoil those moments :) )

14. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

I already know that I will need thousands of tissues for S2E21. Stupid Wikipedia spoiled it for me. But at least I'm prepared now x)

15. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

There are some other episodes in later seasons! Like this one ep in season 4 that'll get you if you ship Klaine, Finchel, Brittana, or Wemma. I bawled so hard at that one, and it's still not better.

16. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

^ Are you talking about 4x04? Because I still ain't over that and won't be until Klaine are back together.
    Gah, I got into a fight with someone today because they said that the Props episode Finn and Puck (who Tina saw as Kurt and Blaine) had more chemistry than Kurt and Blaine... Then they proceeded to say that Klaine had next to no chemistry and Blaine was a boring character and such a Mary Sue because he's good at everything he tries...
    Andi and I just flipped out but didn't say anything to them. He asked me what they meant and I did say that but it's because Blaine tries because he obviously needs approval from somewhere or someone. The fact that Blaine looks at Kurt and says "I want you to be" after Kurt said that he was proud to be Blaine's boyfriend obviously proves my hypothesis....
    /rant
    I have no idea where that came from...

17. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

Shh, Kat. You aren't supposed to say which episode! I don't want to spoil it for anyone! (That was the episode I was talking about though).

Awh, I'm sorry, sweetie. But, Blaine is good at pretty much everything. To some, that could be boring I guess. Especially if they just look at the surface of the character. There are deeper things going on with Blaine that they're just too stupid to notice. And I don't even know how they got that Klaine had no chemistry.

18. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Bah, Britt would have figured it out :)

Yeah, but seriously you could see him practically begging for Cooper's approval when he's there.
    THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!! I MEAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

19. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

:p You still shouldn't let spoilers out unless they want to know.

Some people can't seem to look at the deeper meaning of things. And then they find those things boring because they can't even fathom to understand. I weep for those shallow people. Especially when it comes to Blaine. Finding him boring is so sad.

If they look at the evidence, it's there. You can not act that well without having at least a little chemistry.

20. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Shush m'love.

*shrugs* You have your ship I have mine. That's all I can really say to it.

Exactly, CrissColfer has amazing chemistry as Klaine and as lovers friends