Do You Listen To MCR When You Go To Sleep?

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by Bridgette, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

I always listen to Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, but the last line sends shivers down my spine when I'm lying in bed, don't know why.
    I fucking adore that song.
    I also listen to Desert Song at night.

2. Calista

Calista Guest

I usually listen to Disenchanted when I sleep.
    :)

3. raychellromance

raychellromance New Member

I listen to monroeville or demolition lovers.
    They're very good sleepy songs xD

4. Disenchanted, Desert song, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, and Sleep.((<--pretty fitting, huh?))
    On most nights.

5. RainBowBangs

RainBowBangs Guest

My Allmighty Playlist of Sleep contains Kill All Your Friends and The Ghost of You. :) I don't know why; it's been the same for two and a half years and I'm so used to it that I wouldn't change it for my life.
    However, if I'm upset at something at night I just listen to The Black Parade, all fourteen songs, cry a bit and then go to sleep. It helps. :)

6. Roxie

Roxie Member

desert song,demoliton lovers, sister to sleep and early sunsets over moroneville make me sleep really fast

7. MySweetRevenge27

MySweetRevenge27 New Member

Alot before. but i'll think i'll tune mcr in mornings. It's like me flag ceremony! hi-ho!

8. I listen to a lot of Bullets and Sleep when I'm going to sleepp...and It's Not a Fashion Statement..

9. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

I do, quite a lot actually, especially recently.
    I've just been diagnosed with clinical depression and they think I have bipolar disorder, so things are quite difficult for me and I always have trouble sleeping because I'm always worrying about stuff.
    But they help me forget.

Sleep, Stay, I'm Not Okay, Helena and Cancer are my main MCR songs for sleeping.

10. bobsgirlfriend

bobsgirlfriend New Member

the slow mychem songs, like cancer, disenchanted, i don't love you, sleep, mama (sometimes). i leave the louder ones at the end of the playlist, but it's funny, because whenever those louder songs play, i fall asleep immediately.

and sometimes while im listening and im already asleep, i dream of them live playing the song im hearing. :) awesome.

11. xxtheamazingemoxx

xxtheamazingemoxx New Member

I always listen to them whenever I sleep; probably 'cause I find it so hard to actually go to sleep... but you know... xD
    Anyway, I don't have a specific list or anything; I just put them on shuffle with some other slow songs and drift away :)

12. Yes, I do, but I don't mind loud songs. I usually listen to The Jetset Life Will Kill You, Desert Song (the best to sleep to in my opinion), & Disenchanted.

13. Niamh

Niamh New Member

Yep.Usually Revenge, but i'm not bothered.As long as it's MCR.:hearts:

14. can't beat a good MCR song to get u to sleep, personal fav...just set ur I-Pod to shuffle a MCR playlist and let ur mind wonder into the peaceful coma of unconsiness

15. Kate.

Kate. Guest

Sometimes, I really love Interlude as a sleepy song ♥

16. i have a sleepy playlist. it just has slower songs by my chem, afi, the used etc.
    interlude is a good sleepy song indeed, so is romance. instrumental songs are good sleepy songs.

17. Ain'tJustForTheFamex

Ain'tJustForTheFamex Active Member

I Don't Love You, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Disenchanted, Famous Last Words. So mostly TBP, but I find that Revenge and the rest of Bullets kinda wind me up. Not in a bad way, I mean they wake me up, energize me kinda. So yeah. The Smashing Pumpkins are awesome for sleep, and Pencey Prep. I have lots of songs that send me to sleep, so usually I end up with a playlist 40 minutes long xD I end up getting rid of some though.

18. Linzi Sky.

Linzi Sky. Active Member

I don't listen to them when I go to sleep anymore, but read a book instead. I can fall asleep to anything, including 'loud bands' such as Slipknot. But then I think I can't fall asleep...who's gonna turn my stereo or mp3 off?
    When I first got Revenge, I listened to it non-stop, I was 13 then. And when I got TBP, I'd listen to it, and slowly got drowsy near the end. Until Blood came on, and shocked the crap outta me! That always happens to me when I'm sleepy and a bloody hidden song comes on after the many minutes of silence.

19. marifer_mcr

marifer_mcr New Member

I put cancer, disenchanted and demolition lovers

20. Letterbomb

Letterbomb New Member

I put all their songs on shuffle