Do You Listen To MCR When You Go To Sleep?

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by Bridgette, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Cubicles

Cubicles New Member

I could never fall asleep listening to a MCR song, or basically any song I know, cause I'd be focusing so much on mouthing the words or something. I've tried plenty of times. Nuhuh.

But I have a goodnight list on my ipod, which I listen to before I fall asleep. It's got some MCR I guess.

2. Phantomchild

Phantomchild Guest

I listen to MCR songs before I go to sleep I'd listen to Disenchanted, then Cancer then Sleep I find the song Sleep actually gets me to sleep

3. Alexx!

Alexx! Guest

Yes I do, actually. I usually fall asleep with my ipod on so, yeah, then it stays on all night an I wake up to MCR xD

4. MCRinmyBLOOD

MCRinmyBLOOD New Member

i do to...but i usually sing them too.well i used to..my parents took my ipod away at night now so i cant sing...*glares at parents* they are so uncool.

5. Alice!

Alice! ублюдок

yes i do i love listening to demolition lovers cancer ect there good song to listen when your sleepy :p

6. blood_tears

blood_tears New Member

I used to but now not as much...

7. Evil_Good

Evil_Good New Member

Yeah I used to do that. especially during my depressing year of 8th grade. :-/
    I listened to: disenchanted, demolition lovers, to the end, kill your friends, and cancer...
    yeh
    I just got tired of their old songs. ^^"

8. GarryWay

GarryWay New Member

Sometimes I put on the string and piano arrangements when I can't sleep. They are very relaxing.

9. LynZ

LynZ New Member

If I do, it's ushually Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, or Demolition Lovers.

10. marieee

marieee New Member

Yeah
    I tried not to do it last night but it didn't work AT ALL.
    I developed this need D:

11. Kara

Kara New Member

Yes. :)
    But I put it on repeat - So when I finally stop singing along, and get to sleep, it's still playing when I wake up.

Call me obsessed but I can't go a day without listening to them.

12. Phantomchild

Phantomchild Guest

You and Me both everyday I'm always listening to an MCR song and dancing to it if I want to, it annoys my parents so much if I'm listening to MCR and start singing along

13. xxRosexx

xxRosexx Guest

Like a lot of ye said Early Sunsets Over Monroeville and Sleep nearly always send me off to sleep,and the Ghost of You as well.

<3

14. Faces in the sand

Faces in the sand New Member

normally early sunsets over monroeville or the ghost of you.

15. RedSam

RedSam New Member

yh i listen to them sometimes... Ill put on early sunset, jetset life, and demo lovers and i get waay sleepy. all of their songs make me sleepy actually :S

never watch the im not okay vid whilst in bed, I cracked up laughing as usual and nearly died... AND my mum was like 'wtf are you doing?"

16. XxHazxX

XxHazxX New Member

I listen to MCR when i go to sleep because it helps me think about good things as opposed to what i usually think about

17. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

No.
    I don't see any point of doing that, honestly.

18. prisonlyvenom

prisonlyvenom New Member

disenchanted... i tend to drift away from sleep when it comes to sleep songs cuz it does have some screaming in it (especially at the end) and i can't sleep to screaming music, any other times i luuuuurrrrrvvvvv it when they scream their songs.

19. TaffyVAN!TY.

TaffyVAN!TY. New Member

I listen to My chemical romance when i sleep all the time. xD
    but i always end up dreaming of them..... lol not complaining or anything

20. Sussak

Sussak Guest

Desert Song; it sends me to slumber.