Crash Into My Fucking Arms [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by 0punkrocker0, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

No!
    Gee you can't fucking break Frank's heart!
    No! No! No!
    Dammit.

Awesome, ACDC, thankies.
    <3

2. xxRosexx

xxRosexx Guest

Amazing updates, but the suspense is killing me!

:O

<3

3. FrerardLove5

FrerardLove5 Member

Awesome updates as always!!

*From last night*

I do to and I guess so :)

And, btw, my fist actually started hurting when I read that. Weird

4. MCRxParader

MCRxParader Active Member

that was such a heartbreaking chapter. :'(

But oh God, I loved it. <3

5. Phoebe.

Phoebe. New Member

How selfish can Gerard get??

But anyway, great update.

6. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Yay! New friend!
    Haha.
    *gives you a hug and a sexy cookie*

7. FrerardLove5

FrerardLove5 Member

Yay!!!! *Munches sexy cookie loudly*

8. OMG GEEEEEE!
    just kiss and make up already!!!!!!
    I am wanting an UPDATE....
    hands up who else wants one?!?
    Or five...?

9. Dreamerism

Dreamerism New Member

MAAAAAH
    This is my drug <3

10. FrerardLove5

FrerardLove5 Member

Hands up on the five thing :)

11. DITTO. ITS THE SHIZZLE!

12. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

OmgOmg.
    Uh. I want more.

13. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

im posting this a little earlier than i usually do.
    cause i want to. =]

Chapter 37

I pulled him towards me in a crushing hug, almost like a crash, two cars colliding on the fucking highway, forcing his head against my chest and holding him there to keep him from slipping away again. "S-shit shit s-shit..."

His fingers found mine and twined together tightly. "After all the things we put each other through..."

"I love you, Frankie. I. Love. You."

"I'm s-sorry, Gee, I am; I shouldn'ta let you, I shoulda s-stopped you, somehow... I'm s-"

"Frankie, don't."

"Gee-"

"Don't say anything." I just wanted to stand there with my face buried in his hair and pretend that we were the only two people in the whole world. I wanted him, I loved him, I just wanted to hold him.

I smoked, and the smell of cigarettes had never turned me on, but somehow with Frankie, it became the most seductive scent I could imagine. I breathed him in with my eyes closed, loving him; every fucking thing about him, I loved it.

"Gerard... Gerard." Frankie looked up into my eyes and a smile stretched across his face. "You make me so happy."

"I want to, Frankie... And I never wanted to hurt you, b-but I know I did, and I can't make up for it; I-"

Quietly, he put one finger to my lips. "You don't have to make up for anything," he murmured. "I just want to be with you... okay?"

I held him close tightly, whispering "Okay" into his hair.

"What... what was Mikey saying?" Frank asked tentatively.

"Thinks I'm gonna fucking hurt you again."

"He doesn't know you that well, does he..?" Frankie sounded nervous, as though he hoped that was the case.

I shrugged uneasily. "I thought he did..." I pulled away to sit down heavily on the edge of the bed. "Look... I'm scared, Frankie." My emotions started to rise. "I don't want to hurt you, ever... I swear to god, I don't! But... but what if he sees something I don't? What if I do hurt you again?!"

Frank came over and put a gentle hand on my shoulder, teeth catching his bottom lip again. "I don't know, Gee..." he said unsurely. "I love you and I don't think you'd ever, ever do that again... but I don't know why Mikey thinks so, then... Maybe you just scared him when he found out what you'd... what you'd done. Maybe..?"

I put my head in my hands. "Damnit, Frankie..."

"If you ever did, Gee... If you ever did hurt m-me, I'd... still love you. Forever."

I shook my head frantically. "No; no, don't say that! Don't! You're just f-fucking inviting me to do it again; don't fucking say that!"

His eyes hardened. "You wanna be fucking invited?" Frankie stretched out his arms. "Okay, go on, take me. Take me, Gerard. Hurt me. Fucking hurt me."

"What the f-fuck are you doing, Frankie?" I spat, throat closing up.

"Hurt me, go on."

"Shut up. Just shut up."

Instead, Frankie wrapped his arms tightly around me, burying his face in my neck unexpectedly. "You didn't do it, Gee. You didn't; you didn't hurt me. It's okay now."

**next one will be up in a few hours.**

14. myXfrankieXromance

myXfrankieXromance New Member

that was great! (as usual) and it was up earlier than usual... YAY!

15. MCRmoshpitt

MCRmoshpitt New Member

Its good that he didnt do it....im still pissed off that he was creaming at frank in the last chapter...=[ gggrrrr

and YAY it was early, I got to read it before I go out....Now I have to go out.....GGGGRRRRRR

16. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

lol. that was hilarious. x]

17. MCR_ROX

MCR_ROX New Member

That was an amazing chapter! more up soon?

18. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

i think that you guys will love this one. =]

Chapter 38

Did that really reassure him? He had asked for it; of course I wasn't going to hurt him on command. If I did, it would be unexpected... and much more brutal. "Goddamnit."

"Don't be mad; please don't. I just don't want you to be scared, Gerard. I don't want you to have to worry about hurting me." He took a shaky breath. "Can't you just love me? That's all I want..." "I know. I know it. Oh Frankie..."

"Mikey's wrong. You're perfect. You're beautiful. I love you like crazy." His eyes started to sparkle as he finished the sentence.

I had to smile. Frankie's wide grin was contagious.

"Can I talk to your brother, maybe?"

I frowned. "Uh..."

"I'm a people person. It's okay." He smirked.

"I guess." I speed-dialed, then handed him my cellphone. "Just hang up if he... y'know..."

Frankie nodded, phone to his ear. "Hello? -- It's Frank. I'm in love with your big brother... -- Yeah, but why do you think he's gonna hurt me?"

There was a long pause while Frank listened to Mikey's answer. I was trying to read the expression on his face, but even his wide eyes made it impossible to guess the emotion.

Finally, Frank spoke again, but hesitantly. "...I know he's not like my f-father, though. He won't do it again. He won't. -- What? -- Nuh-uh, listen to me... I know he's not perfect fucking plastic, Mikey. But I love him for everything, even the faults. To me, he is perfect. That's what matters."

My chest felt tight. Frankie was... god, he was amazing. Did I even deserve him?

"-he hurt you... n-not like that, but if he hurt you somehow, wouldn't you forgive him?" he was asking my brother.

"Frankie, just forget it-" I started, but he shook his head.

"It's not any different, Mikey; you know it isn't. I'm not that... experienced, or whatever, b-but I know I'm in love, and I'd do anything for Gee." Mikey said something, and Frankie laughed slightly. "Yeah, I said Gee. I love him."

I smiled.

"Just tell me you wouldn't forgive him, Mikey. -- See? That's what I did... He's not gonna hurt me. He loves me..." Frankie's serious face suddenly melted into a smile as Mikey responded. "Okay. I'll let you talk to him... Thank you for caring, though, about me and Gerard... and thank you for listening. -- Mmkay, bye." He handed the phone to me.

"Hello?"

"Gerard? Keep the kid safe, okay?"

"I know you're worried, but I swear to god, I won't let anything happen to him, Mikey."

"He trusts you, I guess that's good enough. I love you, Gerard. I do, and I do think you're better than that. Frankie deserves you."

"Thanks, Mikey. Um... I'll be back tomorrow, sometime."

"Okay, I'll see you then. But Gerard-"

"What?"

He sighed. "I think you made him grow up a little too fast."

I wasn't sure what to say. Mikey's words held some truth; even I could see that... But my thoughts told me that I would rather keep pretending that nothing had changed, and that Frankie and I could get back to where we'd been before.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Mikey said finally.

"I... I love you too, Mikey."

"Go pay some attention to your boyfriend," he said, laughter in his voice, and I had to laugh too.

"Alright." I closed the phone and looked at Frankie. "You are fucking amazing."

He shrugged, smiling at me. "He's nice. I think you just scared him, coming home-"

"-covered in blood?" I finished darkly.

A shadow passed quickly over Frankie's face, but he seemed to shake it off, and nodded. "He's okay now, though."

I ran a hand down the curve of Frankie's cheekbone gently, then kissed him carefully.

He sat down next to me and cuddled close with a comfortable whimper. "I heart you."

"What?"

"I heart you," he repeated.

I grinned, one arm around his shoulders, then yawned.

"You should sleep," Frankie told me, looking concerned.

I tried to shrug it off, but I was tired, and eventually flopped back onto the mattress, letting Frank curl up next to me even though he had already gotten some sleep and looked very much awake.

We lay there in comfortable silence in the dim room for a while, until I was drifting gently into sleep behind flickering eyelids.

"Now we gotta go to San Francisco," Frankie muttered lazily at one point, and I opened my mouth to ask what the hell he was talking about, but before the words could surface, I heard his soft laughter, and then I was fast asleep.

**aww... now wasnt that adorable ?? lol. =P
    i loved reading this chapter. you ?**

19. myXfrankieXromance

myXfrankieXromance New Member

aww that was really sweet! im glad mikeys ok with it all now.

20. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Aww.
    So damn sweet.
    I loved it!