Bi, Lesbian/Gay Or Straight?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by J-Ninja, Sep 22, 2006.

1. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

^ I think sexuality is a continuum.
    That there's 100% preferring men, 100% preferring women, an exact 50% preferring men and 50% preferring women, and everything in between.

2. BritRevenger

BritRevenger New Member

To be honest I am Bi but I sway more to men then I do females. I do like two of my best mates and they are females and I'd well do Hayley Williams :p

3. I dont really know.
    I think I'm straight, but there was something between me and my best friend once.
    And I wouldn't say no to a night with Kat Van D either :DD

but I sway way more to guys..

4. J-Ninja

J-Ninja Pinguâ„¢

At a guess then, bi-curious ^

I'm actually shocked this thread it still popular. Happy, but shocked. :D

5. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

That'd be my girlfriend lol.
    I'm Pansexual, myself.

6. I'm bi, but i sway towards girls a bit more then guys...to save time when most people ask me, i just say that i'm a lesbian. It also gets a better reaction out of them :)

I'm pretty pissed with all my friends, because they think that i'm only pretending to be bi to be cool...i told them to believe whatever the hell they want, but when i end up making out with a girl they'd better not act surprised...they did act surprised...

7. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

Pansexual. :)

8. I feel like I'm Pansexual because I have like strong likings for people who are just nice and sweet no matter what their gender is. Just their personailities...idk maybe :)

9. VGLythia

VGLythia Member

Does anyone understand if I say that I look at someone's femininity or masculinity instead of their actual gender? I've always said that I'm bi, because I can be attracted to both men and women, but I'm not attracted to man or woman... So, what exactly does that make me?

10. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

^Probably pansexual, then?

11. VGLythia

VGLythia Member

I dunno, I gave up on labeling a while back. Now, if I'm asked in person, I just say that I: "Go every way." But yeah, pansexual I guess is pretty accurate. Muchas gracias, chica.

12. This question might make me seem like a total dumbass, but I feel the need to ask...what exactly classifies a pansexual?

13. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

^Well bisexual refers to men and women (usually cisgendered), whereas if you're pansexual, it's a sort of regardless of gender thing, so cismen, ciswomen, transmen, transwomen, or people who are genderqueer etc.
    If someone can put it in better terms, or if I'm wrong, do correct me, but I think that's it.

14. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Hmm, I'm starting to think I'm not bi, which confuses me because I always classified myself as bi. I don't look at someone's gender and just their personality to tell whether or not I would be attracted to them.
    I was thinking on this and now that I have it sort of confuses me.

15. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

I feel like I'm a little sapiosexual.
    I feel like intelligence is the most attractive feature of a person, though I can't stand it when I meet the type of person that has to prove their intelligence. I like to be able to figure it out myself through the way they speak and interact with others.

16. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

^I'm a bit like that.

Though to be perfectly honest, looks do have quite a bit to do with it. I'm attracted to certain features on men and women, not usually the person's physique as an absolute whole (if that makes any sense). I'm definitely more attracted to feminine qualities, even on men, though.

I just think it's just kind of ridiculous to let genitalia to be the deciding factor on who you should/n't be with.

17. Basil

Basil New Member

I'm gay :)

18. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

I think pansexual (as opposed to bisexual) just indicates openness to trans, doesn't it? Or it should, based on its definition.

I don't really care what I am... celebrity crushes are a little confusing but I've never met a woman in person and been attracted to her. I don't think of women that way. Feminine men, yes, men in drag, sometimes.
    TLDR; I'm straight. I just think I'm overly, um, turned on these days. xD

19. Huh...well I'm not really sure what I'm classified as then, I always assumed I was bi because I'm attracted to guys and girls, but to be honest I don't really care about their gender, I like people's personalities more, and some certain physical features

20. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I'm a bit like that. Maybe not the most attractive feature but intelligence is definitely something that attracts me to a person. It's one of the things that attracted me to my girlfriend Haven <3

Same here. I prefer men with more feminine features rather than masculine feature, though I do like certain masculine qualities. I definitely prefer feminine qualities.