4 Stages collapse at festival in Belgium.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by PlanetaryGoGo, Aug 18, 2011.

1. PlanetaryGoGo

PlanetaryGoGo Media Division

No, I sadly don't. But if it really was 8 that made all their stages crash. Most festivals have about 4 to 6 stages depending on the size of them. Some more, some less. So I have no clue how many Pukkelpop had as I've never been there. Like I said, that's what our News channel said.

2. Asthma_Turtle

Asthma_Turtle Active Member

Ok. Lets just hope that thats all their stages down. At least then no one else can get hurt by falling stages.

3. PlanetaryGoGo

There's no one there anymore. Only the folks deploying what's left and cleaning up. Festival's been called off this morning.

4. Asthma_Turtle

Asthma_Turtle Active Member

Oh right. Thats good. Well like obviously what has happened is not good. But the fact that it has been called off and mostly everyone is gone is good..

5. PlanetaryGoGo

Yeah. I just hope that's not gonna happen again. Friend of mine is at Frequency Festival this weekend and I'm worried sick about her being save now. I've even forced her to txt me at least every two hours to tell me she's okay.

6. PartyPoison

PartyPoison New Member

Pukkelpop has eight stages but not all of them collapsed. Only one was completely destroyed. There's so much speculation - it's kinda awful.

Did he die?
    The five people who passed away are all Belgian.