Zoom into Me (Frerard)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Viktoria Kaulitz <3, Oct 27, 2011.

1. i am so satisfied with that ending, there were like no loose ends and i love how they all ended up okay. i loved that recovery that Mikey made, and how much everyone has changed throughout this story. it was brilliant and sweet. loved it!

2. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Viktoria Kaulitz <3 New Member

^ Hey thank you so much for the comment, I'm glad that you liked this story and I am pretty relieved that you didnt think the ending was too rushed. Thanks for taking the time to read this whole thing as well, it means alot :)

Oh yeah I forgot to say earlier.........The ending is hinting towards a sequel, sort of about all of the stuff that happened after, so who wants one??

3. OOOOOHHHHHHH ME ME I DO I DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    That story will be something to read i am positive
    please make a sequel this was great!!

4. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Okay there will be a sequel :)
    I have already started to write it and it will hopefully be up within an hour or two.

5. THIS STORY WAS f**kING AMAZING

it was one of the best frerard fanfics i had ever read :3

great story,

and i'm looking foward to the sequel :)

6. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

^ Hey thank you so much, it means so much to me that you liked this story, your comment has got me smiling and I really hope that you like the sequel too.

7. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

AHHH THIS STORY WAS AMAIZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!
    Okay Im calm...
    I love that Mikey is okay and happy.
    And I love that Gee and Frankie are happy!!!!!!!!
    LOVED THIS STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait for the sequel..... God I need to act my age XD I'm a fan girl over this fic XD