Zoom into Me (Frerard)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Viktoria Kaulitz <3, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Viktoria Kaulitz <3 New Member

*Title: Zoom into Me
    *Rating: 18+, Language, Violence, Drug Use
    *Main Characters: Gerard/Frank, Mikey
    *Summary: Gerard Way is in an abusive relationship but thinks he is in love with the person that causes him so much pain. When he meets Frank he feels emotions so strong he can’t fight them but he is too afraid of the consequences. With help from Mikey and Frank can he see sense and put an end his suffering.
    *Disclaimer: None of the things in this FanFic have or ever will happen. It all comes from my weird little imagination.
    *Genre: Love/Romance, Some Violence, Hurt, Family
    *Chapter Index:
    Chapter one: Page one

Chapter 2: Page 1
    Chapter 3: Page 1
    Chapter 4: Page 1
    Chapter 5: Page 1
    Chapter 6: Page 2
    Chapter 7: Page 2
    Chapter 8: Page 2
    Chapter 9: Page 3
    Cahpter 10: Page 3
    Chapter 11: Page 3
    Chapter 12: Page 3
    Chapter 13: Page 4
    Chapter 14: Page 4
    Chapter 15: Page 4
    Chapter 16: Page 4
    Chapter 17: Page 5
    Chapter 18: Page 5
    Chapter 19: Page 5
    Chapter 20: Page 5
    Chapter 21: Page 6
    Chapter 22: Page 6
    Chapter 23: Page 6
    Chapter 24: Page 6
    Chapter 25: Page 7
    Chapter 26: Page 7
    Chapter 27: Page 8
    Chapter 28: Page 8
    Chapter 29: Page 8
    Chapter 30: Page 9
    Chapter 31: Page 9
    Chapter 32: Page 9
    Chapter 33: Page 10
    Chapter 34: Page 10
    Chapter 35: Page 10

Chapter One
    Mikeys POV
    “Mikey Way will you please get up, you’re going to be late for school” my mom said for what must be the fifth time in the past two minutes.
    “I’m up already” I snapped looking at the figure standing in the doorway.
    “Good .Make sure you do get up I have work in five minutes. Now I am going to try and get your brother up. Hopefully he will be in a good mood today. I will see you later sweetie” She said as she walked down the stairs towards my older brothers’ basement bedroom.
    “That stupid f**kers never in a good mood. He needs to stop being a f**king dick to everyone and get over himself. He’s not the only one with problems for f**ks sake.” I mumbled as I pulled a pair of black skinny jeans out of my wardrobe. I grabbed my Anthrax t-shirt from the floor as I made my way to the bathroom. I got dressed and straightened my hair before putting a small amount of eyeliner on and then inspected myself in the mirror. I was tall, skinny had light brown hair, pale skin and square black rimmed glasses. Michael James Way. That’s me. The target for all the Jocks at school because I was different, weird looking, an easy target.
    “I really need to toughen the f**k up.” I thought as I walked back to my room to grab my schoolbag and my hoodie.
    When I got to the kitchen I was greeted by a glare from the one and only Gerard Way. If glares could kill then anyone that even looked at my brother would be six feet under the ground. He never smiled at anyone, hardly ever spoke to anyone and was permanently moody. I had this theory that maybe he was actually a girl and was just having a really long period or something. He wasn’t always like this, he was nice at one point. The older brother that anyone would wish for. He always stuck up for me when we were younger but since he turned seventeen he just hasn’t seemed to give a poop. Its almost as if he doesn’t care about me anymore, if I’m honest I don’t think he does, I really miss the old Gerard.
    “What the hell is wrong with you, you f**k faced retard?” growled Gerard as a tear slowly rolled down my cheek.
    “Morning to you too Gee” I said quietly as I walked towards the front door.
    “Where the f**k are you going hmm?” he said to me as I walked past him.
    “I’m walking to school with Alicia” I said calmly.
    “She doesn’t know your gay yet then I take it.”
    “Speak for yourself dickhead” I snarled. I had made the decision not to take his crap today, I was getting pretty sick of it. As it turned out I made the wrong move. You see Gerard was actually gay, he realized this when he was fifteen. However he didn’t feel as though he could tell anyone about it so he kept it a secret. He only told me when it became too much for him to handle and he needed to tell someone. I was the only one he ever told and he really didn’t like it when I made fun of him. Why the f**k did I have to pick the one day of the week I was left alone with this phsyco to take the piss?
    I looked at him in terror as he got up and looked at me. He was three years older than me, taller more masculine. He had big hazel eyes, shoulder length black hair and skin that was paler than mine. He also had a massive anger problem. I just stood there in terror as he started towards me, fury burning in his eyes.
    “What the f**k did you just say to me?” he shouted as he pushed me up against the wall. He didn’t even give me time to answer before he sunk his fist into my gut. I sunk to the floor winded and he started kicking me violently saying things like “teach you a f**king lesson retard” or “don’t ever take the piss outta me again”. I started to feel really light headed and felt myself being pulled into the black pit of unconsciousness. The beating stopped and before I passed out I saw my brothers big hazel eyes staring at me in worry, he looked just like the old Gerard….

“Hahahah. Poor little Mikeys afraid” said the boy who was holding me up against a wall while his friend went through my bag.
    “What the f**k do you think your doing” shouted Gerard as he pushed the kid that was holding me against the wall. “I’ll teach you to mess with my little brother” He snarled as he punched the kid square in the nose.
    The kid fell to the floor and then started to cry before getting up and running off. The other had left as soon as he saw Gerard coming.
    “Mikey are you okay?”

“Mikey, please answer me…Mikes…MIKEY!!” shouted Gerard. By his voice I could tell he was crying a lot and had probably been shouting for a while.
    I opened my eyes and saw his tear stained face. He looked terrified.
    “Oh poop Mikey I’m so so sorry. Are you okay?”
    “No. Im not of**kingkay Gerard. You’ve gone too f**king far this time. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you but you need to get the hell over it and stop acting like such a bastard.”
    He just looked at me before his face crumpled and he broke down in a wave of heartbreakingly agonizing sobs. For some reason I felt awful and it wasn’t because my brother had just beaten the poop out of me.

A/N: Okay so this is my first ever fanfic. hope you enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think.

2. I like this! Can't wait for more.

3. This is different! I really like it! Can't wait for the next update x

4. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Thanks for the comments guys. Heres chapter 2 x

Chapter 2
    Gerard’s POV
    “poop what the hell have I done” I thought as I looked at my little brother lying unconscious on the floor by my feet. I stood there frozen unable to comprehend what had just happened. I tried to deny that I had done that to my little brother. He was three years younger than me, he was only fourteen completely defenceless against my attack. Why did I have to do this? Everything was just getting to me recently. I had to let it out but why like this? I don’t know how long I stood there just looking at Mikey before I started to react.
    “Mikey get up” I pleaded “Please I’m so sorry… Mikey please answer me, just wake up please..”
    Tears were rolling down my face quickly and I felt my heart beating furiously in my chest. Why wasn’t he answering? What had I done to him?
    “Mikey please answer me” I repeated “Mikes….MIKEY”
    Suddenly his eyelids started to flutter and I watched as my little brother regained consciousness.
    “Oh poop Mikey I’m so so sorry. Are you okay?” I asked as I felt relief wash over me. That wasn’t going to last long though.
    “No. Im not of**kingkay Gerard. You’ve gone too f**king far this time. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you but you need to get the hell over it and stop acting like such a bastard.” He shouted looking at me as if I was some sort of mad serial killer.
    He looked terrified of me and that broke my heart. The worst thing was though that he was right. And his words had just cut through me like a knife. I had gotten myself into poop and was now taking it out on everyone else. I felt truly awful about it but what could I do now. As the realization hit me that I had been hurting everyone else to make up for the pain I was feeling, I felt my eyes sting and a lump rose up in my throat. I didn’t trust myself to speak so I just looked at my brother trying to regain the poker face I had kept up for so long.
    I couldn’t do it. I instead I let all of the tears I held in run down my face in huge waves and begun sobbing violently. I collapsed down on the floor beside Mikey and hugged myself tightly not even bothering to try and stop crying.
    “Gee…. Gerard what’s wrong” I heard Mikey say quietly. Despite what I had just done to him his voice sounded full of genuine concern and that made me feel even worse.
    Even after the poop I put him through he still cared, still loved me. I really didn’t deserve him.
    “Gee please tell me. I can help you. I promise we can work it out, fix whatever’s bothering you if you just tell me”
    “You can’t help me Mikey” I mumbled.
    “Gee?”
    “You really want to know Mikey? Really want to know? You’d hate me if I told you.”
    “Gerard I could never hate you”
    I looked over at him and for some reason I believed him. I knew I could tell him and he wouldn’t turn his back on me. Or at least I hoped.
    “Okay Mikey. I’ll tell you.”
    I took one deep breath before gushing out what I had been told for the past five months.
    “Im a f**ked up little sl*t and no one will ever love me. Im messed up in the head, a pathetic little emo that slits his wrists and gets pissed almost every night. Im not worth poop and it kills me every single day.”
    Mikey just looked at me in astonishment.
    “What the f**k are you on about Gee? sl*t? …. Slit your wrists? What the f**k is going on?”
    With that he grabbed one of my hands and pulled back the fabric of my hoodie to reveal the little red cuts that zig-zagged across my wrist.
    He looked as though he was going to pass out. He just sat there for what seemed like hours looking at the mess I had made out of myself.
    “Who the f**k has done this to you Gee? Whos told you this? Made you this way?”
    “My boyfriend…”
    He just looked at me in complete shock so I continued.
    “His name is David. I’ve been with him for around six months. He’s one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. Well most of the time, sometimes he gets angry and he just says things. I’m just an butt and listen to it, think about it too much, take it too seriously”
    “Hang on a minute. Gee if he says this poop to you why are you still with him?” He sounded completely pissed off.
    “Because Mikey he really is a nice guy. I love him and.. I don’t want to make him angry”
    “What do you mean you don’t want to make him angry?”
    I looked Mikey in the eyes and saw that he was really worried.
    “Well I’ve tried to leave him once in the beginning and….well…. he doesn’t take it very well”
    I looked down as I said this, unable to take the pained look on Mikey’s face.
    “Gee please, please tell me that he hasn’t like hit you or anything”
    I didn’t answer. I couldn’t answer because I didn’t want to lie to Mikey. The truth was he did hit me. And often. I was his personal punch bag. Every time he got pissed off he would just beat the poop out of me. I wore make up to cover the marks he left on my face.
    “Gerard. Please you have to tell me what he does to you, please tell me he hasn’t hurt you.”
    Again I didn’t answer.
    “You can’t possibly love him Gee. There’s no way you could love somebody that hurts you this much. You’re scared that’s all it is. Scared of what he’s gonna do to-“
    Mikey was interrupted by a loud knock on the front door. He went to answer it and left me sitting on there.
    “Who are you?” I heard Mikey ask whoever it was at the door
    “That doesn’t f**king matter. Where’s Gerard?” answered a deep voice. The one that made me want to smile and die at the same time.
    I heard the front door slam shut and someone walked into the kitchen. He was tall, masculine had olive skin and a well-defined face. He had big brown eyes and dark brown hair cut short. This was David. And he looked really pissed off.
    “Where the f**k were you? I’ve been waiting at the f**king bus stop for almost half an hour” he shouted.
    poop. I was supposed to meet him before school.
    “David I’m really sorry I-“
    “Don’t make f**king excuses you stupid little wh**e” He walked over to me and pulled me up to my feet by grabbing my hair. He started dragging me towards my bedroom and forced me down the stairs. I just caught a glimpse of Mikey looking completely terrified before David shut and locked the door.
    “You’re gonna regret making me wait Gerard. I was pissed off enough without you acting like some little witch and not turning up.”
    I didn’t reply because there was no point. I just stood there and waited to see what was going to happen next. I got my answer when a fist collided with my face knocking me to the floor.
    “Karma” I thought “give a beating and you get beaten.”

5. CrimsonRiver

CrimsonRiver New Member

Love this story, hate that David dude. How the hell could you do that. The dude's f**ked up...
    But again, I'm lovin this story :D

6. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

^^^
    Yay glad your liking this fanfic. Yeah Davids a butt but ive got some good ideas for him later on in the story. Anyway glad you like and heres the next chapter...

Chapter 3
    Mikey’s POV

I just stood there and watched as my brother got dragged into the basement by that David guy. Honestly I could see why Gee was too scared to leave him. He looked evil and I don’t mean he just looked nasty I mean he looked really evil. He should probably be locked up somewhere so that he couldn’t have contact with other humans.
    I couldn’t move, I wanted to, wanted to run down to my brother and try to help him in some way, but my body just wouldn’t do what I wanted it to.
    Suddenly I heard a loud crash and that’s when I snapped out of it. I flew down to the basement as quickly as I could but the door was locked. There was no way I was gonna get in there. I started to consider my options.
    1) I could call the police or someone to come and help, only problem was that by the time they got here that guy would have left or my brother would be dead.
    2) I could sit and wait for it to be over, but again my brother could get killed by that point
    3) I could try and distract David.
    This seemed like my best option so I started to pound on the door as hard as I could, shouting at the top of my lungs for him to stop hurting Gerard. From behind the door though I could still hear crashing and now I could hear shouts coming from both of them.
    Gerard was obviously crying and he sounded so afraid. He was begging for the beating to stop. He kept telling that monster that he loved him and they could talk about it. All that I could think was what the f**k did they have to talk about. Gerard didn’t do anything he was just didn’t go to meet that bastard at the bus stop. He didn’t even have a chance to explain. The worst thing was though that I could hear Gerard apologising.
    David was shouting abuse at Gerard calling him a sl*t and a wh**e and saying he was gonna get taught a lesson.
    I don’t know how long this went on for but it could have been hours. Eventually though David appeared from Gerard’s bedroom pushed passed me and just left.
    I quickly went to my brother’s bedroom door and gasped at the sight I was met with. My brother lay on the floor, bloody and broken.
    “Gee…”

Gerard’s POV
    He had finally left. Thank God. I actually thought he was going to kill me. Why was I so f**king useless? Why couldn’t I do anything right?
    My head felt as though it was about to explode. My chest hurt and I could barely breathe and I could taste blood in my mouth. I felt it running down my face and the back of my neck. I was pretty sure that he had bust a few of my ribs and my left ankle.
    He needed some help. He lost it way to easily. I had tried to help him before but he just didn’t care. Recently he was getting more and more violent and I was beginning to get really scared.
    I was aware of some body coming towards me and I flinched as a hand touched my cheek.
    “Oh my God Gee what the f**k has he done to you?” It was Mikey.
    poop. He had just witnessed all of that. He must think that im some sort idiot. He probably thinks that im weak and unable to fight my battles. The truth is I deserve it. Why would it happen in the first place if I didn’t? Why did I have to be such a useless f**k up?

A/N So yeah as you can tell David really isnt very nice. Hes really messed with Gees head and made him think all these bad things bout himself. Sorry this chapters only short longer one tomorrow i promise x

7. CrimsonRiver

CrimsonRiver New Member

Poor Gee, I feel so sorry for him :(

8. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Hey guys sorry i didnt update yesterday i didnt have access to the internet. Here is chapter 3 though :D

Chapter 4
    Gerard’s POV

“Gee im gonna go call an ambulance or something”
    “No you can’t tell anyone. Mikey you can’t let anyone know what happened”
    He stared at me in disbelief. Then all of a sudden a look of extreme anger came across his face.
    “Gerard that sick son of a bastard needs to be dealt with. Look why don’t we call the police that way th-“
    “No!” I shouted cutting him off “I am not going to let you call the police. Mikey I love him and I’m not going to do something like that to him.”
    “Even though he did this to you?”
    “I deserved it” I mumbled
    “What? Gerard no one deserves to be treated like this. That guy is a monster, he’s f**king crazy. Why the hell would you think you deserve this” Mikey shouted. I could see now that he really was angry.
    I stayed silent.
    “Gee please just let me call you an ambulance or something. Your hurt really bad. We don’t even have to tell them what really happened if you don’t want to.”
    Mikey was right. I was in so much pain that I thought I was going to pass out. I could barely breath because the pain in my chest had gotten so bad.
    I nodded and Mikey got up and walked up the stairs. About ten minutes later I was being carried out of my house on a stretcher. Mikey had told them that I had fallen down the stairs when I was going to my bedroom. They believed him thankfully.
    When we got to the hospital I was checked over and told that I had a concussion, two broken ribs and a badly bruised ankle. I also had a large gash on my head that needed five stiches. Mikey had to hold my hand and there had to be two other staff in the room in case I started to wriggle around.
    Needles were my biggest fear and the thought of one going into my head was not a welcome one. I think that I was more scared of that needle than I ever had been of David.
    My mother was called and I was told that I could go home but had to have a full week of bed rest and at least two weeks off school. Somebody wasn’t going to be pleased about that but what the hell could I do?
    My mother fussed over me constantly for the whole week and kept making jokes about how clumsy I was. I was also making an effort not to be such an butt towards her and Mikey. What my little brothe told me had really affected me and I was determined to put it right. She seemed to notice that I was being a lot nicer and made a comment about how nice it was to have her old Gerard back.

A/N hey i know that i promised a longer chapter but i have got like the next three chapters already written if anyone wants me to update tonight xx

9. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

Wow vic this is amaizing its really interesting cant wait for the next chapter you should be a writer awsome stuff... P.s we need to get oli on here XD

10. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Beth we DO NOT need to get oli on here. that would be very disturbing. anyway here is chapter five :D

Chapter 5
    Gerard’s POV

By the time I had to go back to school all of my injuries had near enough healed. I was looking forward to getting out of the house.
    I walked with Mikey to the school gates and was slightly disappointed to see that David was there. However when he flashed me that amazing smile of his that disappointment was washed away.
    “Hey babe. I missed you” he said as I walked up to him.
    I looked around to make sure that no one had heard the comment he had just made. I had told him that I wasn’t ready for people to know about me being gay and he said that we could keep our relationship secret.
    He was obviously about to go back on his word. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. Then he bent his head down and forced an angry kiss on my lips. He was never caring when we kissed. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I had to force myself not to gag.
    When he broke away I looked round to see people staring at us in disgust. Mikey had already left.
    I made to get away but David had an iron grip on my waist and I knew I wasn’t going anywhere fast. I felt like crying. I just wanted to run and hide somewhere so that no one could ever find me.
    We slowly walked into the school building and I ran up to homeroom and sunk low in my seat looking at the floor. I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head and heared the word guy lover being said many times.
    The teacher spoke but I didn’t pay attention to any of it. I was only pulled out of my thoughts when a voice next to my ear said “Nice little show you put on back there.”
    I turned to see the most gorgeous guy on the planet looking back at me. He was short with a beautiful face, deep browny green eyes and the most amazing smile in the world. He had a small silver ring in his bottom lip. His hair was blond and cut short at the sides and he had long black bangs. Over all he was stunning.
    “Hey don’t worry I aint gonna take the piss, im not a homophobe or anything. As a matter of fact I’m gay too.” He said in a hushed tone. “The names Frank by the way.” He added casually.
    “Gerard”
    “Nice to meet you Gerard. I just moved here last week Belleville seems like a nice town.”
    “Yeah s’pose. For New Jersey anyway.”
    “Ahh so yet another Jersey town filled with violence and drug crime” Frank said in a mock dreamy voice.
    “Is there one that isn’t?” I asked failing to supress laughter.
    “Errm probably not.”
    Frank giggled. He had a cute, high pitched giggle. Everything about this guy was cute.
    My thoughts were interrupted by the school bell ringing signalling the start of first period.
    “So umm Gee what subject you got now?”
    He just called me Gee. It sounded so cute when he called me that. No one apart from Mikey ever called me that.
    “Art. What about you Frankie?”
    “You called me Frankie.”
    “You called me Gee. Is it a problem if I call you Frankie?” I asked worried that I’d done something wrong.
    “No. I like it, it’s cute. And to answer your question I have art now too.”
    “Awesome” I said with probably too much enthusiasm. Frank just gave me this huge grin.
    We got up and made our way towards the art rooms.

Franks POV

Wow Gerard was amazing. He was unbelievably hot and was really funny. He was also an awesome artist. In art class he seemed so entranced in what he was doing that I didn’t even attempt to speak to him. I liked watching him draw. He was so adorable when he was pulling little faces as he added detail to his work.
    “If only Gee was single”
    “What did you say?” He asked. He sounded completely stunned.
    poop I had been thinking out loud again.
    “For f**ks sake Frank you need to stop doing this!”
    “Doing what? Frank what did you say about me being single? You’ve known me for like what? Two hours. Im in a relationship, a good one. I don’t need you going and saying things to go and f**k with my head and mess it up.”
    “Hang on a sec, why would me liking you f**k with your head and mess things up for you?”
    The only way that could happen is if he liked me back. Oh please let that be true. I don’t know why but I had started to really like this guy. I had never come to like someone this quickly or this much.
    “Well…uh…..um…..what I meant was….”
    “You like me too. Don’t you?”
    “No!”
    Yes. He looked down away from my eyes when he said it.
    “You do.”
    “Ah you know what Frank just f**k off!”
    He got up and just walked out. I think that I may have pushed too hard or hit a nerve with him or something. I couldn’t help smiling though. He liked me back. He hadn’t denied it the second time.” I think I may have a chance with this guy.” I said quietly to myself.

Gerard’s POV

I had grown to like Frankie really quickly. I couldn’t like him though because of David. I liked David too even if he did get angry sometimes. Mikey still thought that I was nuts. He just didn’t understand how I felt and I didn’t know how to explain it.
    I felt so at ease around Frank though and I had been getting along with him really well. I knew that I shouldn’t have acted the way I did back there but I didn’t know what to do in that sort of situation. I should have just told him how I felt. But I didn’t know how to. Also I was afraid of what could happen. If someone had overheard that conversation as it was and told David then I would be in poop anyway. I didn’t need to make it worse for myself by telling him how I felt and David finding out.
    What the f**k was I gonna do. I knew I had to put things right with Frankie. I had to apologize for acting like such a dick and tell him the truth.
    I searched the halls and walked right over as soon as I spotted him.
    “Frankie… I’m uh really sorry about earlier”
    “Oh hey Gee, don’t worry about it dude its cool”
    Whoa that wasn’t the kind of thing that I was expecting. I thought that I would have to do some serious apologizing and beg for him to forgive me. I guess I was just too used to doing that with David.
    “Uh yeah so Frankie I was wondering if maybe you might wanna come to my house after school or something?”
    “That sounds great Gee. I’ll see you later then. C’ya.”
    “Bye Frankie.”
    I carried on walking straight down the hall towards where David’s group usually hung out. He saw me and smiled. When I got close enough he grabbed me and forced the same angry kiss on my lips as earlier.
    He stood with his arm around my waist for the whole of lunch and he was gripping me so tightly that I knew I would have a bruise later. I just stood there and smiled as I put up with the pain and the uncomfortable feeling that I had about standing like this infront of everyone. I was smiling on the outside but on the inside I was genuinely dying. David had made me a promise that he would keep our relationship a secret and he had broken that promise. That hurt me so much. More than any physical beating could hurt. He had betrayed me. Didn’t he love me at all?

11. *Gerards concience* "No Gerard he doesnt love you and you dont love him"
    *Me* Well hello Frankie!
    kinda cute this chapter if u take away all the David stuff ---- Lying-bully of a witch for a boyfriend-promise breakerer----- Gee will soon realise he likes Frank ALOT ALOT more than he thinks.... hhhmmmmmm.... going to Gee and Mikey's house after school there is alot of things that could happen... my guesses are a) F+G kiss and have to hide thier love b) F+G kiss but David sees and beats the poop outa them and c) David turns up and beats the poop out of both of them.... or maybe on the walk home they get beaten up 'cus of Davids promise beak.....
    I shall have to wait and see!
    GREAT UPDATE!
    CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

12. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

Vicki... MORE !! and haha knowing ollie it would be x

13. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

@ MyFrerardKisses. Im really glad that your enjoying the fic and you dont have to wait anymore to find out whats gonna happen cos the next update is here :D
    Beth you know it would be and here is more :D.

Chapter 6
    Frank’s POV

I waited for Gerard at the school gates because he didn’t show up last period. I don’t know why but I was really nervous about going to his house.
    I saw him walking towards me slowly with his head down. He looked as though he had been crying.
    “What’s wrong Gee? Where were you last period?”
    “Huh. Oh Frankie hey. I’m fine and it doesn’t matter where I was. You still gonna come over to mine?”
    “Yeah sure if that’s okay with you.”
    “Frankie of course it’s okay with me.” He turned to face me and had a huge grin on his face. He looked so cute.
    We started to walk slowly back to Gerards house. It only took us about five minutes to get there. He unlocked the door and we went in.
    “Frank you want anything to drink?”
    “Nah im good thanks.”
    “Okay then. Well do you wanna go and watch TV?”
    “Sure sounds good.”
    We walked through to the living room and sat down on the couch. Gerard turned the TV on to some random channel and then turned to face me.
    “Frank about earlier, um well, you were right I do really like you.”
    “Gee I know it was kinda obvious by the way you reacted.”
    “Yeah well I do like you and I don’t know why because I’ve only known you for like a day and-“
    I silenced him by leaning towards him and gently resting my lips against his. He seemed caught slightly off guard but didn’t pull back. After a few seconds he relaxed and returned the kiss. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip begging me to open my mouth. I did and he slipped his tongue in over mine and we started to explore each other’s mouths hungrily. The kiss deepened and he slipped his arms around my neck. I put mine around his waist and he shifted position so that he was sitting on my lap one leg either side of me. We made out like that for a few more minutes before we got interrupted.
    “Hey Gee who’s your new friend? You two seem close.”

Gerard’s POV

I snapped my head up and saw Mikey standing in the doorway a with massive grin on his face. He looked as though he was trying very hard not to laugh.
    “f**ks sake Mikey. Go away.” I groaned.
    “What? So that you two can make out on the couch where I have to sit later. No thanks.”
    I just looked at him. He was definitely enjoying this so I was going to have some fun of my own. I bent my head back down and kissed Frankie one more time before getting up and leading him down to my bedroom. Mikey looked slightly shocked as we left the room.
    When we got down into my room I made a big deal of locking the door making sure that I did it as loudly as possible. I knew Mikey probably couldn’t hear it but you never know.
    Frank was sitting on my bed so I walked over and we started kissing again. After a few minutes though I decided it was time to put my plan into action. I started to moan loudly.
    “Uh Gee what you doing?” asked Frank giggling
    “Having some fun. Follow my lead.”
    After a few minutes we were both moaning loudly and occasionally screamed out each other’s names. We had to try very hard not to laugh. When more time passed we stopped and sat giggling quietly before making our way back upstairs.
    We walked into the living room where Mikey was sitting looking completely mortified. He actually looked as though he was going to puke.
    “Hey Mikey I remembered that I never introduced the two of you. This is Frank he’s a good friend of mine.”
    “I can tell.” Mikey said flatly.
    “What do you mean Mikes?”
    I was trying really hard not to burst out in a fit of giggles and I could tell that Frank was too.
    “For f**ks sake Gerard. You know what I mean. The next time you two are gonna f**k each other at least warn me so I can get out of the house.”
    At this point me and Frank just couldn’t take anymore. We started to laugh so hard that we both ended up on the floor unable to stop.
    “What is so funny?” Mikey snapped. He clearly wasn’t as amused by this as we were.
    “Mikey we…… didn’t do anything. We were f**king with your head not each other.” Explained Frank.
    This earned more laughter from us. Mikey however still didn’t see the funny side and seemed as though he was going to explode.
    “That’s just wrong. Why the hell would you do that? Gerard you evil bastard.”
    With that he got up and stormed upstairs. Me and Frank still couldn’t control ourselves and had to remain on the floor for another ten minutes before we managed to get up and go apologize to Mikey.

14. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

wow vick you said it would be funny..... it is aswell XD Frerard ...... love it party poision xx

15. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Hahaha Glad you like Beth.
    Well here is chapter 7. I was feeling a bit depressed when i wrote this one and my mood sort of rubbed off on it but im actually really pleased with the way it turned out. Here it goes :D xx

Chapter 7
    Gerard’s POV

We had apologized to Mikey and he had reluctantly agreed to come downstairs and have dinner with me and Frank. Mom was working a late shift tonight and I couldn’t be bothered to cook so we just ordered take out.
    When the food arrived we settled down and watched some random horror about aliens or something. I didn’t really pay much attention because I was too busy staring at Frank the whole time. He was just too cute. The way his brow furrowed when he didn’t understand something that was going on made me melt. He was adorable.
    When Frank left I suddenly started to feel very lonely and empty as the earlier events with David started flooding back to me. poop, David. What was I gonna do? I really liked Frank but I couldn’t leave David. What would happen if he found out that I had kissed Frank? I was pretty sure that he would kill me or at least nearly kill me. After what he did last time I didn’t want to know.
    Everything was just starting to get too much and I knew that I really needed to relieve some of the stress. I ran upstairs and grabbed a six pack out of the fridge. Then I ran back down to my bedroom and got started on drinking it as quickly as I could.
    When I had finished all of the beer I felt a little numb but I still needed to get some more pain out of my system. I got up off of the floor where I had flopped in my hurry to get wasted. My head spun and my stomach lurched but I didn’t throw up. I stumbled a few times on my way over to the nightstand where I started to dig through all of my crap desperate to find what I needed.
    At the bottom of the drawer wedged between two homework slips or some poop like that was a small silver sharpener blade. I took it out and held to up to the light watching in amazement as it glinted. I took a deep breath and pressed the blade to my wrist. I pressed down hard and dragged it across my flesh. It stung like a witch and my eyes started to water. I did this three more times each cut deeper than the last.
    I looked down at my mutilated wrist and watched as the crimson blood flowed quickly and ran down my arm. That was when I began to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could, knocking over a lamp with a loud crash as I went. I made it to the bathroom just in time to puke in the toilet letting all of the poison that I had put into my body escape.
    When nothing else came up I washed off my face and brushed my teeth. My arm was covered in now dried blood so I scrubbed it off which caused the wounds to bleed once more. I pulled a towel off of the rack and wrapped it around my wrist watching the white fabric turn red.
    I collapsed on my bed and started sobbing. Why the f**k was I so pathetic that I had to go and get pissed and slit my wrist over every little tiny thing?
    “Gee whats going on?” asked my little brother who was standing in the doorway that I had stupidly forgotten to lock.

Mikey’s POV

I looked at my brother who was sprawled out on his bed crying hard. There were empty cans in a pile on the floor and the room smelt like a mixture of beer, blood and puke. I then noticed the towel wrapped around Gerard’s wrist. The white fabric had a patch of red that was spreading rapidly.
    “Gee whats going on?”
    He looked up at me with a mix of terror and extreme hurt. I knew what this was about, or well partly what this was about.
    “Its David again isn’t it?”
    He nodded and started crying again. I walked over and sat on the bed pulling my brother into my arms and trying to sooth him with words like “Its gonna be okay”. I really did hate seeing him like this. It scared the living poop out of me, but I knew I had to be strong for Gee. David was an evil son of a witch that had f**ked with my brother’s head and hurt him physically as well as emotionally. It was going to be up to me to fix Gerard and I knew it was going to be tough. Mom still didn’t know anything and I wasn’t going to tell her behind Gerard’s back.
    “He…he f**king broke a promise Mikey. He let everyone know.”
    I knew what he was talking about. No one had known that my brother was gay until today.
    “and I don’t know why but I feel something with Frank. Mikey I really like him and he likes me too, he told me. I’m so f**king confused and have no idea what im supposed to do.”
    “I do. Dump David and go on a date with Frank. Gee I already knew you two liked eachother. You couldn’t keep your eyes off of one another all night and well the fact that I witnessed a very heavy make out session between you two made it kind of obvious.”
    Gerard let out a little giggle but then looked up at me his eyes full of worry.
    “But I can’t leave David Mikey. I don’t understand but I feel like I have to stay with him.”
    “That’s because he has f**ked with your mind and made you scared shitless of doing anything that could piss him off. Gerard has a f**king monster.” I had put it bluntly I know but that was the only way I had any hope of getting my brother to understand.
    “That’s not true Mikey. I like David he hasn’t f**ked with my head he just told me the truth, what other people have been too afraid to say.”
    “Gee listen to-“
    “No Mikey you listen. I really like David and I really like Frank too. I do not need you to make this decision for me I’m pretty sure I can make the right one myself thanks.”
    “Well im not. Knowing you youll probably decide to stay with that evil bastard and end up getting the poop beat out of you until he eventually kills you. In the process you will confuse the poop out of poor Frank and end up hurting him. Then he’s gonna leave and you will have lost the one chance you have to get out of this f**k up you call a relationship.”
    He looked at me as though I had Just slapped him in the face. He moved away from me and turned to face the wall.
    “f**k off Mikey and turn the light out as you leave.” He said flatly.
    I knew there was no point in trying to get him to listen so with a sigh I got up flicked the light switch and shut the door before heading up to my own room.

Gerard’s POV

I knew that Mikey was right. I knew that David didn’t give a poop and I should just leave. Deep down I knew. Really, really deep down. Unfortunately the knowledge was being obscured by the extreme fear I had for David. Somehow I had managed to convince myself that the fear was love and that was why I couldn’t leave. But really it was because I was scared shitless and I just didn’t want to admit it.

16. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

yeah you were right vick very depressing ..... HYPER UP PWEASE before school tomorrow ! xx wuve you

17. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Here we go. Chapter 8. This and probably a few more chapters are going to ba a little bit serious but i promise that im gonna try and write some more humor and stuff into it. Enjoy :D

Chapter 8
    Gerard’s POV

I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock that had rudely woken me up. I had forgotten to turn the alarm off the night before and now my Saturday morning had been ruined. I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again when my head begun to feel as though someone was constantly hitting it with a f**king baseball bat. I groaned and rolled over pulling the covers up over me against the cold. That was the only bad thing about sleeping in the basement, it was freezing.
    I started to fall asleep again when someone slammed down hard onto my stomach, causing me to cough and sit up quickly.
    “Whatthef**k?” I mumbled sleepily.
    “Morning Gee!”
    I only just had time to realise that it was Frankie before his lips met mine and he kissed me gently. I pulled away from him and he looked at me confused and slightly hurt.
    “I have morning breath Frankie. At least let me brush my teeth first.”
    “Fair point. Hurry up though.” He said giggling.
    I got up and made my way to the bathroom scratching my head lazily. I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t cheat on David again. And I couldn’t hurt Frankie. That’s what I was going to end up doing hurting him, because I always hurt people.
    I quickly brushed my teeth and slowly walked back into my room. When I got there I looked around confused. Frank was no longer there. I walked a few steps into the room and then the door slammed shut and I was pushed up against the wall. Even though he was pretty short Frankie sure was strong. He reached up and placed his lips on mine gently. I didn’t pull away even though I knew I should. I just couldn’t, it felt so right.
    The kiss intensified and I traced his bottom lip with my tongue and played with his lip ring flicking it gently. He gave me entrance and I slid my tongue into his mouth before we started wrestling for dominance. He ran his hands through my hair and I wrapped one arm around his waist resting my other hand on his thigh just above his butt.
    He let out a small moan and I pulled him closer to me so that our chests were pressed up against each other. We broke apart for breath and looked into one another’s eyes. Frank smiled at me and wrapped his hands around my waist resting his head on my chest. He let out a small sigh and I looked down at his still smiling face.
    After a few moments he laced his fingers with mine and pressed my hands up against the wall. He was about to kiss me again but stopped and stared and looked at something, a look of horror on his. I followed his gaze and saw exactly what it was that he stared at so intensely.
    “poop. Frankie listen it’s not-“
    “Not what it looks like? Then what the f**k is it Gee? Because it sure as hell looks like you’ve been slicing your wrist open.” He said it quietly and I couldn’t work out what he was thinking because he had no emotion in his voice.
    He took my wrist in both hands and started to slowly trace the angry red cuts that were still blood stained form the night before.
    I pulled away and walked over to my bed unable to look at him.
    “Why did you do it Gee?”
    “You wouldn’t understand Frankie. So just f**king drop it.”
    “No Gerard. I wanna help you so tell me why you did it.”
    “Because of you. Because you had to go and kiss me yesterday and tell me you liked me. And now I’ve f**king cheated on David and I feel like complete poop.”
    Okay so maybe I shouldn’t have said it like that. I had though. And then I just watched as his eyes filled up with tears and he turned and started climbing up the stairs.

Franks POV

I turned and left the room as Gerard’s words sunk in. It was all my fault and I was gonna stop it from ever happening again. I knew it was gonna be hard but I also knew that it was probably the right thing to do. I felt the hot tears run down my face. This was torture for me. I was realising that the only way to keep from hurting Gerard again was to stay away from him completely. That way I wouldn’t be able to do anything to him.
    My thoughts were interrupted when Mikey stepped in front of me a look of understanding in his eyes.
    “He didn’t mean that Frank. He really likes you it’s just that he’s scared.”
    “What?” I didn’t get it. What the f**k was he scared of?
    “Let me explain.”
    Mikey led me to the kitchen and sat me down with a cup of coffee before explaining all of the poop that Gerard had been through because of David. He told me that Gerard like me a lot but didn’t want to leave David because he was afraid of the consequences. I also found out that Gerard believed he was in love with David and that Mikey was trying desperately hard to get him to see the truth.
    “Oh I see. So why doesn’t he just call the police or something?”
    “Because he says that he would be betraying David and that he doesn’t want to do that because he “loves” David and deserves what he gets.”
    poop. Gee was pretty f**ked up. I was going to say something else when I heard heavy footsteps on the stair leading to the basement. Gerard appeared pulling on his coat and looked at me and Mikey angrily.
    “Don’t think I didn’t hear you. Im not delusional as you put it Mikey. I really do love David and Frank before you get any f**king ideas, no I’m not going to dump David and just suddenly become your boyfriend. I barely know you. I know that I kissed you and believe me it was a mistake and is never going to happen again.”
    I’m not going to say that his words didn’t hurt because they f**king did. But I knew from what Mikey had told me that he didn’t mean it and I could see it in his eyes.
    “Gerard we only want to help you. Stop acting like such a dick and sit down so that we can talk about this poop.”
    “I don’t wanna f**king talk. f**k you guys I’m going out.”
    “Where?” shouted Mikey.
    He didn’t even get a reply. Gerard just walked out slamming the door behind him.
    “Do you think we should go after him?”
    “No way Frank. He’s acting like a stupid witch. Just let him go.”

A/N: Okay so Gee is acting like a complete witch and storming ou when everyone is only trying to help. AND he upset Frankie. TWICE. :nono: Anybody wanna try guessing where Gee's giong? XX

18. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

I KNOW !!!!! x

19. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONNA RUIN IT!!!!!! :shock:

20. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

:O I PROMISE i wont ;) xx