You're My Phobia (FRERARD)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by BombME, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Alexxis

Alexxis New Member

i would have loved to read the full content of the story, but i understand that you couldn't really continue writing it.

but the ending was absolutely perfect. it makes sense, even though when i first started reading this i never thought i could understand frank & gerard's relationship because they were so mean to each other. but i get it now, & i find it very noble of gerard to have not burned frank's picture of him & his father.

it was a beautifully tragic story. <3

2. :Jill:

:Jill: Active Member

I can honestly say that this was one of the most awesome fics that I have read in a long time. It tugs at my heart that it's over. But, everything must come to an end sometime.

3. XxLivingxDisasterxX

XxLivingxDisasterxX New Member

That was....

so complexly amazing

I do admit the spelling errors did bother me a bit, but the writing was...

Great!

and the plot was so complex and confusing and different but it all made sense in the end and honestly it really really spoke to me.

I loved the reference from Shakespeare. It fit it so well!
    so true...

Im .... so glad that you wrote something more

4. geeksofly12

geeksofly12 New Member

i actually have Hapnophobia (different name for it) and you got it pretty close . I will scream and cry and fight if someone touches me ... and you know when your legs or hands fall asleep and you get that weird tingly stingy feeling ??? That's what it feels like . Oh and btw your story is amazing .

5. omg what have you done to me? im a mess, im crying my eyes out. That was beautifully written, you are so talented. I agree with one of the above comments it was a beautifully tragic story and i truly loved it <3

6. -melovesMCRXx-

-melovesMCRXx- New Member

FUCCCCCCCCCCC
    I was reading this last night, From 12 untill about half 3.
    I sat there at 3 in the morning crying my f**king eyes out.
    It was so amazing and i loved how it wasn't cliche at all.
    I thank you so much. Because if i wouldn't have read this, i wouldn't have wrote such an emotionaly chapter for my own fic. This really made me think about a lot of things. All in all, i thank you for that :)

7. katie14

katie14 New Member

OMG that was so beautiful.

8. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

This was absolutely amazing and so different. I loved it.