You're an Iero, now.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Archive' started by Yoshi., Aug 14, 2008.

1. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

You're an Iero, now.
    Rating: 12 for rough language
    Characters: Jo, Frank Iero, Jamia Iero
    Disclamer: I don't own any characters except for me. This story is completely fictional and will never happen. I own the idea for the story...SO NO STEALING!
    Summery: Mikey and Mary become vampires and have to live their undead lives in secret.
    Genre: Fantasy

Chapters-
    Chapter 1-Page 1
    Chapter 2-Page 1
    Chapter 3-Page 2
    Chapter 4-Page 3
    Chapter 5-Page 4
    Chapter 6-Page 5
    Chapter 7-Page 6
    Chapter 8-Page 7
    Chapter 9-Page 8

2. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

“Oh, damn it! Right there!” I woke and heard my mom scream. I got out of bed to see what was going on. “Mom?” I called down the hall. I walked to her bedroom and cracked the door open to peak inside. I closed it immediately after.

My mom was drunk and getting f**ked, again. I love her but I don’t like her like this. Ever since my dad left us, she would get drunk every night and bring home some random guy whom she can’t even remember his name in the morning.

I walked back into my room and climbed back into bed hoping to get back to sleep. Luckily I did. But not for long. ‘BEEP BEEP BEEP' Went my alarm. I rolled over and turned it off.

I walked over to my wardrobe and found my black My Chem shirt and blue skinny jeans with my old green vans. I put them on and walked to the bathroom to straighten my hair.

When I was done I went down to get some breakfast. Surprisingly I found my mom fixing it. “Hey.” I said. “Hello, dear. Did you sleep good?” She asked. “Yea.” I lied. I couldn’t sleep all night because of her and that guy. “That’s good. I’m going out tonight. So you’ll have the house to yourself again.” She said. “Ok. Well, I’m off to school. Bye, mom.” I called as I walked out the door.

As I walked to school, I caught up with my best friend, Jenny. “Hey.” She said as she walked by me. “Hi.” “What’s wrong?” She asked. She always knew when something was wrong with me. “Nothing.” I lied. “You’re not a good liar.” She stated. I rolled my eyes and told her about my mom and last night. She sighed. “I’m sorry, if I could, I would let you live with me.” I smiled. “Thanks.” I said.
    We separated when we got to school to go to our classes.

Frank’s POV
    I waited for the doctor to tell me what was going on with Jamia. I was so scared. We might of lost our baby. Just then, Jamia’s doctor came out into the waiting room. “Is she OK? How’s the baby? Is it still alive?” I was really worried. “Mr. Iero, I think you should sit down.” He said. I walked back to my seat and sat down. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Mr. Iero. I’m terribly sorry, but, your baby got stuck in the womb. We had to do emergency surgery to remove it. I’m sorry, it didn’t live.” I was about to burst into tears when he opened his mouth to speak again. “Jamia will not be able to have another baby. I’m really sorry Mr. Iero.” Then he walked off.

I started to cry really hard. I realized, that I would never be a dad. Ever. That thought hurt me inside. I wanted our baby to still be alive. I would be in there with Jamia holding it, rocking it. I cried harder.
    Just then, Jamia was wheeled out into the waiting room in a wheel chair ready to go home. She looked upset.

I got up and walked over to her. “How are you doing?” I asked. She looked at me and a single tear rolled down her cheeks. I wiped it away with my thumb. “It’s ok Jamia. Things like these happen all the time.” I said trying to comfort her. “But why did it happen to us?” She said with tears all over her face now. I didn’t say anything. I just hugged her tight.

I could feel my shoulder getting wet with tears. But I didn’t care. I was crying on her shoulder as well.

3. Emi

Emi Guest

OMG I LOVE IT!
    *Clames number one fan spot!*
    UP DATE soon?

4. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

Jo’s POV

2 weeks later, I walk home from school to find a big truck in my driveway. I walk inside saw my mom and some lady talking to each other. “Mom? What’s going on?” I asked walking over to her. “Jo, run upstairs and lock your door.” She said. “That won’t be necessary, Jo go upstairs and pack your things. You’re leaving.” Said the lady. “Leaving? Why?” I asked. “Some one complained
    about your mother to us about her drinking habbits and that she had a child. So we’re here to take you to “Gorman’s Foster Care” She said. “But, I don’t want to go. Mom! Don’t let them take me!” I looked to the stairs to see two big men carrying my suitcases with I’m guessing all my clothes in them. “Mom! They’re taking my stuff!” My mom cried and looked away.

I looked at the lady and saw her bring out a stack of papers. “Mom! Please! Don’t sign those!” I screamed now crying. “I’m sorry hunny. But it’s for the best.” she said with tears now forming in her eyes. She got out a pen and signed the papers. I screamed and ran upstairs to my room. I walked in and found nothing but my bed, my computer, and my posters still in here. I cried harder.

I closed my eyes hoping this was a bad dream. When I opened them, the lady was standing at my doorway. “Please don’t take me away! I’m only 13! I need my mom!” I screamed at her. “Not when she’s like this. C’mon Jo. We have to go.” I let out another tear and followed her out.

My mom was downstairs sitting on the couch crying her eyes out. I ran up to her and hugged her. “I’m going to miss you Jo. I love you so much.” She cried. “I love you too mom.” I looked at her and hugged her one last time. “I love you.” she whispered. “C’mon Jo. We best be going now.” Said the lady. I got up and walked over to her. I smiled at my mom one last time and walked out the door.

The lady led me to the big truck and opened the back door where all my stuff was. “Get in.” She said. I glared at her and sat in the back next to my stuff. “By the way, my name is Evone.” She said. I didn’t say anything. I just looked out the window. “We have one more to pick up and then we’ll be heading back to the home.”

I stared out the window until we came up to a big white house with a green roof. Evone went inside with the two big men and came back out with a guy who looked rather happy to be leaving. The men put his stuff in next to mine and walked up to the front. Evone opened the door to the guy and he got in and sat down next to me.

He was wearing a ‘The Killers’ hoodie and blue skinny jeans with green converse. “Er…Hi.” I said looking at him. He looked up at me. “Hey.” He said. “what’s your name?” He asked. “Jo. Your’s?” “Austin.” He answered smiling. I couldn’t help but smile back. He had perfect silk white teeth. They were breathtaking.

Minutes later, we arrived at a tall, wide gray building with a white roof. “Welcome to Gorman’s Foster Care.” Evone said happily. The two large men grabbed mine and Austin’s bags and led us to our rooms. “Get unpacked and meat us downstairs in the office.” Said one of the large men.

Mine and Austin’s rooms were right next to each other. ‘this should be fun.’ I thought to myself.

When I was done packing my stuff, I walked out to the hall way to find Austin waiting for me. “Hey, why did you wait?” I asked. “I uh…don’t know where the office is.” He said. I giggled and realized I didn’t know where it was either. “We’ll find it.” I said.

We both walked downstairs not saying a word.

5. :Jill:

:Jill: Active Member

I like this so far. *claims number 2 fan spot* Update soon?

6. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

I really like the premise for this. Sounds really good so far!
    Please, please don't take offense to this, because I only want to help. But remember when writing dialogue that when a new person speaks, always start a new paragraph. It makes it easier to read, as it can be sort of confusing when it goes back and forth quickly and it's not separated out.
    But the story is really good! Oh, and if you need Ireo changed to Iero, I'm sure Ash or another FFC would gladly fix that for you. That is, if it wasn't intended to be that way. Easy typo, I understand. :)
    Can't wait for more, but take your time.

7. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

Ang, you amaze me. <3

Wow, Jo2. You have proved me wrong. Very nice job!

8. levena93

levena93 New Member

I love it so far. Update soon!!!

9. XxXcassXxX

XxXcassXxX Guest

This is really good, update soon?

10. Dude, this RULES! You're a genius! I would've cried at the hospital part, it brings back so many memories...
    Update soon?

11. KizzyXxX

KizzyXxX New Member

Love this! Tis awsome!

12. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

Wow, I didn't realize that. Thanks! I'll remember next time :D

13. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

Really, lilbit. I'm quite impressed by your writing capabilities. Keep up the great work! :D!

14. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

^Thank you! :D I'm working on an update right now :D So..It'll be up later.

15. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Of course! :)
    Looking forward to the next update.

16. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

Frank’s POV

*~4 months later~*

Jamia and I have decided on adopting a child. Jamia insisted we did, but I didn’t want to because all it would do, was bring back horried memories of when we lost our baby.

We’re going to Gorman’s Foster Care today. It sounds like a school filled with preps. Oh well.

Jamia and I got into the van and headed towards the school. When we got there, we found a bunch of little kids playing outside. They looked like they were 6 to 9 years of age.

As we walked inside, an old lady with glasses came up to us. "Hello! You must be the Iero's?" She asked

“Yes, that’s us.” Jamia answered.

“Right this way.” She lead us into a white room with a table with only 2 chairs.

“We’re not allowed to let you see the children until you choose. Here are all the files on every child here. There are pictures of them, their personalities, likes, dislikes, injuries, etcetera. Just look through these and find one you like!” She said with a smile. She walked out and left us in peace.

“Jamia, I still don’t think we should do this.” I said.

“Oh come on Frank. You have to get over it sometime.” I sighed and sat down next to her.

“How old do you prefer?” She asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Come on Frank. Just pick one.” She said getting frustrated.

“Fine, 12 to 15.” I said. She pulled out four files named ‘Age 12’ ‘Age 13’ ‘Age 14’ and ‘Age 15' on them. She took the 12 and 13 year olds, while I had the 14 and 15 year olds. I found a couple that I liked. A 15 year old named Austin and another 15 year old named Corrie. They sounded like they had good personalities, but, I decided no on them.

Jamia’s POV

While Frank was looking at ages 14 and 15, I found a 13 year old girl, he might like.

“Hey Frank. Look at her.” I handed him her form and he scanned it. I saw a small grin on his face. He must have been reading her likes.

“I like her.” He said still grinning.

“Me too.” I said. I looked at more kids and didn’t find one that I liked.

Finally, Frank stood up out of his chair. “I think we should adopt her.” He said pointing to the form I showed him earlier. I smiled. “I think so too.”

We stood up and put all the forms back in their files and put them back in order. We left to go back to the front desk and showed the lady our choice. She smiled and picked up the phone...

17. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

Aw. I like that, Jo-squared.

18. :Jill:

:Jill: Active Member

Loved the update. Can't wait for more.

19. XxXcassXxX

XxXcassXxX Guest

I loved the update.
    :D!!

20. KizzyXxX

KizzyXxX New Member

Loved the update :) Was pretty awsome. :)
    x