You Told Me This Would Get Harder...

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by BriiBass, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Im so happy, I could update but I cant, coz i got english and geog h/w!
    Im so lucky I didnt get FT h/w coz of half term
    Im still deciding on what to wear on Friday (own clothes)
    Im still happy to do the walk on fri and finish school at 1pm (no lessons)
    Im starting with Im all the time, hehe =

Edit: Oh cool, this is the 100th reply, anyway
    For anyone who doesnt read it, or hasn't, READ http://www.theburningprocess.com/showthread.php?t=5753 (Holly's fic) Its too amazing to miss!! I love it so much! You know, you will too!!
    2nd Edit: This was acually gonna be called *gets what was written on international mcr day (when this was first written)* Oh, by the way, I do know what its called, just that i cant spell it!! =P
    It was gonna be called (until i changed it) Demolition Lovers!! It was also gonna be frerard, but i cant write it so i changed it!
    3rd Edit: IM BORED! Someone talk to me, lols!

2. Ammie

Ammie New Member

woo, you dont hate me :D

yeah, make me nicer ^^

someone is gonna die.. mwahaha! erm... i didnt say anything o___O

3. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Lols, Well, I guess im done with stupid HOMEWORK, i CAN update! (Reminds me of...So i shall go to the ball!) =D
    I will...maybe, properly. NOW!

4. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Part EIGHT!

Okay, I wouldn't kill him, maybe...I cant think of a way to kill him so, if its crap, IM SO SORRY!!

Ammie's POV

Ryan was too awesome for words! I cant belive i FINALLY asked him on a date, Bri was like, "Just ask him out, already!" So, I did, and it all went well! We were walking in the park, talking, laughing, ect. Then, all of a sudden, Ryan fainted! I screamed, then laughed and said, "Come on, Get up, its not funny anymore!" He didnt move, at all. "Ummmm...Hello? ITS NOT FUNNY!!" I was half-screaming, "WAKE UP!" Now, i was. "UPPPPPPPP, PLEASE! DID SOMEONE SHOT YOU? NOOO!"
    I dialed 999 as quickly as i could, They seemed to take days to get here!!
    ----------------------------------------
    No, He wasn't OKAY! He was half-dead, "Im so sorry, he might not make it but have hope!"
    What hope was there? He always half-dead in real life anyway! So thats all he needed to die. Oh poor Ryan, he never knew, I felt more floods of tears fall down, quickly to the floor, soon, there will be a big puddle.
    I guess, i loved him too much, He never knew and i was never loved as a child, i still am not! Thats the only reason, but no-one knew, and didnt ask, so they all thought i was mean and all i could was talk about Ryan.
    I hate myself for being like that, i wish i could just tell them, BUT its too hard to talk about it, not being ever loved. No-one really knows both my parents are dead and i live in some horrible foster house, no-one wants me and they properly wouldnt ever! (Note: I hope people now DONT hate her and that Ammie doesnt hate herself, lols)
    I'd better phone Brigita, I hope i can tell her what its like, I hope--
    "Im so sorry, Ryan is dead!"
    I'd have to do it later, I cried so much, i shook, violently, I couldn't talk properly, I'll have to tell her in school, I hope she listens!

Sorry, had like 30 mins till comp turns off so, sorry for shortness, I'll try to update tomorrow, Anyway, half term soon so I'll be updating longer and *Better?* i guess ! Basicly, I'll have more time as my mum usually works at half term and im on own on the comp all day, =P

5. Ammie

Ammie New Member

oh.. that was actually sad ;(
    i didnt think i would miss him :p
    i'm NOT a person who likes when people dies. really.

but.. thanks for killing him anyway ^^
    (that sounded horrible)

and thanks for being awesome! love this story <3

6. damadone31

damadone31 New Member

mmep

yoooo bri
    nice update but as i said on the fone, UR STUPID COMMAS ARE IN DA WRONG PLACE!!!

it was gd tho:clap:too many emoticon thingys...

7. Holly

Holly Active Member

Beee! it's PERFECT ;)

Love you ...AND you're fic ;)

8. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Its totally okay, Even though he was meant to be like...BIG part of the story, real people (not the first name that came to my head...Ryan Ross) Should be more important =D

Damn YOU!

YAY! I love you! Lols, See Ab, Some people actually DONT CARE, They still love it...
    Guys, im so sorry, i cant update! I was like...all over the place and got home (and was only able to turn on the comp) at 07:00 and i had to check stuff, ect...Usually takes an hour for a long update so it will be like half the last updates size, VERY SMALL!!

9. Holly

Holly Active Member

Beeeee It's okay...I'll miss it...but it doesn't matter ;)

xHollyx

10. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Awh, Sorry couldn't update! Stupid motherf**king parents, Ill try tomorrow as school finishes at 1pm (yay) after 3 (atleast) hours walk!
    I hate walking and not being able to talk,
    If it rains, its a no talking thing, if it doesnt
    Its a walking thing, NO WAY OUT!
    Instead, I shall be happy that we get to our own clothes
    I hate my fatness, Size 26 doesnt even fit me! ARGH!

11. Holly

Holly Active Member

bee! you are PERFECT ;)

Don't ever think any other way :)

I love you and i'msure everyone else does!
    Don't change ;)

Have fun with you little walkie thingy...Hope it doesn't rain on you!

xHollyx

12. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

I HATE WALKING! I HOPE IT RAINS BADLY NEXT YEAR SO I CAN DO SILENCE! Ill just pass notes! =D
    I have so many blisters, it hurts so much! I also called goth and emo alot of times, and then, me and my friends went to greenwich park at about 1pm and messed around and stuff (we looked like some emo group that ive seen in places like milton keynes messing around, lols) and i got home at 20 to 4! lols! 3:40pm, basicly

13. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

YAY! IM 12 TOMORROW!
    I might update tomorrow if i have time...soz, cant today!

14. Holly

Holly Active Member

YAY!
    xD

Thats like A YEAR away from teenager!!! ;)

hehe xD Happy for you!

xHollyx

*14 in 20 days!*

15. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

YAY!! G2g nowwwww

16. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

YAY!
    Happy 12th BIRTHDAY to ME!! <3<3

17. Holly

Holly Active Member

hehe!

HAPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY :D

18. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

YAY! Happy Nearly-Birthday to you! =P
    YAY! I might update as i have lots of time!
    YAY!
    YAY!

19. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Woot...UPDATE!!
    <3<3
    Soon...or now as im listening to music =P
    Paramore...woot, lols

20. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Gerard's POV

New mail, From Brigita!

"To Gee-Wee,
    I was just wondering when you would come back to the UK? Hehe, Anyway, I wanted to...ask if i could meet up with you guys again when you did, I just wanted to talk to you, lols =D
    Lots of love,
    Brigita <3<3"
    I was somehow still here, going to the funeral of my brother and girl will be hard, I should tell Bri about it, She will want to come.

"To Bri,
    Its Mikey's and Kat's funeral soon, i thought maybe you could come. It would be awesome if you were there, you were there afterall.
    Yes, Im somehow still here, its where the two most important people died and its hard to walk away from where, once, their blood and dead body lay.
    I thought maybe, well...the concert was near your house and near your house is a cemetery, the only one around your house. Its gonna be there, If you could keep this quiet, please. I guess, afew of your closest friends (who love mcr as much as you...nearly) could come!
    I hope you can come, its on the 28th of this month! Hope to see you again there.
    Love,
    Gerard
    xoxo

I clicked the send button, It would help out alot if she could be there, Would it be right if i fell for her?

Brigita's POV

"New mail!"
    I checked my mail...Gerard had replied,

"To Bri,
    Its Mikey's and Kat's funeral soon, i thought maybe you could come. It would be awesome if you were there, you were there afterall.
    Yes, Im somehow still here, its where the two most important people died and its hard to walk away from where, once, their blood and dead body lay.
    I thought maybe, well...the concert was near your house and near your house is a cemetery, the only one around your house. Its gonna be there, If you could keep this quiet, please. I guess, afew of your closest friends (who love mcr as much as you...nearly) could come!
    I hope you can come, its on the 28th of this month! Hope to see you again there.
    Love,
    Gerard
    xoxo

I will do everything to be able to goo.
    I replied, "Sure, I'll go! Even if my mum doesn't let me! - Brigita <3"
    Maybe, I'd ask Holly and Abbie...Maybe Ammie and Ryan.
    --------------------------------------------
    "Hello. Ammie?"
    "Hey, Bri?"
    "Yep, what's wrong, you sound sad?"
    "Ryan..."
    "What about him?"
    "He is..."
    "He is...?"
    Ammie wispeared, "Dead,"
    "What?"
    She shouted, "HE IS DEAD!!" and hang up.
    Wow, I didn't even know, I have to text her.
    "I'm sorry! I didn't know! I'm very sorry, I just called to invite you to Mikey's and Kat's funeral, thats if you want to go! It's on the 28th and its the funeral near my house.
    <3 Bri"
    She replied, "I'll go, will you come to Ryan's on the 27th?"
    I texted back, "Yeah! Sure!"
    ----------------------------
    Now, to call Holly and Abbiee!
    "Hey! Holly?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I have goodish-bad and bad news..."
    "Goodish news first,"
    "I want to ask you to come with me and Ammie, also Abbie, if she can, to Mikey's and Kat's funeral?"
    "Yeah, sure...and the bad news?"
    "Ryan is...dead! His funeral is the same place as Mikey's and Kat's, only not on the 28th but 27th, The cemetery near my house, "
    "Oh wow! I'll phone Ammie, Bye!"
    "Cya!"
    Now, to phone Abbie.
    "Hey, Abbie?"
    "Yep! Hii!"
    "I have bad news and goodish-bad,"
    "Goodish-bad?"
    "I wanna ask you to come to Mikey's and Kat's funeral, cemetery near my house on the 28th,"
    "Yeah, I'll come. Now, the bad?"
    "Ryan happens to have died, sadly--"
    She said sadly, "Ohh, I'd better phone Ammie!"
    "Yeah, do that, Holly might be talking to her, though!"
    "Kay!"
    "His funeral is on the 27th, same place as Mikey's and Kat's!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I should properly talk to Gerard about the...thing!
    In a way, i can't wait for the funeral, is that a good thing or mean?
    I even forgot...it was my BIRTHDAY!

YAY! Gonna go eat now...I hope you likesss
    -- Bri xoxo
    <3<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.