You Told Me This Would Get Harder...

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by BriiBass, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

I wrote abit of a fic on mcr day and i thought it was kinda crap and if i continue, i dont think i can update it alot because of f**king school and its homework, if you say i should i will continuing, if you dont think i should then just tell me...lols [sorry] Also the POVs change kinda alot in this =S I guess you could say its mostly Frankie's and Gerard's POV's but i do include the other 3 memeber's POV too =D

Part One: Page 1
    Part Two: Page 2
    Part Three: Page 2
    Part Four: Page 4
    Part Five: Page 6
    Part Six Pt. 1: Page 7
    Part Six Pt. 2: Page 7
    Part Seven : Page 10
    Part Eight: Page 11
    Part Nine: Page 12
    Part Ten: Page 13/14 (Posted two times)
    Part Eleven: Page 14
    Part Twelve: Page 15
    Part Thirteen: Page 16 -- The End

You Told Me This Would Get Harder, WELL IT DID!

Part One/Tester

Gerard's POV

I woke, the scream still echoing in my head, I felt myself shaking as i got out of bed, "What the f**k is happening?" I whispeared.
    "Gerard!"
    "God, Mikey! You scared the poop--"
    "He's awake then?"
    "What you mean, what time is it?"
    "10, you overslept, we're on in 1 hour. The fans are waiting already."
    "Oh f**k! Didnt you think of waking me UP?"
    "You just slapped whoever touched you, do you even know that after 10 goes it HURTS?" Mikey said, pointing to his very red face.
    "Gerard, had fun OVERSLEEPING?" Frankie said, walking into the room, laughing at himself.
    "Yeah, it was pretty good, you should try it," I didnt care if they were there, anyway, what else was i meant to say that didnt case a big reaction?
    "Hey! Frank, phone for you," Ray was holding the phone out to him.

Frankie's POV

"Hey!"
    "Hello, is this Frank Iero?"
    "Yeah, why?"
    "Mr. Iero, we have phoned to imform you of your grandfather--" (Ed-I dunno if i should have put someone else but i think he is like really important to Frankie)
    "What happened?"
    "Sadly, he has been in a car accident and is now in hospital."
    "Where?"

Mikey's POV

I was drinking my coffee when Frank rushed in, he looked like he was upset, maybe even crying.
    "Guys, i cant make it to the concert, I to get to a hospital, In New Jersey, the concert is in 45 minutes and it will take me atleast 2 hours to get the hospital."
    "What happened?" Gerard asked, worringly.
    "My grandfather...car crash....they said coma...I'll somehow get there...you go on without me, fans...need you...see you" Frank said it inbetween trying to breathe and trying to remain calm.
    "No! We have to go with you!!" Gerard said, angry but overtaken with sadness.
    "He's right, this concert can be fitted in tomorrow."
    I was sad for the Ieros and Frank, he looked really sad.
    "I'll go and tell the people out there about it." Gerard said, rushing to the door.

Gerard's POV

"Hello, everyone!"
    Everyone screamed, louder then the last time.
    "Im sorry, we cant preform this morning--"
    Some boos, I understand they wanted to see us but frankie needs us, no other way around that.
    "Come on, You'll get it tomorrow...(i whispered) hopefully."
    Some of them screamed then, "Merch stores still open, so feel free to buy."
    I walked off stage, nearly in tears, must be hard for Frankie, he dont deserve this, anyway--Shut the f**k up, Gerard Arthur Way!

I hope you likes, dislikes are also accepted, and tell me if you want me to continue or not, My first fan FIC!! =D

2. Ammie

Ammie New Member

good so far :)
    i think you should continue!

3. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Thanks alot!! *Gives 4 cookies for being the first to comment* Oh, btw, if anyone wants to be in in, post what you want to called and what you want to bee or you can PM me, also ideas are very much accepted if i like and think it would work =D

4. Holly

Holly Active Member

*CHANTS* MORE MORE MORE MORE lol

wow! <3

5. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Goodyy! Thanks alot *gives 3 cookies for being second then another 2 for something else o_O heh*

6. Ammie

Ammie New Member

i kinda like this part when everyone gets cookies ^^

and.. in the story, mcr could meet me X) that would be nice...

oh, just keep writing ^^

7. TaintedxRose

TaintedxRose New Member

yes, please post more soon!

8. RachelS

RachelS New Member

this is great!!
    i totally think you should continue. it sounds extremely interesting

9. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

i like it! calls #1 fan spot and i also think you should continue

10. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

YAY! IM SOO HAPPY! I usually write stories about faeries and they end up being crap, well...fantasy, i would literally (sp?) print it off when i finished and give it to my (AMERICAN <3<3) English (? lols) teacher but its like...embrassing, i guess that i now HAVE to continue, Plus, you think i should start a new thread ? =S

11. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Part 2
    Sorry for shortness

Gerard's POV

I woke up, panting, again.
    This time, i couldnt have overslept, it was too dark, i looked out and saw two girls and a boy staring at me like ghosts, at first, it freaked me out.
    "Holy poop! What in the name of the black parade is THAT?"
    One of them smiled, noticing that I was awake, I started at her for awhile, she was pretty, brown hair, blue eyes. Then i looked at the girl next to her.
    "Wow!" I mouthed, starting closer at her.
    Brown hair, hazel-green eyes, i could just make it out from the bright lights of the streetlight. She was very pretty, too. The guy next to the first girl had long black hair and hazel eyes and he looked abit like...me.

Brigita's POV

"OMFG!! He has WOKEN! We have been standing for ages and i was gonna go coz my mum is SOOO gonna ground mee!!"
    Im dead, my mum is gonna FREAK and that retarded we live with will not give a f**k, as usual.
    "Im soo happy!! Yay!" Ammie said as she hugged Ryan.
    She always does that, it gets annoying, i looked at her, she had it best out of all of us, she is too lucky, i wish i was her.
    Then, i felt her when Gerard got up, opened the window and said, "What time is it? Ive nevered had anyone watch me SLEEP!!"
    "AHHH! We are, like, SOO SOORRYYY! But, can I do a small interview thing for my site, i really LOVE if you could, a dream COME TRUE!!" I was so hyper, i was nearly shouting.
    "Calm down, Bri, its only Gerard," said a voice behind me.
    "What the f**k," I said, spinning in a circle, nearly falling over but not seeing anyone.
    That same voice laughed.

Sorry, short update but its all i can do, sorry =D I have to go and i need to submit before its DELETED D'=

Edit: Brigita (Bri) did fall over...in front of the VOICE!! heh

12. Ammie

Ammie New Member

amazing update ^^
    and yay, i'm in it!
    write more soon, please?
    <3

13. Holly

Holly Active Member

<3 love it babes <3

thank you for writing it

XD Holly XD

14. TaintedxRose

TaintedxRose New Member

i'm confused...is gerard dead?

15. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Um, why would he be? No, he properly isnt but he maybe something LIKE it, heh!! If anyone would like to be in it, PM me or something...

16. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Part 3

Umm...im making this up as i go along!

Part THREE!

Mikey's POV
    I heard noises, i heard someone scream. It's properly Gerard, he usually makes alot of noise, without even knowing it.
    I'd better go see, i hear more then just his voice.
    Well, he was with fans, nothing new there, but then i noticed someone else was there...

Brigita's POV

"Bert!" I was in shock.
    "What the f**k are YOU doing here? After everything you've done, i dont think its safe to be around us, not just for your sake."
    "Oh look whose come to join this part, Mikey the mickey mouse."
    "The WHAT? Thats like the most gayest thing ive heard since--"
    "Since you were born," Gerard was kind enough to finish up for me.
    "Bert, remember that BLOOD WILL BE SPREAD, and its all your fault, dont forget that, ever. We had a very strong deal that couldnt be broke and as you broke it--"
    "DIE!" Ammie was jumping on Bert, my mouth was suddenly shocked.
    "Damn you, mcr fan, why do they always do that when you say "You broke it" they never let you finish or let me start, thats why your fans SUCK--"
    This time, it was me then Ryan who jumped on him, he deserved it, this is properly what my life is, random, and weird. Well, you get it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [The next day]
    I woke up, staring at the people infront of me, why was i NOT at home? My mum is going to kill me even more, MURDER me!
    "Well, say goodbye, im going to go get murdered,"
    "By who?"
    "My mum, who else would murder me except 'The Populars' or 'The Bullies?'"
    "Yeah, that will be true, oh, is Ryan awake?"
    "Thats all you care about, i dont stalk him, so HOW should i know?"
    "He was sleeping in this room maybe?"
    "Yeah, or he went home, i hope my mum knows im here."
    "Yeah, from what i remembered, we all phoned ho--"
    "Awh, the girlfriends are awake!" Gerard was saying in this very high pitched 'Girl' voice, we all laughed.
    "Is Ryan here?"

Gerard's POV

I only asked the girls and guy to stay, because it would seem bad to make them go home at 6am, we didnt really know it was that late until we looked and even then, a search party was going round. It was weird to have them there as we dont ever get "visitors" sleeping or even staying for long. I was happy to do it, they seemed pretty big fans and they have been there with us from near the start, which makes it more...wow!
    -----------------------------------------
    "Ummmmm...guys, i guess you'd better be off, sorry if this seems rushing you but we are going to another place for this tour now, well, not todays but we'll be there later, we have to go to hospital, Frankie is with his grandfather, he needs his friends, i know he does."
    "Can we come? Im begging you!!"

I guess thats it, Ive been writing for an hour, trying to figure out what to say, the first POV was acually frankie's at first but i had to change it coz he was meant to be at the hostipal, so if it doesnt make scence, IM SOO SORRYYY!! I hope you likes!

17. Ammie

Ammie New Member

haha X)
    "DIE!"
    okay, i liked the update! ^^

18. TaintedxRose

TaintedxRose New Member

awesome update!

19. Holly

Holly Active Member

I LOVE IT <3 made me happy for hm... let me think... Since i read i've been blissfully happy XD

Thank you sooooo sooooo much!O_O <i love tht too!

20. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

Awwwh, thanks so much guys!! Made my searching for the meaning of inequality (history h/w) FUN!! lols, now to write 10 dates in french, damn i hate french (i have to write the WEEKDAY, the NUMBER OF THE DAY and THE MONTH! How WRONG is that? How you meant to know if that day is a thursday or a wednesday? Ill update after, i guess =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.