Wow

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Vega, Sep 4, 2006.

1. dzillusions

dzillusions New Member

haha its a possiblity im making a rock n roll band with some friends we gon practice and next year play live .. this is off topic but we are in the offtopic ZONE! chyeah where i belong

2. yeah i've got a band too....maybe it is possible to tour with mcr!!

3. Vega

Vega Cosmonaut

Yeah you guys already have more posts than me! Haha, that has never happened in a forum that I've owned.

4. vegetablearianism

vegetablearianism New Member

im sorry... please dont hurt me for having more posts than you... *hides behind chair*... do you want me to stop posting until youve posted more than me?

5. Vega

Vega Cosmonaut

Hahah no not at all, post count isn't important for me.

6. vegetablearianism

ok, cool =D
    thanks =D

7. lol.... I DID have the most......but no....

8. vegetablearianism

im sorry helena... please dont hate me... im really sorry about having more posts than you... do you want me to go away now so that you can have more posts? =)

9. na.....you will go to bed soon.....and then i'll have the whole day to get more posts than you!

10. vegetablearianism

yes, yes you will!! BUT i have tomorrow!! i dont go to school until wednesday!! so... there! =P i will get 7113 posts... mua ha ha... although i dont mind if you have more... =P this is actually the most ive EVER talked in a forum... the only time i got off of this chair today is to get some food and water... i havent even peed... i am a lazy arseholian... =P

11. ^^ lol, i'm not going to school till Wednesday... because it is Tuesday today.....well here anyway....

12. Vega

Vega Cosmonaut

If I wanted to, I would create a private forum just for me, and spam it a lot until I beat you guys. That would definately work.

13. vegetablearianism

its 28 minutes past tuesday here... =P

14. ^^ but your not that cruel.....are you??

15. vegetablearianism

YODEL!!! that would be mean! mean yodel.... dont hurt the poor defenceless puppy *makes puppy dog eyes*... now you will never do that... because you love puppies... im onto you puppy murderer (did you poison my dog?)! =P

16. lol really?? it's 9 hours and 2 minutes past Tuesday here!

17. vegetablearianism

now its 33 minutes past tuesday... oooh... thats scary... =P

18. vegetablearianism

i could get used to this... '36 minutes past tuesday'... if i could have that job (telling everybody the time past tueday), my life would be worth while!

19. woot I now have my coffee!