World's Away

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by MarieArt, Sep 10, 2009.

1. XOLauzzCHEM

XOLauzzCHEM Member

Oh my God. I've just been lingering on this story for half the night and I'm so glad I did! I've missed your stories, you're such a fantastic writer.
    But does anyone else find it slightly ironic that, referring to the very last words, Frank's note earlier in the story said "I wanna be worlds away from here"? Like, as if, maybe this is kinda what he meant?
    I don't know. I think too much.
    But yeah, utterly wonderful my dear. I think I may go read Hollow Bottles, later. :wub:

2. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Aw. Thank you so much.
    I did mean to use those words, but not really put much thought into why I had him say it. It kind of began that he wanted away from his parents and ended up he's now as far away as he can be from everyone.

Hollow Bottles is way different than this. I hope I have awesome readers for it like the ones I had reading this story. =] *hugs for all*

3. Natosha

Natosha New Member

I just read the rest of this, and it's one of my many favorites.
    Like I've told you before I love your writing and I hope this story countines!
    fanspot?

4. MarieArt

I've actually thought about continuing it, but having Frank's character pass on ended it.
    I think Randi*Ranae has #1 I believe, so I'll give you #2. =]

5. Natosha

Natosha New Member

Randi? They mentioned her in the shout box I think, something about a ban. I don't know I didn't catch it all. Someone said she doubled posted and got banned. But number two is marvelous! Thank you so much!

6. MarieArt

No wonder I haven't heard from her in a while. Hmmm....

Anywho, I'm glad you liked this story.

7. Sade

Sade Member

I just finished this whole story and I'm in tears I hardly cry at all. You so talented this is my favorite story. Frankie was such a sweetheart and the end made me cry like a baby. I love this story I'm sad Frankie died because of those bastards. Amazing work! :thumbsup:

8. MarieArt

^ Thank you =]
    I reread the last few chapters and seriously, I feel like a narcissist for nearly crying. haha.