Wind-up Toy (Frerard)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Yekith, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Okay Yekith I just finished that wonderful story you call "Wind Up Toy" :D Took me forever but I read the whole time. I just wanna give you a long line of claps because I loved this story <3 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: That story was so well written :D I just love Gerard's love for Frankie, It's beautiful.... And Anthony is such a sweet heart :3 Not gonna lie I was happy and sad when it ended because they ended up kissing nd it was so sweet....Anyway Good Job, Molly Approves <3 :yes:

2. I'm just sitting here with a tear in my eye. I've been avoiding the page for 3 days so i didn't have to finish this.... It is absolutely amazing. Truly a piece of art. I can't believe its done... I will probably end up printing it off piece by piece so i can read it again whenever I want. I don't even know what to say... I'm speechless!!! I absolutely loved this story. I finished with mixed emotions. It was magical. The ending how they met?? Just... Wow.

3. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

i just finished reading this and it was AMAZING!! at parts i was laughing and smiling and others i was in tears, this is such a great story! it is sooo much diffrent then any other story i've read. i loved it! i will definetly be reccomending people to read this!<3

4. hollowpointxkilljoy

hollowpointxkilljoy New Member

:D

Oh my....

I don't even have words to begin to describe how I feel right now!

I finished reading this...powerful, clenching, amazing story and just sat and cried for the longest time. This story has kept me up late almost every night lately, but it was so worth it!!!!! The characters we're so real and while I'm extremely sad to see this end, even though its been some time since you wrote it, I must say that the ending was spectacular. The Christmas scene, and the last disco...brilliant.

Thank you so much for this.

5. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Just so you know, I am re-reading this. As well as finishing it because I wasn't able to the first time

6. Yekith

Yekith Just A Wind-up Toy

^Thank you for reading this long-ness again! xD

And thanks everybody for reading and commenting, I haven't been coming here to comment back lately, sorry! But I'm so glad you all liked it. :)

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

It's worth it! It's such an amazing fic!
    When I'm done I'm giving you an extremely elaborate comment

8. MrBoggins

MrBoggins Jesus take the PRNDL!

SO. I'm only halfway through reading this, and I was going to wait until I was finished to make a decent comment. But today my brother and his girlfriend came over for Thanksgiving dinner. She brought her brother, who is mentally handicapped. He reminded me of Frankie sooooooo unbelievably much that it literally made my heart ache. He too is older, but acts like a little kid. His hands shake really band, and he stutters. He's not schizo, though, that I know of. Just watching the way they interact with him is SO different then the way you have Gerard and everyone interacting with Frankie. They are really strict and straight to the point blunt with him. After reading this, I really wanted to scold them and just hug the poor kid.

But yeah, enough of that. This story, though I'm only half way done, is so amazing. I LOVE everything about it. /applause. You are a brilliant writer, dear. Definitely glad I gave it a chance and started reading it. Well done, :wub:

9. Yekith

^I can imagine it must be hard to deal with a mentally handicapped person daily, and they surely do need limits, but I think you can't really be that strict with someone who might not always be fully conscious of what they're doing. I'm no expert, never dealt with someone like that myself, but I imagine lots of love and patience working better than exaggerated strictness in the end. *nods* I'd feel like you and I'd be reminded of my own character! Sounds weird, but I worked on this for so long. Writing, then working with the beta...and revising again before posting to every site -I still kinda cringe at the first chapters here hahaha, the best version is on Mibba just 'cause it's the last (if you have an account there you can find me with the dame username). So, I got very attached to the characters and they got to feel real.

Anyway, rant aside, thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and commenting. Hope you continue to like it, and let me know what you think when you finish. :)

10. TheRaaaaay

TheRaaaaay New Member

I'm halfway through this and it's my all-time favorite Fanfic :p

You had me at the first chapter. I just KNEW it would be my favorite.

Oh, and this fic makes me love Bob even more! IJUSTWANNAHUGHIM!

Anyway, enough talking for now, I'll write more once I've finished it. I really think this should be published :$:

11. Roxaway

Roxaway Guest

Oh...
    f**k.

- still chocking on tears -

I can't even express how great and powerful this story is.
    Seriously. Y-you write l-like super very well!

The characters are really charming, adorable, realistic and, most of all, UNIQUE. That's what I loved the most.
    I loved the fact that Frankie isn't meant to be like the real Frank at all. He's unique. He has his own personality, and so does every other characters. It's amazing. It's easier to read and recreate it all in my head. Not many writers are able to do the same. :]

I have to admit I skipped over some parts (like the legendary lego one) :lol:

I do wish I knew Frankie in real life, he's so cute. They all are. Gerard is so sweet, grumpy Mikey and Alicia made me laugh and I'd really like to have good old Ray and Super Bob has my own friends.

I loved it oh so very much. =) At times I smiled so big it hurt, other times I was "awwww" and I even shed some tears of sadness and anger. The storyline kept me interested from the beginning until the end. 74 chapters can seem a lot to read but it didn't feel like it, I enjoyed every single one of them.

So... yeah. I'm really sad it's over. I guess every good thing must come to an end. At least it was an extremely beautiful end. Really moving.

Your talent blew me away. I'm glad I decided to give it a try when I first saw the title of this fic.

I know I talk a lot but don't care, it was too awesome, I need to say it. :)

12. FatexChance

FatexChance New Member

Thankyou for writing one of the best stories I have ever read (and I do read a lot..)

This was a truly beautiful story and thankyou for giving it an ending too, though I wouldn't mind if the story just kept continuing. I couldn't imagine a more perfect ending to the story. You are a brilliant writer :)

13. Yekith

I haven't been replying lately, so thank you all for the really nice comments. It does make me very happy to still see people reading this and liking it. *hugs*

And because of a Livejournal meme, I'm now attempting to write a mini-sequel. It will be short and probably half random (you'll find out how much time has gone by when you read it!), but I'll definitely post it it in this forum too when it's ready. :)

14. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. I'm actually my phone so I had to individually type each 'A'... ^-^

15. Viktoria Kaulitz <3

Viktoria Kaulitz <3 New Member

This is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. It was so different and original, i loved it so much I cant even put it into words. Your such an amazing writer and the amount of detail and emotion in this story is incredible, there were so many twists and turns it was impossible to say what was going to happen next. The ending was absolutly amazing ans so sweet, I cant wait to read the sequel when it's done and I have no doubt it will be just as amazing as this was. :D

16. BisexualRomance

BisexualRomance New Member

I guess I could be considered a new reader? haha. But I started reading this 4 days ago, and have already finished it. I loved it! It was an amazing story! I cried :'( and I laughed :lol: and I felt almost every emotion that Gee and Frankie felt in it. I really loved it and it was amazingly written! I read a lot of stories on other websites, but this, by far, has been my favorite. I just wanted to thank you a million times for writing it! <3 It was amazing.

17. Yekith

Thank you a lot for reading and letting me know what you thought (or felt), glad you enjoyed! :)