Who Have You Met Off Of TBP?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Madden, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Pansy_Face

Pansy_Face Setting my friends on fire

:'(

:] I'm lying. :D

2. i have met

trustme-Kathy and xvampmurderscenex-Mahala

they are absolutely amazingly awesome people. but i see mahala like everyday so...

3. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Gaw, I wish some people lived in my area. I need to start hanging out again, I've become a recluse. xD

4. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

I haven't met anyone in real life, but I just got off the phone with Bethany *broken soul/life* Ahh....XD

5. spikenike232

spikenike232 Guest

I have these peoples phone numbers and have texted them: Kaley, Cass, Brooke, Megan, but I bl8z forget their usernames really.
    And I've talked to Elena and Kaley on the phone. And me and Kaley didn't see eachother at the MCR concert, but we tryed. :(
    I've tryed to text Shaz and Laura (WeAreTBP) but it just is too complicated. :(! I have Shaz's phone email thingy though. xD
    Me and Megan kind of have crappy plans to meet in April, but it's so far away, so we're working on it. And me and Elena are probs gonna meet up at Bamboozle in May. I know "sketchy" (i think that's her username), Emma, I met her at a Leathermouth concert and made her sign up, though she's quite unactive. xD
    I want to meet everyone. Even the people I don't like because I like accents so I want to hear them. :D

And this post was incredibly long. So it ends. :)

6. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

*adding* I want to meet, Casper *vamps* and Natasha *levena93* and of course. Bethany <33

7. Alice_Askew

Alice_Askew New Member

My best friend has an acount on here, dunno if that counts

8. welcomeXtoXlife, AnjXsucksXmine and xOx_Stray_Wolf_xOx, they're three of my best friends :)

I really need to talk to other people more :(
    I'd like to meet Noemi, Sugar.Psychotic, GuitarFreak77 and Jessica (Hehe).

See, I only know some of their names... *drops head in shame*

9. levena93

levena93 New Member

I want to meet you too Jo...and Casper...

10. han

han Active Member

I've met hannah.
    i accidently pushed dani down an escalator and didnt realise it was her..

I talk to katie, sofie, imogen, and hattie on the phone!

i wanna meet them ^
    and DEINATELY SHANNON.
    and laura, olivea and my KH kids, rosa and nicola!

11. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

(Y) Hopefully we'll meet this summer. I need your number at some point so we can text also.

I'd like to meet: Han, Laura, the old pocket diary emo crew (who no longer use the boards) and a few more peeps.

12. mcrxsophfee

mcrxsophfee Active Member

I've met XxLoVeMuFFiNxX (Cassady), but he's my boyfriend and was before he came on here.

xD!

13. ihni

ihni Active Member

I've met Paige [LetItBegin] xD
    But that probably doesn't count.. :]

So I guess I haven't met anybody :/
    But I would like to!
    Especially: Ingvild [p0mba] cause I talk to her a lot :]. And Jessica [Hehe]. They're both awesome and if you don't know them, you're missing out.
    But really, I'd meet almost anybody on here. They're all great :] There should be a day where everybody on TBP meets at one place, that'd be so cool..
    :)

14. han

han Active Member

i will walk to newcastle if i have too xD

ill give it ya when im next on msn :D

15. p0mba

p0mba Active Member

Heyy, I would like to meet you too :]

I've met Anael [frerard777] in Barcelona. That was awesome! And I've met Carmen [Toro_Ortiz] a couple of times, and I see her around, because we live in the same town. We didn't meet on here though, we met on a bus once.

16. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Like a few of my school friends and family have accounts here but I don't think that counts.

I've talked on the phone [even if it's like two words but still] with:
    Gaby and Jill.

I'd like to meet:

Gaby [obviously], Jill, Patth, Elena, Necole, Anael, Jessica, Natasha, Mabbii, Christine, Jamie, Hayz, Wendy, Alex, Casper, Saki, XXXThanx4theVenomXXX, and others.

17. levena93

levena93 New Member

^As in ME Natasha?! :p

Umm well.... Midnight*Helena (she doesnt get online much) Is my bestest friend in the whole entire world.

18. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Yes, you Nat!
    :roll:

You're the only one I know...in my whole life.
    :p

19. levena93

levena93 New Member

Well I wanna meet you too.

20. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

:D!

Coool!