Who Have You Met Off Of TBP?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Madden, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Madden

Madden Faut souffrir pour être

I thought this would be quite interesting - to see who have met people off of the forum and as to how strong/lasting friendships have been made etc. If you haven't met people off of the forum - who would you like to meet?

In no way am I encouraging someone to jump on a plane to go meet someone they've spoken barely two words to. And, if you are planning on meeting someone for the first time, no matter how nice or real you think they are, it's always better to stick to the generic rules of meeting people online in real life:

Keep in mind that the person you are meeting may not be the person you think they are. And in accordance with that:

• Never arrange to meet an Internet friend alone. If you must meet them do so in a very public and neutral place (like a mall/food court/shopping centre)
    • Bring along a few friends and tell an adult. (Ideally this adult will also go with you even if they hang back and don’t actually appear to be with you - to save the embarrassment factor)
    • However, if you don't want an adult/guardian with you, and you are of a sensible age - make sure you have a form of contact with you - preferably a mobile/cell phone that has battery/phone credit and so on.

(For more generic information on 'meeting people online' use a search engine such as Google and type in 'meeting people online in real life safety tips' and read up on information.)
    Or just click here or here.

So, now that's over and done with - who've you met and who would you like to meet?

Who I've Met: Juliet, Vicki (RIOT!), Rach (Green_Pixie), Kirstyyy, two other minor members who haven't posted quite frequently and I'm meeting Ems on Saturday.

Who I'd Like To Meet (in no particular order);
    Shaz, Kelly, Jo, Nicki, Serg, Lyndsey, Ash, Sophfee, Lenore, Nurul, Jenn, Alesha and Kate :)

You?

2. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

I have met

Daisy, Juliet, Kirsty, Rach, Lyndsey and Em's.

I would like to meet

Hannah, Kelly, Sergio, Richard, Lenore, Kate, Saii, Alesha, Shaz, Jo, Nicki, Rhia, Jenn, Nurul, Katie and anyone else really that I get along with here. :)

3. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

I've met Vicki, Daisy, Kirsty, Rach and Gary (although, I don't suppose he counts anymore xD). I've also talked to Lyndsey on the phone, haha!

4. marieee

marieee New Member

I've always talk on the phone with a girl from Argentina and that's it o_o
    But I'd like to meet you all :D you all are really nice :)
    And I've met EmeVonD xD!

5. Elena

Elena New Member

I've talked on the phone with Jamie (spikenike232) and I'd like to meet her, Kaley, Julia, Trish, Isa, Laken, Jo and Noemi. I've met Elayna (xx-Lay-xx) because she's my best friend.

6. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

I haven't met anyone =|
    There's no member from my country lol.

I'd like to meet;
    Alexia, Amy, Daisy, Izza, Kelsi, Rachel, Vicki, Claire, Lexi, Angila & whoever else I've been talking to.
    Or playing games with :]

7. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Who I've Met; Dee- [also talked on the phone with], MissMurder [she's my best friend]

Who I'd Like To Meet; Juliet, Vicki, Daisy, Kelly, Sergio, Richard, Alesha, Shaz, Jo, Nicki, Jenn, Becca, Stephanie, Lyndsey, Katie and Ems. Also Nurul, so we could talk about football. (Y)

phew, quite a list.

8. Saii

Saii New Member

I met Kate. But I don't think she counts.
    'Cause, we go to school together and such.

I've spoken too Richard, Sergio, Katie(Vengeance), Kelsey, Ems+ Lyndsey on the phone. xD

9. Rhia

Rhia New Member

I almost met Sophfee, but we had a few complications :/.

And I talked on the phone to Katie V.

10. Kate

Kate New Member

I have met Saii, but she doesn't count xD

I have spoken to Ems Richard and Gary on the phone

And I would like to meet: Daisy, Vic, Ems, Kirsty, Shaz, Jo, Sergio, Richard, Lyndsey, ermm, I can't reallly think of anyone else but I am sure there are loads more of you who I would like to meet :)

11. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

I haven't met anyone.
    I'm gonna meet Dee- at the 17th.

12. Holly

Holly Active Member

I've met FrankMonster.

I'd love to meet:
    Sophfee, Rhia, Bri, Kate, Katie Vengeance and others.

:)

13. Kate

Kate New Member

^^ Ooh! I would love to meet Holly! =D

14. Holly

Holly Active Member

^ xD! <3

I forgot to add that I've met -_MCRmy_- (I think that's his username)

15. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

I haven't met anyone. D:
    But I text Jo loads & I've talked to Katie. xD
    I'd like to meet Jo (obviously she's #1.), Daisy, Katie, Kirsty, Vicki, Kate, Ash, Jenn, whoever said they wanted to meet me, and anyone else that I talk to. xD
    All the lovely people from here.

16. Vega

Vega Cosmonaut

I haven't met anyone. My list of people who I'd like to meet is quite long since I've been here since 06.

In no particular order: All the staff members, Gary, Richard, Sky, Kelsey, Maria, Nicki, X, Katie, Chris, Saii, Kate, Vicky, Lenore, and a lot more people that I've "met" throughout the years (I can't remember right now, I just woke up :p).

17. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

i haven't met anyone.
    i've texted with Jo a bit though (when i still had cell phone service T_T)
    it would be awesome to meet Jo, Daisy, Shaz and Jenn (because i'm not as social as everyone else, and they're the only people i've really ever talked to xD)

18. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

I've met: Jackie (Jackie Cook) I don't know if she counts though, she's my best friend. x]

Who I'd like to meet: Richard, Sergio, Sky, Saii, Katie V., Maddy, X, Vee, Miranda, Kaylee, Jo, Jenn, Shaz.... and there's more but I can't think of everyone, I just woke up.

19. Kate

Kate New Member

I would like to meet Sky as well :)

20. Trish

Trish Guest

The only people on here I've met are MrSwish(though he isn't very active), The_Clarinet_Master(isn't very active either), and Rose. But they all live in the same town as me.