What You Want (Frerard)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by ImNotOkay22, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

Gerards POV

I missed him. There was no denying that. It was like an ache I felt in my chest everytime I was near him. Thats one thing I didn't understand. How can you be standing right next to someone and miss them so much? We hadn't spoken in months unless it was necessary, but we stuck together still, for the band. We had fought before, plenty of times, but never this bad and never this long. It had gotten to the point where I wasn't sure nor did I care what we were even fighting about. But I was stubborn. I'd been stubborn, I didn't want to be the first to give in and neither did he. We were touring Europe now and I was with him every day. I tried really hard to stay mad at him, but every time I looked at him I couldn't help but think of every little thing I missed about him. He used to do the cutest things, even when they were annoying he made it cute. He used to climb into the bunk and lay on top of me and start poking and prodding me and whispering in my ear to wake me up. At the time it was the most annoying thing in the world, but now I wished more then anything to be woken up that way. It was after the show we were playing in Germany and I was watching him sign with the fans. I saw that smile and heard that giggle that was never directed at me anymore. He was talking to a young girl and I couldn't help but glance down at his lips. My mind flashed back to the kiss. I wanted to grown, I wanted to kiss those lips again. I had stopped denying along time ago that I had fallen in love with him. Instead I chose to ignore it. That may be why I'm so stubborn now, I figure if I can push him away and make him not want to be around me, then I can get over him. Its not working though I can see he misses me just as much as I miss him. I'm better at hiding things then he is. When we are sitting in the bus I can feel his eyes on me, and whenever I sneak a glance I can see the misery written all over his face. It kills me. I don't know why I'm still doing this to him, to myself, because I don't want too. Mikey comes up and puts his arms around my shoulders.
    “your watching him again†He doesn't ask, he tells me. I nod my head. “Why are you doing this Gerard? If you apologized or even try to talk to him, you know he'd fall at your feet, he misses you. He's your best friend are you really willing to give that up?â€
    Mikey was smart, for being my little brother he sure knew how to take care of me. I shook my head, I didn't want to lose him, just the thought of that sent a wave of pain throughout my body, Mikey saw that.
    “Tell him Gerard, if there's a time to let him know before he give up on youâ€
    With that Mikey removed his arm and walked over to talk to Ray. I turned to look back at Frank. This time he was looking at me, and for the first time in months we let ours meet. For a second I wanted to drop all my pride and run over and kiss him senseless.
    'later' I mouthed to him. He nodded, he looked nervous, happy and upset all at the same time.
    For the rest of the night I signed autographs trying to pass the time. I didn't know what I was going to say, I didn't know what I was planning on doing, all I knew was both of us needed this to be over. Mikey was right, it wasn't worth losing him, and I couldn't handle the thought of it. When there was literally nothing left to do, I decided it was time to stop stalling. I gestured to frank to come with me and we walked inside the tour bus. The guys were getting a bite to eat, it was just us right now.
    I'm not gonna lie and say it wasn't awkward because it was. We sat in silence for a long time both of us caught up in what was being left unsaid. After a couple minutes of silence Frank stood up.
    “I'm not going to sit in here when were not solving anything†He got up to walk away and I grabbed his arm.
    “What do you expect me to do Frank, I'm trying!â€
    Frank actually looked mad. The last time I'd seen him mad instead of sad was when we had gotten into a screaming fight, which had led us to ignore eachother. We didn't want to fight and cause problems with the band so we distanced ourselves. I remember what the fight was about to. He said my girlfriend was changing me and that he didn't want me to change and he wanted the old me back. Right to his face I told him to f**k off and stay out of my buisness. I had never talked to Frank like that in all the years I'd known him, and it had hurt him and he fired back saying “Gerard get off your f**king high horse†and had walked away.

**Franks POV**
    “What do you expect me to do Frank, Im tryingâ€
    I felt anger rising in the bit of my stomach and running through my veins. If he was trying he wasn't doing it very hard.
    “Gerard you need to figure a lot of things out! If this is who you want to be, then me and you are band mates and thats it, there isn't a relationship between us anymore. Before one minute I'd think you'd want me, then you'd go running to her, you can't do that to a person Gerard†I had shocked myself by saying that, I didn't mean for it to come out. I never wanted him to know how I feel, he was the only one that couldn't see it, Jamia even noticed, and she was well prepared for the day Gerard wanted me the way I wanted him. I wanted to run, thats what I wanted to get the hell away from him. My anger had diminished and I was now feeling incredibly uncomfortable. I met his eyes and he was staring up at me with a blank expression. I tried to sit still and face him and wait for a reaction, after a long time of not getting one my self control was slipping away and I felt myself moving towards the door and out of the bus. I pulled my hoodie over my head and shoved my hands into my pockets and started walking. I wasn't sure where I was going but I needed to get away. I heard my cell ring, I pulled my phone out and saw Jamia's number.
    “Hey†I said weakly picking up the phone.
    “You okay baby?†she asked. I hesitated before telling her the story.
    “You didn't give him a chance to respond?†she said after I had finished. I told her no. “If he feels the same way Frank, you need to be with him and not worry about me, I know how happy you'd be†she said sounding like she was about to cry. I loved her so f**king much. But she was right, I'd be the happiest with him, and I couldn't help the fact that I loved him so much.
    “I love you†I said gently, and that was the truth and she knew it.
    “I love you 2 Frank, no matter what happens though, I think its time that we end this†she said calmly. I knew she was right. It hurt, but I also felt relieved. We talked for a little bit longer, I argued for awhile saying she would keep the house, I didn't need it, when the tour was over I was going to get my stuff, and I'd stay with Bob or something. Right at the moment I realized I really should be going back. I had walked far enough from the tour bus that I couldn't see it, but I knew exactly where it was. I sat down on the curb and lit a cigarette, I'd walk back after this. I was so lost in thought sitting there that I didn't notice someone sit next to me.
    “hey†he said gently. I nodded my head at him and passed over my cigarette which he gratefully took a drag from. We were back into that quiet thing that made me so damn uncomfortable. I fidgeted with my hands, I couldn't get away this time.
    “I'm sorry†I sunddenly hear from next to me. I turn to look at him, and despite all the tension and anger that had been going on between us my heart broke when I looked at him and saw he'd been crying. I saw him hesitate for a minute then open his arms. I wanted to let out a sob as I fell into them. I buried my head into his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. I was a little surprised when he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back so I was facing him and there was distance between us.
    “I'm sorry, I did change, and it was for her, at the same time I did it because of you too, I didn't want to feel anything for you, its scary poop man, and I kept thinking, what would he thing? What would the band thing, Mikey made it clear to me today though Frank, I fell in love with you a long time ago, despite everything I did to keep it from happening, and I do want youâ€
    I felt my body go numb with his words. Was this actually happening. His hands were still on my shoulders and he gently pulled me towards him. Our lips connected and I wrapped my arms around him needing him to be closer. I had wanted this for so long, hearing the fact that he had too, just made me want him even more.

2. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

OMG! I love it! calls number 1 fan spot! more soon?

3. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

kk you get to get the number 1 spot!

dude i've never written slash before, this is SO WIERD haha but its all good

**Gerard's POV**
    I didn't want to pull away, but I knew I had too, when he tongue nudged at my lips though, I lost my train of thought and opened my mouth. This lasted for a little bit longer and while I tried to collect my thoughts he pulled away. There was a moment of silence, not like the ones we'd had earlier, but a moment for us to catch our breath and figure out what was going on, and sort through our thoughts. I stood up and held out my hand to help him up. After I pulled him up I pulled him into another hug. It felt good to hug him again, I missed it a lot. I heard him sigh in my arms and couldn't help the grin that formed on my face. I took his hand and we started walking back towards the bus. This wasn't weird or awkward the way it may have been expected to be. It felt perfect. When we got to the bus though I gently pulled my hand away. I felt the pain that I saw cross his face. But this is how it had to be. It wasn't the time to tell the band yet, not when we weren't even sure what we had here. Not when I was still with Lind-z either. poop. I hadn't thought about that. I loved her, but not the same way that I loved Frank. It wasn't the type of thing where I couldn't breath if I thought i'd never see her again. I didn't want to lose her but I could handle it if I did. I needed to talk to her, and I needed to do it fast, I couldn't bring myself to do it tonight, we had a day off, the day after tomorrow, I would tell her then. Frank had pulled his hood down and was biting his lip while we were walking. It was the most adorable thing ever, I could tell he was thinking. Before we got in the bus I grabbed his arm and turned him around and kissed him one more time before we went in.
    When we walked in everyone was sitting on the dining room chairs and when we walked in every head turned towards us. Frank stood a little bit behind me and I stood in front of him and stopped trying to figure out what to say. I didn't have to think long though because I felt Frank jump onto my back and kiss my cheek. This was something normal for Frank so it wasn't weird, but everyone let out a huge sigh of relief. We were talking again everything was good. They all actually got up and pulled us into a huge hug, which ended with Bob, Frank and I falling on our butt. Well me falling on Frank actually. The tension was gone. It was the 5 of us, everything was okay, My Chemical Romance had been fixed.
    Mikey started laughing a few minutes later out of no where and we all turned to look at him.
    “I should take a picture of you guys like hugging or something and send it to Alicia, she said all the bloggers knew about the fight and think it might possibly be the end of this band.â€
    I was sitting on the couch at the time and Frank plopped down on my lap straddling me then turned towards Mikey.
    “Take a picture†I laughed and Frank stuck his tongue out at the camera, giving Mikey the perfect picture, which as he said he would sent it to Alicia.
    “You guys no that no matter how bad things get we wouldn't just drop the band right?†Frank asked looking around at everyone. We all nodded. We knew that, this bad was family, The band and the fans came first, we'd put up with whatever poop we had to as long as it kept us all together. That night was the most fun we'd had in a long time, we watched a movie on our portable dvd player, Night of The Living Dead for old times sake. We talked for awhile then decided it was time to crash.
    We all got into our bunks and said goodnight. I dozed off for awhile but then jolted awake. I looked over at the clock. 3 am. I could hear Frank fidgeting in the bunk down and across from mine. Frank was an insomniac, he always had trouble sleeping. A lot of times I was the one he woke up to keep him entertained, but most times he just let us all sleep and would lay there bored for hours.
    “Frank, get up here†I said sticking my head out of the bunk. He looked up at me and smiled.
    “Are you sure?†he whispered. I nodded my head. I watched him crawl out of his bunk and up into mine. I scooted over and let him lay next to me. I turned on my side and so did he, then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled himself towards me. He was so much shorter then me so his head rested perfectly against my chest. Before he got comfortable he lifted his head and pecked me on the lips then returned back into his previous position.
    “this is nice†He whispered. It was nice, it was perfect.
    **Franks POV**
    Gerard's arms were around me, my head was on his chest, I was really warm and extremely comfortable. No other place could be ask perfect as this. Why did this take us so long? Even though both of us had been straight men, the minute we met there was a connection. I couldn't deny the fact that he was gorgeous, and later I would learn he thought the same about me. The group had always been pretty open with each other and did a lot of things homophobes wouldn't like. Never to the point Gerard and I did though. We always pushed the limits just a little bit with each other. We'd always been extremely close in different ways too. Like when we would hug, our heart beat would quicken, or how I was completely comfortable letting him feel me up on stage. Thats just how we worked.
    I never looked at Mikey, Ray or Bob in the same way, don't get me wrong we are all attractive men, but there was just something about Gerard. When I went through a rough patch he'd help me out of it, when he was getting drunk every night, I was the one that would go and help him when he was to poop faced to function. We'd done stupid poop together, we'd been through a lot together. Not just Gerard and me, but the whole band.
    “When we first met, did you ever picture yourself with me?†I asked suddenly.
    Yeah I probably sounded a little girly right now, but I didn't care, I was really curious about this. He thought for a minute.
    “Maybe not when we first met, but after I started to get to know you, I realized that I had feelings for youâ€
    I thought for a second. “I pretty much thought you were hot when I first met youâ€
    “woah, woah slow down there, I thought we were talking about emotion poop, trust me when I saw you I thought you were so f**king sexy†He said running his hands down my back. I felt myself shiver. I wanted to kiss him, and thats what I did. I liked this, now I didn't have to wait until we were onstage in front of an audience 'acting' I could kiss him whenever I felt like it. It was silent for awhile and I almost thought he was asleep, but he broke the silence.
    “I'm gonna talk to Lind-z on our day off†he said quietly.
    I felt a pain stab at my heart at the mention of her name. It wasn't that I didn't like her, its that when you say someone you love running of to marry someone it hurts, and no matter how hard you try, you can't force yourself to like the person that did it. I thought about Jamia though and wondered if Gerard ever felt that way about her, so I asked him.
    “Gee, when ever I talk about Jamia, or when you saw me with her, did it hurt? I'm just asking this because it hurts like hell whenever your with Lind-Zâ€
    Without hesitating he answered.
    “It ripped me apart every time, and when she'd kiss you it would feel like I was in physical pain, we should have gotten together a long time ago and avoided all of that†he said with a little laugh.
    I nodded my head. Things would be a lot different now if that had happened, for the better or worse, I don't know, but I liked how things were at the moment. I fell asleep in that position, for the first time in forever I actually fell into a deep uninterrupted and much needed sleep.
    The next morning though I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder. At first I thought it was Gerard so I just pretended to stay asleep, but then the shoves got a little harder so I opened my eyes. It was Mikey, he looked like he didn't want to have to do this but he did.
    “I know you guys arn't ready to tell the others so why don't you move into your bunk before everyone wakes up†he said softly. I nodded and worked my way out of Gerard's arms. Then I pulled Mikey into a hug and thanked him before crawling back into my own bed. Of course I didn't fall back asleep, my body just didn't work that way, but I did lay in bed and think for awhile. I looked up and saw Gerard curled up in the same position I had left him and I got the hugest smile on my face, finally I got what I wanted.

4. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

if anyone is reading I will update later tonight =D

5. MrsFrankIero

MrsFrankIero New Member

Im reading, this is really good so far, your a really good writer!!!!!

6. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

woohooo here is another update, I apologize for the fact that its not as long as the other two, but the next one will be longer, probably have an update by tomorrow, and same for my other story

**Franks POV**
    Finally after sitting around in my bed just thinking, I couldn't handle it anymore and got up and went to find Mikey. He was sitting down on the couch area of the bus drinking starbucks. He held one out to me and I gladly took it. There were 4 cups still sitting on the table, 1 for Ray and Bob and 2 for Gerard. He had to have too, or the world would end, as he liked to say. I smiled thinking about it. Mikey noticed this.
    “So you finally did it, your finally together?†He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, I wasn't sure what our relationship status was at the moment. He was still with Lind-Z after all. I felt the familiar ache in my heart, but it passed remembering after tomorrow, I'd have him completely.
    I sat down next to Mikey. “Are you okay with this?†I asked slowly. I hadn't thought about that, what if the band really wasn't okay with it. We'd work through it I knew that much, but I didn't want whatever this was that I had, to come between the band. Mikey put his hand on my arm.
    “Frank, I'm okay with this, Gerard is my brother, I love him, and I love you if you too want your need eachother, then that is what should be done. You make my brother so happy Frank, and he does the same to you, I couldn't be happier about itâ€
    I felt myself smiling, it was true. “Thanks Mikey†I said giving him another hug. He nodded. We sat in silence for a minute both lost in our own thoughts, sipping our coffee. It wasn't long before the others woke up. Well all except Gerard, he hadn't gotten much sleep at night and I knew he'd be out for awhile. Bob and Ray mumbled thank you as they took their coffee. I could feel energy starting to run through my veins. My body worked in mysterious ways, I never slept, but I always had energy, especially when I was onstage that is when I had the most energy. I was starting to get impatient waiting for Gerard to get up, after awhile I knew it was time to wake him up because we had to set up and rehears and do pre show interviews and all that jazz.
    “Who wants to wake him up?†Bob said turning towards me, knowing I had some strange hobby of doing it.
    “My pleasure†I said getting up and walking towards his bump. I crawled in and crawled on top of him and did what I used to do. Instead of the poking and prodding i used to do though, and whispering, I started gently rubbing my hands from waist and up his stomach. Instead of whispering in his ear I started to kiss his neck and prayed to god that the people in the other room couldn't see or hear me. I started to kiss his lips and when he started to stir I moved back down to his neck. While waking up he started reacting and let out a little moan. I laughed and continued my task of waking him up. I moved my hand down to his thighs and his eyes shot open and I inched higher. I started cracking up and fell off him and tumbling onto the floor. I was still laughing even though there was a horrible throbbing pain in my butt. How I always ended up on my butt was a mystery to me. Mikey, Ray and Bob all looked over at me, shook their heads and went back to whatever they were doing.
    “Frank come here real quick†He said in a deep tired voice. I pulled myself and crawled back in bed with him making sure not to fall again. He pulled me in, rolled me so I was on my back and he was on top of me and as quietly as he could started kissing me. We stayed like that for about a minute or two but Rays voice pulled us out of it.
    “What are you guys doing its to quiet usually Gerard would be yelling by nowâ€
    Gerard and I both smiled. “Don't worry Ray I took care of it†Gerard said leaning down and pecking me once more before climbing out of the bunk. I climbed out after him and followed him to the others. He took his two cups of coffee and sat down on the floor and took a drank letting out a content sigh. He was adorable, it took a lot of self control to not run over and tackle him. After a little bit I told everyone I was going to go and take a shower and I saw a smirk cross Gerards face and I could have sworn I saw his eyes watching my butt as I walked away.

**Gerards POV***
    I'll admit it, I shamelessly stared at his butt while he walked away. No one was looking at me to notice and it was hard not too. When Frank was out of sight I let my mind wander. I would be seeing Lind-Z today. I had to play it off as if nothing was different and I was worried about that, I wasn't sure if I could do it. I didn't want to hurt her, I really didn't I do love her, but I love him so much more. I can't describe why it just happened that way. Now that I had had a little taste of what it was like to be with Frank I didn't want to lose that. I wanted to be with him, and I was going to hurt her. I felt guilt wash over me and I put my head down. Mikey noticed immediately and mouthed 'are you okay' to me. I nodded. I would talk to him about this later, I had to figure this one out on my own. I thought about all the ways that I could tell her and ended up deciding I would tell her the truth and hope that she understood. Everyone who knew Frank and I knew that there was an attraction there. When I first met him there was a huge amount of physical attraction and as cliché as it sounds sparks flew from then on. When we kiss on tour I could practically feel the heat, there was still a lot of sexual tension between us. It isn't all physical though, Frank had become my best friend, someone that I would go to for everything. He had helped me out of my darkest times. He had convinced me to not kill myself once, he'd help me overcome my drug and alcohal addiction He did a lot for me. More then I could ever make him understand.
    I fell in love with him along time ago and I realized that now. I had denyed it for so long, did everything I tried to stop from feeling that way, but I couldn't. Thats just how it came to be, then I tried to ignore then feelings. Then I started to push him away. It wasn't a fair process, now that I was giving into those feelings I've had pent up for him it feels like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I loved it. I loved that I was able to show those feelings I've always gotten when I'd look at him. I loved that I could kiss him now and hold him without having to have an excuse. I feel hard for him and I know I would feel this way about him forever.

7. lithangel

lithangel New Member

i thought this was a one shot? not that i'm complaining....i like it.

8. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

i like it too. i was confused by the whole one shot thing then seeing updates. i was like... :confused:

9. lithangel

lithangel New Member

ok...i feel better knowing i'm not the only one....thanks Vee.

10. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

haha. anytime. :]

11. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

yeah I was gonna make it a one shot but then I changed my mind and decided I would keep it going sorry for misleading

12. lithangel

lithangel New Member

don't be sorry. i'm really glad u continued it. i really like this story.

13. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

**Gerards POV**
    We had a show to do tonight. I had to see her, I couldn’t’ avoid it I would see her before and after the show. As soon as we got into the arena I saw her and the band already rehearsing. My stomach was doing flip flops. I didn’t want to do this. They took a break and she practically skipped over to me. I knew Frank was behind me, and it made me shift uncomfortably.
    “Hey†He said softly then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I really did try to get into it, when I felt her tongue pushing against my lips I couldn’t take it anymore and I pulled back. I let my eyes glance over Frank and it looked like he was in physical pain. To see him hurting felt like being stabbed. She went to kiss me again, but I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t do that to Frankie so I stepped back.
    “Not right now okay?â€
    She looked really confused but I knew she wasn’t going to push it. She did put her arms around me and I lightly put mine around her. All I could think about was Frank and it was hurting incredibly bad. I turned and faced him and saw he was sitting down with his head in his hands, which were resting on his knees. He glanced up for a second and our eyes meant. He really looked like he was hurting. ‘I’m sorry’ I mouthed to him. He shook his head to show me that he understood. The fact that we both understood didn’t stop the fact that it hurt. Lind-Z had was still on my waist and she was oblivious to the whole thing. She didn’t see the fact that I was ripping myself apart for doing this to the two of them. I didn’t want to hurt her, but if I wanted Frankie there that’s how it had to be. And I did want him there, more then anything. I couldn’t handle seeing him in pain anymore though.
    “Lynd-Z something is wrong with Frank I think, I need to go check on him†She released her arm from mind and gave an understanding nod. I walked and plopped in front of him and making sure no one could see I grabbed onto his hands. “I’m sorry sugar, I am so sorry†I whispered. He shook his head.
    “Gerard I’ve been preparing myself for this all morning, and I need to handle myself better†I shook my head sadly. He shouldn’t have to be doing this at all. I looked around me to make sure no one was looking and I quickly pecked his lips before getting back up and going over to her. I couldn’t help the fact that I kept looking back at him, I was worried I didn’t like seeing him so upset. . I pulled out my phone and texted Mikey asking him to go sit with Frank and check if he was okay. I shouldn’t worrying this much, but I am. Part of me was scared. What if this little issue right now ruined everything. I kept telling myself it wouldn’t, but I couldn’t stop that fear from seeping through my body when I thought about it. I wanted to tell her now, get it over with so I could go and be with him but I couldn’t do that night right now and not right here.
    When we were finally able to get on stage it felt like a weight was being taken off my chest. Here I could be close to Frankie, do what I needed to. If I stayed too close tonight everyone would see It as me reacting to the fact we had made up, which was partly the truth. I could times during the show I would go up and hug him or kiss his cheek and at one point he came up, smirked at me and whacked my butt with full force. Being on stage was such a relief for both of us. Onstage we could be whoever we wanted to be, we could be Frerard if we wanted too. I wasn’t ready to go back offstage when the show was over, I wanted to be who I was onstage at the moment, not who I was off of it. After the show everyone went to get a bit and she insisted that I stay on the bus with her. I had to do it, it would look strange if I didn’t. I gave Frank a pleading look trying to make him understand even more, even though he already did. When we got into the bus and the door shut her lips were immediately on mine pulling me closer to her so she was pressed up against me. I kissed back trying to put passion into it but I couldn’t. Her hands found my belt buckle and she started tugging on it taking it off me and throwing it aside. She started to unbutton my pants and pull on them and I couldn’t do it anymore.
    “Stop†I said quietly. She didn’t hear me and my pants were halfway off so I grabbed her hand. “Stop†I said a little louder this time. She dropped her hands and stood back up. I pulled my jeans back up and buttoned them and looked up at her apologetically .
    “Gerard whats going one?†She said quietly. I couldn’t hold this off until tomorrow. She knew something was up. I knew I couldn’t hide it from her.
    “Sit down?†I asked soflty. She sat down on one of the chairs and turned towards me. I didn’t know how to do this. “I can’t-“ I stopped and took a deep breath before continuing. “I can’t do this with you anymore, I really can’t†She knew what I meant and her face fell. I could see tears forming in her eyes. She didn’t cry a lot, so I knew she was hurting.
    “Why†She whisperd. I looked down. She deserved the truth.
    “I love Frank, I mean don’t get me wrong I love you too, and you know that. I’ve loved him for so long, since I got to know him I’ve always wanted him. I tried everything I could to get over him when I thought he didn’t want me. It was starting to work, When I met you it started to work. But then I found out he’s always loved me to. I waited for him for so long and even though I love you, I love him too and I need him so muchâ€
    “What if it doesn’t work? Then we threw this away for nothing?â€
    I stood in front of her and took her hands in mine. “No you can move on and fine someone better. Someone who can completely give you his heartâ€
    She broke down then. I just held her and rocked her back and forth telling her I was sorry and that it was okay. I felt a sob wanting to escape my throat but I held it in. We sat there for about two hours, after she had finished crying she stood up. “Please leaveâ€
    I nodded I kissed her cheek then walked out the door.

***Franks POV***
    The guys and I were sitting on the floor playing a game of cards laughing and having fun. Or I was trying to atleast. Gerard wasn’t back yet and I-. I couldn’t even finish that thought before he walked in. The look on his face told me everything that had just happened. Without caring about the other guys, or anyone else in the room he dropped to his knee’s next to me. I dropped the cards onto the ground and opened my arms. He fell into them his head on my chest and he started crying. Not just little silent tears but sobs that were making his body shake. I wanted to cry watching him. I knew he loved me more, the fact of what he’d done proved that. That didn’t change the fact that he’d been in love with her though. Losing someone you love so much hurts even if you know that something good will come out of it. I ran my fingers through his hair as he cried and everyonce in awhile I’d kiss his head. Mikey came and sat on one side of me and started rubbing his back lightly. Ray and Bob sat on the other side of me. Bob reached over and grabbed Gerards arm. “Calm down Gee†he said gently but firmly. Gerard immediately calmed. He gasped a little bit as he tried to catch his breath. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.
    “Its okay baby, I’m here its gonna get easier, it won’t hurt soonâ€
    There it was again. Even though Gerard was my main concern, and Gerard and I were in love with eachother. We were a group of five. When one fell we all went down too until we could pick ourselves back up. After the tears had stopped Gerard was starting to doze off. Bob, Ray and mikey all offered to carry him back to his bed so he could get sleep but I shook my head. He’d wake up and he needed to sleep. I wasn’t going to move. I would stay right here with him. They all agreed and left us alone. I started to doze off, the last thing I remember before falling asleep was Mikey laying a blanket over us before going back to his own bunk.
    The next morning I woke up with Gerard staring down at me. When I opened my eyes he let out a small e. “Goodmorning†He said hoarsly. I repeated it back to him.
    “You feeling okay babe?†I asked. He nodded his head.
    “You were right you said it wasn’t going to hurt as bad soon. It doesn’t anymore, I woke up and realized now I am yours completely.â€
    I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. “I’m yours tooâ€

14. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

great update! gee did the right thing

15. MrsFrankIero

MrsFrankIero New Member

This was short, really good!! Keep it up!

16. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

Gerard scooted closer and straddled me leaning his head onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him tightly. I never wanted to let him go. When he leaned back to look into my eyes I couldn't help but let a small laugh out. His hair was sticking up all over in the most adorable way. I fluffed it up even more with my fingers laughing when I was done because his hands shot up and he want to fix it.
    “Should we do the coffee run?†He asked rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. Not sexually just in away that was oddly comforting. I nodded my head. It was a rule first one's awake did the coffee run, we had that rule since Mikey's coffee addiction had started. I was actually surprised he wasn't up yet, usually he was the first up. I went back and changed into another band shirt and grabbed my head hiding my hair that was messed up from the couch. When I met Gerard at the door he had almost the exactly same hat on obviously hiding the mess I had made of his hair. When we were outside we kept our distance from each other. It was a little awkward. We couldn't risk the public and the press finding out about us before we even told the band. I turned towards Gerard.
    “When do we tell the band? What do we tell that band? What is this? Are we together? Whats go-†He cut me off and pressed his finger to my lips.
    “One at a time babe. When do we tell the band? Asap, they have a right to know. What do we tell the band? If you feel the same way as I do, I say we tell them we are together, because thats what I want Frankie I want to be with you†I felt my heart start beating double time and my soul was souring. I wanted to hear those words for so long, and now that they were said I felt like I was floating. We were walking towards the star bucks which was conveniently by where the bus was we were in the back of the building, before Gerard could turn so we were going towards the front I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him up against the wall and smashed my lips into his. He let out a surprise yelp, which quickly turned into a sigh as I pressed myself against him. After awhile making out against the wall I ran out of breath and let my head fall onto his shoulder. “I love you†I whispered so quietly, that I doubt he even heard it. I smiled at him and walked towards star bucks as if nothing happened. But I could have sworn that I heard him say. “I love you tooâ€
    When we got into star bucks there was barely anyone there. But the girl who was serving the customers recognized us right away.
    “Gerard Way and Frank Iero?†she said in disbelief, Gerard and I both smiled.
    “Yes hi-†He paused glancing at her name tag. “Emma†She grinned.
    “I am such a huge fan, I was at the show last night and It was amazing, I'm seeing you again tonight at the other stadiumâ€
    We were playing again tonight still in this state but it was about an hour drive from here. We thought it was sweet that she was driving an hour long drive. Not that an hour was along time, but pretty much we worshiped our fans and thought it was amazing when they even made the tiniest sacrifice.
    “Well we will look for you in the audience, here why don't you give us a napkin or something and we'll sign it for you†Gerard held out his hand knowing that I would have a sharpie in my back pocket. I always did. I pulled it out and gave it to him, he signed it then handed it to me to sign it.
    “Wow thank you so much, this is a dream come true†She said with the biggest smile plastered on her face. She thanked us over and over again before asking us what we wanted to order. We ordered the usual, one cup for us all and two for Gee. On the way back Gerard walked a little closer almost closing the space between us, one step closer and we would have been touching. I was really tempted to close that space, but I didn't. When we got back to everyone was up when we got inside. Mikey immediately ran up and snatched the cup then sat on the floor sipping his precious coffee. Gerard came and sat down next to me. It took me everything I had in my power to not wrap my arms around him. I wanted to do it so bad. I knew he wanted to feel that contact to because a couple minutes later I felt him snake his arms around me waist and pull me too him. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and he kissed my head. I was completely content right here and didn't want to leave this position. When I looked up all I could see was his neck, all I wanted right now was to bite it or kiss it or something. But the band didn't know and I couldn't just randomly do that with all of them in the room. Soon I glanced around and saw everyone was busy for the moment. I quickly turned my head and bit down on Gerard's neck then whipped my head back around. Gerard let out a surprised yelp and brought his hand to his neck. I smiled satisfied with myself. Mikey, Ray and Bob all turned and looked at Gerard like he was insane, then shook their heads and proceeded with whatever it was they were doing. I was still proud of myself when I felt something flick into my earlobe. I knew it was Gerard. I was gonna smack him but he leaned forward and whispered something in my hear.
    “Pay back is a witch Frank†Then he lightly nibbled on my ear and I accidentally let out a small moan. Every head in the room whipped around and Gerard leaned back with a mischievous grin.
    “Gerard, Frank what the f**k are you doing?†Ray asked eying us suspiciously.
    I glanced up at Gerard and still saw that smirk on his face. I reached behind me and ran my hands down his side and back onto his butt. f**k the fact that everyone could see, I wanted to pay him back. He gave a little jump grabbed my arms and somehow managed to twist me around so I was laying on the floor and on my back.
    “What the f**k Gee, you got some skills†I said a little confused as to how he got me in this position.
    He nodded his head. “Guys you might wanna turn away for a second†He said not looking up.
    Whether or not they turned away I'm not sure, but knowing our friends I highly doubt it. Gerard lowered his head and started trailing kisses down my neck. I leaned my head back giving him better access. Then he bit me in the exactly spot where I had bitten him on his neck.
    “What the f**k are we vampires or something?†I said rubbing the spot he had just bit. He laughed and shook his head. “We've been through this Frank, no we are notâ€
    We heard Bob clear his throat at us and we all looked over. Bob and Ray looked a little shocked and weirded out, and Mikey was sitting there with a big smirk on his face. I looked at him questioningly.

**Gerard's POV**
    I followed Franks gaze and saw him looking at Mikey, who was wearing the Way smirk, meaning he was up to something.
    “Mikey what are you thinking?†I asked turning my head towards him.
    “Oh nothing just a bet me and Alicia Had†I was about to tell him to elaborate when Bob and Ray both interrupted. “Could someone please explain to us whats going on hereâ€
    I Looked over at Frank. Now would be the perfect opportunity to explain to them the situation. Before answering I realized that I was still sitting on Frank, so I scooted off of him then helped him up, but kept one of his hand in mine. “Now?†he whispered, I nodded my head.
    “Guys Frank and I are, well we are kind of together now†I said nervously meeting Mikey's eyes. He nodded encouragingly. “After we made up, we kind of made out on the sidewalk, then I broke up with Lynd-Z yesterday because of it, thats why I was upset, and today Frank and I decided we are officially a coupleâ€
    There was a shocked silence for a couple of minutes, we watched their reactions nervously, so far no one had shown a reaction other then shock. Then Toro got the biggest smile on his face.
    “I knew it would eventually happen, we all knew since the moment you guys met that you wanted to f**k each other, then after a couple years we thought you were in loveâ€
    I let out a relieved sigh as Bob started to laugh and agree with Ray. “Stop looking so worried, we love you guys, together or not we doâ€
    Then Bob jumped up and stood in front of us. “We need to lay down some ground rules though†I glanced over and Frank crossed his legs and looked up at Bob like he was a little girl in her kindergarten class. “Yes mister†He said sweetly.
    “First rule and most important rule. No sex, and I repeat NO SEX while we are all present on the bus, what you guys do alone is your business but nothing sexual in front of us. Second rule, if you guys were to break up, it will not get in the way of the band, we can't have that happen. And last but not least not talking about whatever sexual things you may doâ€
    With that he sat back down sending me into hysterics. I wasn't sure why this conversation was funny but it was, but then I remembered something and became serious again.
    “No matter what happens between Frank and I the bad comes first, this won't get in between us because we won't let itâ€
    They all nodded, knowing that they could trust me on that. Then I remembered something.
    “Oh yeah Mikey what was your and Alicia's bet about?†The smirk instantly returned back onto Mikey's face.
    “Well I told Alicia about the two of you, sorry I couldn't tell Ray and Bob until you two decided you really wanted this, so I told her, I made a bet with her that you two wouldn't last a week without losing control, slipping up and doing something in front of us, she said no no Gerard and Frank have more self control then that, then all of a sudden today you are on top of Frank kissing his neck, which I guess you've done before, but it was actually serious this time.â€
    He said that sentence talking at a speed of about a hundred miles per minute. I looked over at Frank and he was laughing. I leaned over and kissed him on the mouh.
    “Sorry Mikey was talking about losing control, and giving in, and I really just had to do that†I said Frank blushed and wrapped my hand in his.

17. lithangel

lithangel New Member

aww. that was so sweet.

18. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

I second that!

19. lithangel

lithangel New Member

^^ stealing my words now kelsey? ha ha. how r u feeling btw?

and yea...updateness....?

20. MrsFrankIero

MrsFrankIero New Member

AWWW! YAY! They support Frank and Gee!!! Bob made me laugh!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.