What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Schuyler, Mar 29, 2008.

1. bachillerata

bachillerata Active Member

i dreamt a friend came to my house and started jogging and stuff xD
    then one person came and told me the guy i liked had a gf and i freaked out...

2. Memory_Faded

Memory_Faded New Member

I dreamt I was late to everything I went to.
    At one point, I was so late that I gotten ready for my deb in a few minutes.

*shudders*

I hope that day doesn't go wrong.

3. Bloody*Rose

Bloody*Rose New Member

The guy I like asked me out, then broke up with me five seconds later.

4. frankpAnSy

frankpAnSy New Member

i was at this water park and asi was walking up to the water slide i kept on finding these pins (like the ones you can put on your bag that has like funky sayings and all that poop on them) andi would pick one upand put it on my bag which was wierd since i was goin gon a water slide so i dont know why i had my bag and i found like 50 of these pins and then i got to the water slide and it was only like a 2 feet drop which was a total rip off because i had walked pu like 50 feet of stairs! :(

5. bachillerata

I dont remember it quite well...It had something to do with football and a drunk dude and when I woke up I almost fell down xD

6. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

I was on The Real World.
    Annnnd Jim from The Office was there.
    And he died on me.

7. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

A few nights ago, I had this dream.
    I was at a friends house, and I used to like this guy. It was some sort of party, but there were only about ten to fifteen people there. And I went into the kitchen, he followed me, and I saw a piece of paper on the table. I read it and it said something like, "I really adore this girl, we used to flirt last year but I haven't seen her much lately. She's been really busy studying, too, but I still like her." So he saw me reading it, asked me out, and it ended with us arranging to meet at my house the nexy day, I think.
    My boyfriend wasn't in it at all.
    :\

8. bachillerata

Awww but I love Jim :'(

I dreamt I was with a friend and we saw that a lot of my cousin's friends gave my cousin cakes for her birthday seriously they were like twenty cakes and they all looked delicious and my friend and me got pretty jealous she got cakes and we didn't, so we ate one of the cakes,but it was disgusting

9. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

I think Aly & AJ were in my last dream.
    o_O

10. bachillerata

I dreamt that my whole class and me were waiting outside MCR's tourbus trying to meet them, but I woke up before they came out :(

11. cinthia

cinthia New Member

i dreamt i was eaten by antz, then by serpents and then by dogs

12. bachillerata

I had a boring dream where I counted people, then I woke up and i didnt want to sleep anymore cause then i'll have the same boring dream

13. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

The dentist was going to give me a lecture about my piercing, so I didn't want to go, but then I realised I would have to go anyway to get the braces on my top teeth off.

Weirdest thing is, I don't even have braces anymore.

14. XOMBIE

XOMBIE Guest

I was at Rainbow's End (theme park) with Westlife, and Shane asks me if thats pizza in my hand.
    and then i say yeah, it is pizza.
    he asks for some and then i go no, f**k off witch.
    then i realise hes from Westlife and give him some, as well as the other boys. then they come to my house and play.

i'll go to Rainbow's End tomorrow. lets see if it happens:)
    heres to hoping...

15. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

i had like 7 little girls at my house for some reason and they pissedme off and they were coated in makeup and pink spandex, and their hair was curled and this one kept looking at me and smiling.

so i threw my pink tube socks at her.

and her mum appeared and said 'PINK TUBE SOCKS?!?!? ZOMG THAT IS LIKE SOOO EIGHTIES!!!'
    and then we went for a drive with my mum and all the kids and the mum and we pulled into my landlords garage.
    all of a sudden we were in line for something and my mum gave me 2 marilyn manson concert tickets and said.
    'dont go! ive arranged a limo to pick ou and a friend up and theres a makeup artist and a wardrobe person for you two! if you go, i will take your ipod for 5 days!'
    i went. and the kids danced in the show.

f**king creepy.

16. bachillerata

I dreamt I had a little puppy and some dude was trying to feed it to a whale and I was like no no! puppy! bad whale, dont eat my puppy! and the whale just stared into nothing opening and closing its mouth like a retard xD

17. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

I was sitting in a car with Kayleigh and she was sitting there going 'NO, KIRSTY, NO! SERIOUSLY, NO!'
    And it was like wtf?
    So I started driving, and then I woke up.

18. Madden

Madden Faut souffrir pour ĂȘtre

^ She was probably saying 'NO!' to your driving :D

19. Ems

Ems New Member

I dreamt it was results day and I failed lol.

20. ^awwwwwww

I forget what happened exactly.. but there was a beach house.. and cheese...