What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Schuyler, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Asthma_Turtle

Asthma_Turtle Active Member

I've had this dream before. It's about this girl trying to take over my life and take my identity. She dresses gothy and has long black hair that goes past her shoulders. She has no face, not when she's happy anyway. Her hair covers where her face would be. But when she's angry she has a face. The face always changes. She can pick which one she wants every time. The faces of monsters. They're kind of freaky.. When she's angry she runs after me and screeches inhumanly. Her hair alsoShe never talks. Never does anything. I see her doing everyday things I would do with my family. Last time she was sitting at my place at the dinner table eating with my family. Well, she wasn't actually eating. Just staring at the plate. No one can hear me either. The only person who can hear me is her. She's the only person who can see me aswell.
    In the last dream I came home from school and found her sitting at the table with my family. She had vampire slippers on. So I commented, saying something along the lines of "cool slippers". She turned her head to look at me for a second, then went back to staring at the plate. I knew I had made her angry, so I ran upstairs. She came after me, this time she had a frankenstein (one of her not-actually-shitscary faces). I ran into my room and locked the door. I kneeled behind the bed, out of her view. Although she could probably see me through the mirror.
    I looked through the glass on my bedroom door and she was standing there staring in at me. Her face had gone, meaning she had calmed down. But then she broke in and ran over to me. Then a birthday card appeared in the air. It said 'To Emma' at the top. She said "I'm taking your name." Then she peeled 'Emma' off of the card and stuck it to her top.

Every dream she takes more of my identity away and becomes me further. So now she as my name. It's weird..

2. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

I was in The Hunger Games, only the arena was in a Walmart...

3. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

I had a really interesting thriller like dream. I think I was some kind of police officer and me and some other people were chasing a killer. I've forgot most of the dream now but I know it was interesting because when I woke up I thought "Oh no, I'm missing the end!" because I would have liked to continue dreaming for a while to see if we caught that killer or not. I hate waking up in the middle of a interesting dream. It's like watching half a movie but missing the end.

4. Asthma_Turtle

I dreamt that I was holding pink knickers and black knickers, but couldn't decide which to wear..

5. Alma

Alma Member

The last dream I had was odd.
    My boyfriend left me for his ex...
    I can't even begin to describe what I felt when I woke up.
    This isn't the first dream I've had like this.

6. Asthma_Turtle

I went to an Avenged Sevenfold concert, it was M. Shadows' voice, but it was Gerard singing in his Killjoy outfit.

7. ChemicalVoid

ChemicalVoid New Member

I dreamed last night that I found two girls hanging from nooses in my grandmother's shower.

...I can't even begin to explain that dream.

8. WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious? Active Member

I keep having a dream where Winona Ryder left Johnny Depp because she fell in love with my father and then Johnny blamed me for it and then I start crying. Then time fast forwards but I'm still 15 and I become friends with Johnny's daughter, but he remembers me and still hates me and forbids from seeing his daughter but then lily-rose cries and claims that we're in love and then winona comes in and says that that's impossible because she loves me and i then wake up really frazzled

9. Flock of Margot

Flock of Margot New Member

I was in an overgrown orange grove. I was upset because my new shoes got covered in mud.

10. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

My fiance (I'm not engaged, nor do I have a boyfriend at this point in time) got into a motorcycle accident. He was in the hospital and was fine, so he told me to go home to get some sleep and suggested I have friends over to relax.

Later on me and Ben (we've been best friends for 8 years) noticed I had left my cell phone at his house which was across a small valley from my house. He warned me about a shady area bellow, so we would have to run very fast to get through; first time, nothing happened, but the second time we ran through we went in slow motion. I could see shadowy figures. We made it back to my house in one piece and I watched a shadow figure step back into the shady area. I looked at Ben and said, "Maybe we should move."
    (a psychology class I took in college had me studying dreams through a few chapters, and according to the text, I've had a lack of communication with friends, especially Ben. It also shows that I'm leaving some parts of me behind and new ideas are still 'in the dark'. And my friends will soon be bearing good news...?)

Weird? I had to share it somewhere and I'm afraid some people would think I'm crazy...

11. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

My teeth fell out. Really weird dream, but apparantly it's very common.

12. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

I had a dream last night about hooking up with an ex from uni. It ended badly about 15 years ago. Talk about headspin.