What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Schuyler, Mar 29, 2008.

1. In my dream I was sitting in my grandparent's car and there was traffic 'cause a horse was headbutting a wall so I climed out the sun roof and over all the traffic to get to school so that I could ring the police to tell them. A teacher came over and gave me a detention for climbing over traffic, typical. (can't get the horse headbutting a wall image out of my head)

2. Billie Joe Armstrong helped my friend find a CD she was looking for xD

A few months ago I had a dream where Billie Joe was wearing reeeeeeeally heavy makeup and was climbing over a brick wall next to a chainlink fence. He smiled at me as he jumped down... just before a Tre Cool dressed in drag also climbed over the wall, exclaiming "I'm gonna get me some lady love from the man shop!" as he jumped down >< Billie Joe was pissing hmself laughing, I was scared...

3. That I had to get a rabies shot......it was scary as all heck. I dont like to even think about a needle going into my stomach!

4. Victoria.

Victoria. Guest

I was sitting on the side of a highway with Frank Iero.
    We ate some roasted potatoes and talked and then we had a few smokes and watched a clown man on stilts walk through traffic.
    We had a nice time togther.

5. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

I HAD A DREAM WITH THE SPANISH NT IN IT.

So it starts off with me sleeping (n the dream), in the bus on the way to Aslina's, and it was early morning. When I awoke in the dream though, it was 6-ish in the evening, so I called Aslina to tell her I wouldn't be able to meet her. Then I got off the bus, and this is where it gets interesting!

I saw the boys walking towards the bridge, so I headed towards them. They were all wearing sleeveless training shirts which looked a hell of a lot like Real's. And thennn I walked up to Puyol, tugged his hair and we had a conversation. :D

ME: I like your hair.What shampoo d'you use?
    PUYOL: Well, I'm using Piqué's shampoo...
    ME: And what shampoo does Piqué use?
    PUYOL: [laughs] He uses Sergio Ramos' shampoo...
    ME: And what shampoo does -Sergio- use?
    PUYOL: Ask him, he uses-
    ME: [butts in] Fernando Torres' shampoo? [giggles]

[Bahaha, I cannot believe I said that in my dream tbh.] Yeah, so that's where the nice part ends. Somehow immediately after that I was with Nicole, and now we were underground, walking towards an MRT station, but we had to do some check-up thingy instead and we had to take all our clothes off. D: I was waiting for my turn to do the check-up (I was next in line), and then I woke up for real.

So, so glad I actually woke up right then, aha, I felt so relieved.

/done rambling

6. Last night I dreamed I broke my leg...it hurt lol.

7. ihni

ihni Active Member

It was my grandma, and she was lying in bed, but she was exactly how I remembered her. Fun, healthy, everything. It was so real. She did all of the things she used to do. And then I asked her if this was a dream, and she said yes. I hugged her and told her I missed her and we cried.

8. Don Ricalo

Don Ricalo Panda Bear.

I had a dream 2 nights ago, but I never remember any of my dreams, so I woke and left myself some notes.
    Next morning... they made no f**king sense what so ever.

"tennis court, cheap out of season seats, poltergeist, baby, guitar, marbles, watermelons, can't wake"

If someone can make any sense out of that, feel free to clue me in.

9. That I was looking at comics and Gerard and Frank came over and I was like "are you real or am I hallucinating really bad?" and Frank was like "um yeah I think i'm real" Then we played video games in the middle of the street. And I spoke to Frank about classic arcade gemes. My cat always wakes me up in the morning and when I woke up I was still saying something about pac-man which scared him. His eyes went big o_O and he looked at me all confused :lol:

10. Victoria.

Victoria. Guest

In mid hookup with a suicide girl, I discovered she had fake breasts. =/

11. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

I met Robert Downey, Jr. on an airplane. I think there were drinks.

12. Victoria.

Victoria. Guest

^ I lold.

13. Steph<3

Steph<3 Guest

I had two dreams last night. The first:
    I was at a party in the middle of a parking lot, where a bunch (about ten or so) multicolored couches formed a circle. And Thom Yorke was in the middle of the circle doing a sort of dance that resembled a charmed snake and a guy with a video camera was trying to get me to take my clothes off. Then I realized I wasn't wearing shoes.

Then I dreamed that some guy was shoving his hand down my throat and pulling out a piece of paper with a number written on it. Then he would leave and go kill that many people and bring me dvds of the murders.

14. xokay_nowx

I was a prostitute. Kind of disturbing dream in retrospect, but at the time everything was good. xD

15. Steph<3

Steph<3 Guest

Geoff from Ace of Cakes moved in with me and I sent him to the store for tampons

16. ihni

ihni Active Member

Voldy.

yeah.

17. XOMBIE

XOMBIE Guest

I was having a fistfight with some guy over a girl who had her back to us. Then that girl turns round and it's me. So I was like, two people.

18. Le Petit Lion

Le Petit Lion New Member

I was making a monocle. That was pretty much it.

It's a very boring dream, but, in retrospect, that was one awesome monocle.

19. xokay_nowx

I took the goodie-goodie girls from Catholic school to the Marilyn Manson show... AGAIN.

20. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

I was burning Valentines Day cards in London Drugs.....