What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Schuyler, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Sarah!

Sarah! Guest

I don't see why not, you seem to do everything else imaginable on your fridays.

Oh wait, except bring me back my bike...

2. ihni

ihni Active Member

It was the last day of school.

3. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

Hey. I didn't even go to his house last friday xD

4. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

Seth tweeted me something about David Cook, and the Race for Hope in DC.

5. Sarah!

Sarah! Guest

I went to Applebee's and Tessa (meekakitty) was the hostess. I was thrilled at finally discovering where she worked, and she let me take a picture with her, therefore making me feel like a creep.

6. WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious? Active Member

I had a dream I was just falling in a bottomless hole. Turns out I just fell of my bed lol

7. [CrimsonKid]

[CrimsonKid] Time Traveller.

My gay friend got a random asian girl pregnant.. >__>
    That's not meant to be racist, but it was weird because she was an actress that appeared on Neighbours D:

8. Sarah!

Sarah! Guest

I had a dream that I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep...

And then when I "fell asleep," I had a lucid dream that I was sitting at my kitchen table. Since it was lucid, I was trying so hard not to wake up. When I woke up anyway, I was like "poop...," then I realized that I didn't really wake up. I just woke up within the dream, and I was back to the dream where I was lying in my bed. And it was still lucid.

Confusing, I know. It was so weird.

9. Steph<3

Steph<3 Guest

I had a dream that my grandma accidently let a ghost into the house and it kept slamming doors while we were trying to sleep because it was trying to kill us. So I took my sister's truck and went to my friends house. After I got there, his house turned into a movie theater and my ex boyfriend came over to watch a movie with us. Then my mom called and told me to give my phone to one of my friends because the ghost could come out of the phone and kill me. So I gave my phone to my ex and we went to go watch the movie.

10. Eliza

Eliza Active Member

I dreamt that I was in bed with Frank Iero.

I woke up so happy.

11. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

My extended family were having a party atop the Eiffel tower and I nearly fell off.

12. Ain'tJustForTheFamex

Ain'tJustForTheFamex Active Member

Me and my friend discovered a room in a fancy hotel decorated with huge pictures of Gerard painted straight onto the wall. We met loads of people on the street who were all in bands and we took them all to dinner in the Gerard room.
    O__________________________________O

13. Steph<3

Steph<3 Guest

I was driving, trying to catch up to my friend who was walking in the middle of the street until a car stopped and picked him up. Then I got really angry and ran a red light and crashed into a parked car.

14. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

I had an awesome dream last night!!! :D

It was the most insane Green Day gig imaginable... there was no security so the pit was just running wild basically. Wrestling, punch ups, death circles, alcohol, drugs, people climbing onto the stage and diving off; you name it, it was happening.

I started in the middle of the pit but then somehow managed to push my way to the front and Billie was literally standing above me; I had to tilt my head back so far to look at him I was almost falling backwards... then during American Idiot I climbed up onto the stage and was dancing and poop with heaps of other people.
    I remember seeing Tre in the pit and I was like "WTF?!" and looked from him to the drum kit and back again and he saw my face and was like 'Huh?'
    I was like 'Oooooooh... for a second I thought the drums were still playing and I was like how the f**k does he do that?!'
    Tre was like WTF?!

Then afterward me and my friend somehow ended up talking to the guys... and we talked about how Tre has trouble getting into Canada because he once set off a cocaine alert in customs, Mike and I discovered we both love sour apple-flavored liquor and I shielded a terrified Billie from a very intoxicated girl.

I love my mind sometimes... :p

15. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

I dreamt of Iker Casillas. I'm pretty sure Sergio Ramos was there too, but I can't remember anything 'cept for Iker.

16. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

I dreamed I was lying next to Allan with my head on his chest and he felt so warm and everything just felt so perfect and secure.

I don't know what it means because in my waking hours I typically consider myself completely over him.

17. Victoria.

Victoria. Guest

Had a dream the other night that I did salvia with my friend Brooke and we ended up on Mars, walking down some sort of old traintracks.

18. Xxmad_hatterxX

Xxmad_hatterxX Active Member

I was traveling the world in an old beat up truck with my sister and cousin tagging along. In the dream, roaming France was my favorite part :)

19. howidisappear1996

howidisappear1996 New Member

humanity was i danger, so we had to go to the moon to get some device that would save the world. we were riding pegasi there, because the moon wasn't real. it was actually just a giant picture in earth's atmosphere. who else was there? Harry Potter and the Doctor's Daughter. yes, as is Doctor Who..... oh, yeah-- and we had to cross the Mexican border, which was halfway between the Earth and the moon....

20. aanabon™

aanabon™ New Member

My dream was that I was a pregnant drug dealer with some person's baby...idk who and I was being dragged into this Hispanic household my James and he slapped me across the face and told me he was going to kill me and called me a stupid witch all in spanish. Then I sat in the livingroom and talked to the other people in the house. I walked into bathroom where I found him naked in the shower. I jumped in and convinced him f**king me would be better than killing me.