What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Schuyler, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Was he skipping and swinging his arms? xD

I was at a club uptown and this band started playing Duality by Slipknot, but no one was singing. So I started singing and this guy infront of me from my school was like "Hey, you know the words! Get up there!" but I was like "Uh no thanks...". But he started lifting me from behind over his shoulder anway (even though he's about two feet shorter than me.) What I don't get is other people were singing too

2. Christine

Christine Guest

This one's probably one of the most bizarre dreams I've had in a while.

I was on a school bus with a guy I really like named Kyle.
    He asked me out, and I (of course) said yes.
    Then these ghetto-butt bitches were all "But she's a Shaw! (last name.)"
    And he was like "I don't care!"
    Then, we both got off the bus in front of my dad's house, which makes no sense because we both go to school in a town that's a half hour away from there.
    We went in the house, and my grandpa and my brother were there.
    My grandpa kept bitching about the economy.
    Then I left the room for a minute, and when I came back, Kyle and my grandpa were engaged in some kind of freakish vampire battle. Somehow, I think I knew my grandpa was a vampire, but I didn't know Kyle was.
    Then, I learned that my ancestors and Kyle's ancestors had some kind of major fallout that apparently everyone knew about but me. (hence the ghetto girls being all "She's a Shaw!"
    Except Kyle didn't care about that and he wanted to be with me.

Sorry for the long-butt description. xD

3. RainBowBangs

RainBowBangs Guest

Somehow, I was with Frank and Gerard on top of a mountain. And me and Frank knew something about Gerard that Gerard didn't know that we knew, but I've no idea what it was. But anyway, we knew it and we kept joking about it and making Gerard really frustrated cause we knew something he didn't. And then Frank texted me "When Gerard smiles, budger" and appearantly that had something to do with everything but I didn't get it and then I woke up and I looked up budger in a dictionary, and I came to the conclusion that it's not a word in the English language. So I pretty much invented a totally new word, and I've yet to ask Frank what it means.

4. Disenchanted232

Disenchanted232 New Member

Um, I was in my Science class and this huge guy (he really is in my science class) attacks me with a knife and I was beating him up while my science teacher (huge guy as well, the football coach) was sitting there watching to see who would win >_<
    ftw!

5. EXPLOSION

EXPLOSION Active Member

I went on to Florida with my mom and my sisters boyfriend and we went to Disneyland.
    I went to some shop and my sister was hiding in there , she told me not to tell her boyfriend she was there because she wanted to surprise him and that she walked all the whole way from Ireland to Florida just to surprise him.So she ran up to her boyfriend and was like hi and he got really mad and broke up with her because " he dosn't like surprises" and ran away.

It was really strange XD

6. ihni

ihni Active Member

It was still strange, but this time she liked me back.

7. Jaya.

Jaya. Active Member

I remember I was near by my highschool and I hugged some Asian dude. [:

8. tomwilleatbluesface

tomwilleatbluesface New Member

My cousin asked me to look after her chiuahua and her boyfriend asked me to look after hid great-dane while they went to magalouf. Im playing with the great-dane, they're all drinking coffee in the kitchen, my cousin shouts through to me don't let the big dog eat the little dog "Milo". Next thing I know the big dog has half eaten Milo and I have to try and wrestle the rest out its mouth. All thats left of Milo is about the size of a pebble, my cousin comes through and said "can I say goodbye to my baby?", I tell her its hiding and everyone leaves. I rush onto facebook and say "HELP! I need a new chiuahua the same colour as a rat".

9. Kate.

Kate. Guest

I can barely remember it but I think it was about drowning again :/

10. I had a dream where I was on the balcony at the glasgow 02 academy, and there were barely any people there apart from a few mutual friends from school. I went and sat down, not noticing I'd sat next to Sean Smith from The Blackout. I was kinda looking at him out of the corner of my eye, then he burst out laughing at me. So I went 'so it IS you! ...aw shizz I don't have anything for you to sign', but he got out a pen and signed my trouser leg o_O then I discovered I was holding a hard boiled egg, so he signed that too. And my face. So I was like, 'uh, thanks, bye' and I went to show my friends. I ended up at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the music department in my school talking to my friends, and I tried to show them my egg but it had broken in half, so I tried to fix it, but then I woke up.

I had another dream the other night, me and two of my friends and my friend's brother were on a boat. Then some random guy came and yelled at us to get off. So me and one of my friends went to the opening of the park where there's a railing to stop kids running into the road, only the road was a lot wider and the railing was higher. We knelt down at the railing, counted down form three, and threw our phones into the road. Her's was fne, but a car smashed mine to pieces, so I went and picked up the sim, battery and screen and walked off.

I don't understand my dreams at all.

11. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

I hugged this boy, who was so close to becoming my boyfriend before I chickened out.
    We're still good friends, but... that dream freaked me out big time.

12. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

I dreamed that I was the knocked-up woman in Dawn of the Dead.
    And then when I was the zombie version of me and I was giving birth, Edward Cullen ripped out of me.

That's the last time I ever mix ice cream and late-night horror flicks.
    -shudders-

13. Nephilim

Nephilim Give me love.

I actually didn't dream for once. Weee!

14. ihni

ihni Active Member

I had another adventure dreaaaaaaaam :D
    I love those ones.

15. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

It was a weird dream. I had to bake cookies with the Superman logo on it. ahah

16. Niamh

Niamh New Member

Billie Joe Armstrong was there, that's all I can remember.

17. Kate.

Kate. Guest

I can't remember but I'm pretty sure MCR were in it, which sucks =(

18. Steph<3

Steph<3 Guest

I was riding in a car with Bob (Bryar) and he was complaining that he couldn't play the drums anymore due to a wrist injury. Then one of my songs came on the radio (apparently I was a musician) and we started talking about how lucky I was that I got famous so fast.

19. Nephilim

Nephilim Give me love.

I was at a David Bowie concert, but there was only me and another person there. And it was amazing. There was even an ice cream truck. But mainly. David Bowie.
    <333

20. tomwilleatbluesface

tomwilleatbluesface New Member

Satan was pretending to be Santa and he made me help his "elves".