What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Schuyler, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

Go on. Share your succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.

I'd like to see if yours are as interesting and strange as mine...

The last dream I remember having, in a nutshell, was that my grandmother killed all my friends.

2. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

Some cats were having a fight on top of a street lamp, so I broke it up and they clawed my eyes out.
    I got a glass eye.

=D

It was fairly interesting yaaaaaaaaah.

3. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

I was in a game, and you had two teams.
    There were two players in both teams,
    and what you had to do really was torture a team member of the other team.
    There was alot of blood. =/

4. blood_tears

blood_tears New Member

That my phone was destroyed ]=

5. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

We were driving to my godmother's house (that wasn't actually her house) and Kirsty was in hospital because she was in a car crash and had a head brace thing on and then a panda came along that Angel had adopted and it sat on the sofa in front of us, so we couldn't see the movie we were trying to watch.
    xD

6. Vega

Vega Cosmonaut

I was at Wal-Mart with my friends. Somehow my friend picked a fight with some random guy and he threw a knife at me. I ran into the store and it transformed into a mall. I somehow got onto the roof and I met a pretty girl there then I woke up. :(

7. Katelyn

Katelyn New Member

There were these two guys that were blackmailing these other guys to do... something for them or they would kill their kids. The guys wouldn't do what they wanted for them to do so they chopped their kids heads off... it was more of a nightmare.

8. Laurie

Laurie Guest

Well the last one I remembered was: Mike and I went to this highschool and we were bowling and making out and then I went to this hotel when I turned into this maid person and got fired.

9. BrittanyMCR

BrittanyMCR New Member

I went to a concert.
    It was The Spice Girls opening up for From First To Last who were opening up for Good Charlotte.

because The Spice Girls would ovbiously go on stage before them aha

10. Thumbelina

Mine was horrible.
    No one was talking to me 'cause I was cheating on someone who wasn't my boyfriend with this other guy and even though no one knew, they all knew and then there was a spider in my room.
    :(

11. SpaceRock

SpaceRock Guest

I was having a family reunion in my ex-girlfriends house for some reason... That dream was like 3 nights ago, I haven't had one I've remembered since.

12. Madden

Madden Faut souffrir pour être

Last night's: Kirsty and Juliet were at my house, because Vicki had turned into a tree (don't ask) and we had to go keep fetching buckets of water and taking them down the orchard otherwise she'd shrivel up and die :|
    But Ville Valo was there - and I don't even like Ville Valo.

13. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

I dreamed about me posting on this side..It was really boring. And oh, how random.

14. I had a dream where i had these huge gaping wounds, and like... chunks of flesh taken out and everything was scabbed, all over my arms and legs
    and i don't remember exactly how but i remember knowing it was my sister who did it.

15. Memory_Faded

Memory_Faded New Member

I had a dream that my nan and her sister-in-law were alive again. They were just sitting around, talking like little old ladies.

It was extremely wierd because both of them have died over the past year.

16. XOMBIE

XOMBIE Guest

friends at KT's house singing karaoke. which is a dream of a memory i guess...

17. Thumbelina

Fightstar were playing in the art room at school and then Charlie came around and was all wet 'cause he went swimming and we were talking about dancing on stage and he was like "yeah, those f**king amps" or something and we talked and stuff.
    Then they were in the school hall with a looooad of extra musicians and they played Sleep Well Tonight and had loads of weird effect things like golf clubs and that.
    Then I got sweets everywhere x)

18. Alice!

Alice! ублюдок

I cant always rember my dreams.

19. Vampyric

Vampyric New Member

The last one I remember was there was a giant centipede hanging from our gym ceiling and it fell on one of my friends. It had a saddle on and my other friend started riding it around the gym! xD Freaky!

20. Baskest Case

Baskest Case Guest

Devon and I backing out of a driveway for 5 mins.