What should you really be doing right now?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Jane, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Athena

Athena Active Member

Well technically I'm sitting in my staffroom, so whatever I'm meant to be doing in here.

2. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I ought to be doing pretty much anything other than what I'm actually doing. (Playing stupid Facebook games.) Blah, maybe after lunch.

3. Cleaning my car top to bottom and putting air in the tires. But cbf. It's going into smash repairs Monday and they'll just make it filthy again. Or maybe they'll clean it too....

Also sleep. And reading some 'required' texts. And phoning tafe. And phoning the jewellers about my rings in for repair. I miss my Claddagh :(

4. MrBoggins

MrBoggins Jesus take the PRNDL!

Getting ready to go out with a friend. We're talking a walk in the park that leads out to the intercoastal to take pictures, but I'm sitting here working on submissions for my blog. :|

5. _Blackheart_

_Blackheart_ Guest

Trying to get my son to sleep but its just not happening so im letting him tire himself out!!

6. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Getting ready for bed since I am getting up early.

7. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

Icing cupcakes. Hannah wants pink icing, Lachlan wants green and it's too hot for me to be bothered mediating right now. Maybe I'll make chocolate and tough luck to the both of them.

8. Athena

Athena Active Member

Getting showered and dressed so I can do my food shopping before I go to my mums, get my hair dyed, then go to work for the night

9. Feeding the cat and taking a shower

10. Athena

Athena Active Member

Going to the gym, then to work

11. Getting ready for work

12. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

Talking to the people around me. Or at least paying attention to the conversation

13. [CrimsonKid]

[CrimsonKid] Time Traveller.

SLEEPING. OMG IT'S 2:30 in the am, GO TO SLEEP.

14. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Eating. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and it's 12:15...

15. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Showering, probably.

16. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Taking a nap, I'm thinking. At least that's what I want to do.

17. Athena

Athena Active Member

Getting ready for work, I have to leave in like half an hour :L oopsie

18. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I should be working, I have a stack of avatars I should be making, but I'm just sitting here reading Practical Magic on my computer. (And, for that matter, I should be reading one of the books in the stack on my desk, rather than re-reading something I read ages ago.)

19. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Updating my story like I promised... Also practicing facial massages, I have them all but a couple done.

20. TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead Member

Showering then finishing up my homework. It's just so damn stressful :/