What MCR songs have you learned to play?

Discussion in 'Musician's Corner' started by kara.l, Feb 21, 2012.

1. kara.l

kara.l Member

I figured this would be a cool thread for people to discuss.

I've learned Cancer on piano and Scarecrow on guitar and I'm currently working on WTTBP and Mama on guitar. :)

2. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I learned the beginning of Welcome To The Black Parade on Piano, and I know House Of Wolves and The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You on drums (Well, more of a sort of. I still need to fix the rhythm a bit.) I was trying to learn Demolition Lovers on Piano, but for some reason I stopped to learn My Immortal by Evanescence (Shoot, it's hard.)

3. AtomicDetonator

AtomicDetonator New Member

i know WTTBP on keyboard, im learning quite a few stuff on drums (house of wolves :O ), and attempting to do our lady of sorrows and demolition lovers atm drums are quite tricky :L

4. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

I know all of these on bass guitar:

I Don't Love You
    Famous Last Words
    Helena
    I'm Not Okay
    Disenchanted
    Na Na Na

5. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

I know the intro of Disenchanted on the guitar and a whole bunch of songs on the clarinet.

6. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

I can play tidbits of Disenchanted on the piano, as well as the intro to Welcome to the Black Parade, and that's it (x

7. -melovesMCRXx-

-melovesMCRXx- New Member

I can play Party Poison on guitar and Cancer and the majority of WTTBP on piano:3
    Currently learning I'm Not Okay on guitar... hm...

8. XxPatchie97xX

XxPatchie97xX Member

Disenchanted, Destroya, The End., Demolation Lovers, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, We Don't Need Another Song About California, Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back, Mama, The World Is Ugly, Cancer, I Don't Love You and their cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You.

I poop you not, I know that seems like a lot, but the most played song on my iPod is the End. with 602 plays.

9. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

I know these on Guitar -

Na Na Na
    Disenchanted
    Dead
    I'm Not Okay

I know these on Bass -

Welcome To The Black Parade
    Na Na Na
    Dead
    Bulletproof Heart
    House Of Wolves
    I'm Not Okay
    Helena

I don't really play MCR songs any more though...

10. Athena

Athena Active Member

I know Frank's first part of Kill All Your Friends on guitar, but I sold my guitar for rent money :(