What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by King Matt, May 22, 2007.

1. Don Ricalo

Don Ricalo Panda Bear.

Gran Turismo 5, as ever.

2. Mr.Mr.

Mr.Mr. -- SUPPORT TBP -- Staff Member

I have a steam account, I imagine most gamers do have one.

I got cities XL with my buddy Ray, just awful :/

3. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

World of Warcraft is the only game I play with any real regularity (been playing off and on since 06) but I play Civ V a bit. Still got to get the most recent expansion so I can play as the Celts again. I was so bummed when they weren't included in V.

4. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

I don't play much/regularly, but I played Epic Mickey for a LONG TIME today. I'm not as much into games as I used to be; 2 or 3 years ago I'd spend my entire weekend playing.

5. Lokeriel

I have that game and I've never played it! Been wanting to for ages, though, just never got around to it.

6. Venom808

Venom808 Member

I'm currently playing Tales Of Xillia...haven't played any of the Tales games before...but I gotta say it's been a pretty good game so far. I'm also trying to beat Persona 4 Golden on my Vita...but no luck on that front.

7. Mr.Mr.

Mr.Mr. -- SUPPORT TBP -- Staff Member

I have been playing a ton of CIV 5

8. Lokeriel

^I've been playing a bit of Civ 5 lately. (I go through spurts, I play it a ton for a while, then not at all for a year.) I'm irritated I had to get the Gods and Kings expansion to play as the Celts, though. Who thought it was a good idea to leave them out of the base game, even though they've been part of the base game in previous versions. LAAAME. But I can play as my favourite again, so I'm over it, haha.

9. Venom808

Venom808 Member

Just beat Tales Of Xillia the other day...waiting to get my hands on GTA V. And when I get my hands on GTA V...it's most likely gonna be in my PS3 for the foreseeable future.

10. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

The Sims 2 and Plants vs. Zombies.

11. Asthma_Turtle

Asthma_Turtle Active Member

Pokemon Diamond.