Was it a Dream?

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Schuyler, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

Chapter 1

He held my hand as we walked though the open field, then picked up a flower and put it in my hair. He cupped my face into his hands and looked deep into my eyes, although I can't remember what his eyes looked like. All I can remember is the touch of his hands, slowly brushing off my cheeks. He smiled and kissed me softly on the forehead.
    "I love you." he whispered in my ear. I grinned and grabbed his hand. But I couldn't say anything. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Nothing would come out of my mouth. We ran through the field and stopped outside of a forest.
    "I'll be right back." he said, and left my side, running into the forest. I sat down in the wet grass, waiting. And waiting... and waiting. All of a sudden, I heard a voice call my name from deep inside the forest.
    "Sarah!" it said. I immediately stood up as the grass started to sway from the wind. I tried to call back, but nothing came out of my mouth. "Sarah!" the voice screamed again. The winds grew stronger. Soon I could not see the forest, only pieces of twig and leaves and whatever else was on the forest floor all blowing every which way in the air in front of me.
    "Sarah, wake up!" the voice said. All of a sudden I was in my bed. I gasped and lifted my head. My mom was at my side. "Sarah honey, your alarm didn't go off." she said sternly. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30. I was already late for homeroom. "I thought I told you to set it last night."
    "I did." I said, getting out of bed. "The battery must've died."
    "Get dressed." my mom sighed. "I'll drive you to school." I rushed to my dresser and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and my beat up pink and black vans, then ran downstairs. My dad handed me an apple.
    "Eat it on the way to school." he said, motioning me to the front door. I grabbed my messenger bag and ran out the door. My mom was waiting for me in the car. I threw my bag into the back seat and got into the front. My mom started down the road and headed for the Dunkin' Donuts at the end of our block.
    "Mom..." I groaned. My mom never started her day without having her daily cup of iced coffee. 2 creams, no sugar.
    "I'm sorry, Sarah. But you wouldn't be in this scenario if you had set your alarm last night."
    "But I di-" I started. But my mom was already headed for the entrance. I rolled my eyes, but I didn't think much of my mom's ignorance. I couldn't stop thinking about the boy in my dream. I didn't know his name. I couldn't even remember what he looked like. I tried picturing him as best I could, but it was no use. The only thing I remembered was his touch, and that he loved me. 'But, who's to say this boy exists?' I thought. 'It was only a dream...' However, I couldn't help but think he was out there, somewhere. Waiting for me to tell him that
    I, too, loved him.

2. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

tell me what you think. :D i'll post more later if you guys like it.

3. ClassicxDisaster

ClassicxDisaster New Member

ahh sky i love it!
    post more soon!

4. the-beLIEveR

the-beLIEveR New Member

SKy this is so AMAZING!
    ~Jesy

5. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

okay well.. considering i have nothing else to do right now.. im gonna post chapter 2.. xD

6. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

Chapter 2

"Alright, Sarah." my mom said, pulling up in front of my school. It was a fairly old high school, with a long pathway leading up to the front door. "This is the last time I'm going to drive you to school. Next time you can walk, got it?" my mom said as I grabbed my messenger bag from the back seat and opened the car door.

"Thanks." I said quickly. I slammed the car door and ran up the pathway. I proceeded through the front doors, past the main office, and up the stairs to Mrs. Oshea's homeroom. I opened the door and caught my breath.

"Well, well well. Look who's here!" Mrs. Oshea said, as if she now had reason to kill me. She hated me, and she always has, ever since the first day I came to Belleville High. I was new this year, and she didn't like me as much as she liked her older students. In fact, she didn't like me at all. Over the past few months of being here, she has found more reasons to put me down. But at least I was a senior, and next year I wouldn't have to deal with her.

"Sorry I'm late, my alarm clock died and I-"
    "No need for excuses, Ms. True." Mrs. Oshea interrupted. "Do you have a tardy slip?"

'poop.' I thought. Just then the bell rang.

"You may go to your next period, class." Mrs. Oshea said to everyone. Everyone, that is, but me. "Sarah, come see me please." she said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her desk. I hated being around her. I believed that if I was around her too much, some of her evilness would rub off onto me. We wouldn't want that to happen now, would we? "Sarah, I believe this is the third time you've been tardy this month." she said. I sighed. She filled out a pink slip and handed it to me. "See you in detention."

I clenched my teeth and walked out of the classroom, crumpling the pink slip in my fist. I walked over to my locker and grabbed my things for my next class: Algebra. Joy. Just then, someone walked up to me.
    "Hey, Sarah." Katelynn said.

"Hey." I responded, sounding rather upset. Katelynn was in all my classes, and at that point, the only real friend I had. We didn't hang out much, but if I ever had a problem... say, Mrs. Oshea for example... I went to her for advice. She was good at helping people like that.

"Did you get another detention from Oshea?" she asked. I nodded. She hung her head down and shook it. "She's such a-" I nudged her in the arm as the vice principal walked by. She covered her mouth and rushed ahead. I tried catching up with her, but I tripped over someone's foot., and landed face down on the hard tile floor. I could hear laughter from above me. I tried getting up, but someone put their foot on my back. I could tell you who it was without even looking. Pamela.

"You're so weak!" she laughed. Everyone else around her laughed as well.
    "Please, Pamela. I can't be late for Algebra." I said, trying to get up.
    "So?" she said, snapping her gum. "I'm not supposed to be late for Science, but I ain't complainin'." She pressed down harder with her foot. I felt like my ribs were going to collapse any second. My eyes started filling with tears.

So there I lay, on the floor of my least favorite place, being squished by my least favorite person. Besides Mrs. Oshea. All of a sudden, I heard loud footsteps coming from down the hall, and Pamela released her foot from my back. A sudden feeling of relief shot throughout my body. I slowly got up to find the vice principal looking at me.

"The hallway is no place to be fooling around." Mrs. Finn said, sternly. "Now go on to your next class." She walked off in the other direction. I was about to start walking toward algebra, but then I noticed someone else staring at me. He wasn't smiling, and he wasn't frowning. He was just staring. The boy looked familiar somehow. 'I've probably just seen him around the school before.' I thought, and headed for algebra.

7. the-beLIEveR

the-beLIEveR New Member

Amazing! Cant Wait For More! :)

8. ClassicxDisaster

hooray! i'm in the story now =)
    i really like it
    update soon =)

9. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Yes, I really like this story xD <3

10. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

I'm in the middle of writing chapter 4 right now, and when I'm done I'll post chapter 3. :)

11. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

but in the mean time, tell other people about this story cause so far only 3 people are reading it

danke-
    Sky

12. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

*sigh*

Chapter 3

There he was again, looking into my eyes, in the same field, next to the same forest, only this time it was raining. This time he didn't look as happy as he looked into my eyes and said "I love you" and kissed me on the forehead. 'My time is running out.' I thought. 'He wants me to find him.'
    "Sarah!" he yelled. I opened my eyes. "Sarah, you fell asleep." Katelynn said quietly. I looked up to find the whole class staring at me. "You're lucky Mr. Sullivan left the room before he could notice you were asleep." she said. Mr. Sullivan was one of the strictest teachers at Belleville High, next to Mrs. Oshea. People around me started giggling. Just then Mr. Sullivan came back into the room with a stack of papers in his hands.
    "What's so funny?" he asked, scanning the classroom with his YELLOW eyes. Yes, they were yellow. Most people stopped. But a few people behind me were looking at me and laughing.
    "Shut up!" I muttered under my breath. Mr. Sullivan glared at them and frowned, and they stopped. He can make anyone stop anything just by glaring at them.
    Just then our principal, Mr. Belle, walked into the room, followed by the boy who was looking at me in the hallway.
    "Excuse me, Mr. Sullivan, mind if I make an announcement?" Mr. Belle asked.
    "Go right ahead."
    I looked over at the boy. He was wearing tight, black pants, eye-liner and an Iron Maiden t-shirt. He was shaking like a leaf.
    "Class, this is our new student." the principal announced. The boy gave a quick wave. I think Mr. Belle said what his name was, but I wasn't really listening. I was too busy looking at the boy's eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. They looked like they were hiding something, as well.
    'If he's new, then there's no way I could have seen him around the school before.' I thought. He looked so familiar, I felt like I already knew so much about him, yet I didn't even know his name. I liked him, though. Even though I didn't know him. There was something so shy and mysterious about him. He looked as though he had so much to tell, and he was waiting for the right person to come along that he could open up to. I wanted to be the one to get deep enough behind those eyes and find out all about him. I wanted to know everything about this kid... starting with his name.

13. Manda

Manda Liar Liar

i love it post more!

14. ClassicxDisaster

agh i love it =)

15. the-beLIEveR

the-beLIEveR New Member

Sky is amazing BEYOND belife

16. Le Petit Lion

Le Petit Lion New Member

MORE

please :D

17. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

thanks :D i'll post chapter 4 as soon as im done with chapter 5. but it may be a while, cause I'm sorta stuck right now.

18. xstarlessxeyesx

xstarlessxeyesx On This Dark Day...

AHHHH... i love this story!!!

19. xstarlessxeyesx

xstarlessxeyesx On This Dark Day...

ahh and the picture on WOOT's signature.... is the poster i got the other day!!!

20. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

yey for a new gerard poster for kaylyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.