Wanna make awesome music?

Discussion in 'Musician's Corner' started by XxPatchie97xX, Oct 29, 2012.

1. XxPatchie97xX

XxPatchie97xX Member

How am I supposed to start a band? All the people here are like "Too tough." or "That sounds boring." and the nicer people are like "I don't know how to play as good as you." Pah-lease, such suck ups! :thumbsdown:

I just want to be in a band and be around people that know their poop when talking music.

So, cheers to that!

But the question still remains, will you join?

Anyhow. This thread, hopefully it's not condemmed or anything...is for all you out there with the same annoyed face. :angry: Yeah, like that. It's for us to maybe join forces or for some of you to unite and make awesome music.

You want to be in the band so post what you play, if you write lyrics and what your favorite bands are and all that chizz. Oh, and your name.

Read mine below, if you dare. ​

I'm Rah Rah or Jude. I don't really care which. I'm usually more friendly...

Anyhow! I play electric/acoustic guitar, alto/tenor sax, harmonica, a bit of the piano and I do wish to learn drums. And while my sister is in Germany, she might pick me up a really cheap accordion in Paris...So. That's something.

For bands I've got Blur, MCR, The Shins, The Decemberists, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, Blood Brothers, Beastie Boys, The Beatles, Gorillaz, Bright Eyes, Simon & Garfunkel, Jeff Buckley, Jukebox the Ghost. Old P!ATD was amazing, new P!ATD kinda sucks. No offense to those who like Panic now...Obviously, I like the Young Veins but that didn't last very long. Pretty & Nice and The Demos are great too. I quite like The Smiths. Danny Elfman. BOWIE. How could I forget? Pink Floyd! Queen, too. Blink 182 has always been a punky-poppy favorite. I'm like, always open to listening to new stuff...

I'd like to be in a punk band...My favorites aren't very punk filled.

Urhm. Yep. That's it.

Have fun. Hope I get to know you all and if you wanna talk I'm more reachable on INO...am I allowed to say that? nerds_assemble is my username.

Enjoi!