Through It All We'll Find Some Other Way

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by mabbii, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabbii

mabbii New Member

Chapter One: Page One
    Chapter Two: Page One
    Chapter Three: Page Two
    Chapter Four: Page Three
    Chapter Five part one: Page Four
    Chapter Five part two: Page Five
    Chapter Six: Page Five
    Chapter Seven: Page Six
    Chapter Eight: Page Seven
    Chapter Nine: Page Eight
    Chapter Ten: Page Eight
    Chapter Eleven: Page Eight
    Chapter Twelve: Page Nine
    Chapter Thirteen: Page Ten
    Chapter Fourteen: Page Ten
    Chapter Fifteen: Page Eleven
    Chapter Sixteen: Page Thirteen
    Chapter Seventeen page Fourteen
    Chapter Eighteen: page Forteen
    Chapter Nineteen: page Fourteen
    Chapter Twenty: page Sixteen
    Chapter Twenty One: page Sixteen
    Chapter Twenty Two: page Seventeen
    Chapter Twent Three: page Seventeen
    Chapter Twenty Four: page Eighteen
    Chapter Twenty Five: page Eighteen
    Chapter Tweny Six: page Nineteen
    Chapter Twenty Seven: page Nineteen
    Chapter Twenty Eight: page Nineteen
    Chapter Twenty Nine: page Twenty
    Chapter Thirty: page Twenty
    Chapter Thirty One: page Twenty One
    Chapter Thirty Two: page Twenty Three
    Chapter Thirty Three: page Twenty Three
    Chapter Thirty Four: page Twenty Four
    Chapter Thirty Five: page Twenty Four
    Chapter Thirty Six: page Twenty Five
    Chapter Thirty Seven: page Twenty Five
    Chapter Thirty Eight: page Twenty Six
    Chapter Thirty Nine: page Twenty Seven
    Chapter Forty: page Twenty Eight
    Chapter Forty One: page Twenty Nine
    Chapter Forty Two: page Thirty
    Chapter Forty Three: page Thirty
    Chapter Forty Four: page Thirty One
    *end of story*

Chapter One.:

I woke up in my bedroom, my head hurt.
    "Finally! You've been asleep for days!"
    "Please don't shout so loud... my head hurts like mad"
    "Oh, sorry... you feeling any better?"
    "Well... I don't know. I-I... what happened?" I asked my brother.
    "Well... I'm not sure. I got worried when you didn't come home. It usually takes you a few minutes to walk from Ray's... but it had been about an hour since I'd called and you still weren't there. So I decided to go look for you. I figured you must've taken the shortcut through the park and I found you lying in the dark alley just around the corner from there..."
    I didn't listen to the rest of the things he told me as the memories flooded my mind.

I'd been at Ray's for a night of horror movies and popcorn along with some friends. I had to walk home on my own as Mikey, my little brother, was at his girlfriend's house. Mikey had just phoned me as I was walking through the park and I told him I was on my way home, he didn't need to worry. But just as I'd turned the corner three men attacked me from behind. They punched me in the face so hard I got a nosebleed and they elbowed me in the stomach. I remembered falling to the ground, hitting my head on the wall on my way down and as I landed on the cold bricks they kicked me in the ribs and on my back and even in the head. I was terrified and sure that I was going to die. When I lost all hope it started raining and I was surrounded in a pool of blood and ice cold rain drops were dripping on my face. I heard one of the men shout "Quick! Get his stuff and let's get the hell outta here before anyone sees us!" As they ran away I heard one of them laugh to his friends and shout 'f**king vampire!' back at me. Then I heard footsteps running towards me and everything went black.
    ...and that's how you ended up here." Mikey finished. "You didn" see who did it?" I asked. But he just shook his head and replied "No, man. I just told you, I found you lying on the ground with a big muscly dude at your side apologizing for not fighting them off and saying it was impossible 'cause there were three of them."
    "This 'muscly dude'," I said, "What did he look like?" I asked, hoping I might figure out who it was so I could thank him for trying to stop the attackers and keeping me alive, while my brother was looking for me. "Well... he had a piercing in his lower lip... he had a sorta beard-ish thing and he was blonde I think."

2. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

i liked it, its a little short but i liked it. Continue please. Hehe I wonder who the blond muscly dude was XP

3. mabbii

mabbii New Member

YAY! a reader already!!

hehe yeah sorry that it was so short... I was a little unsure of myself I suppose...
    I'm writing chapter two right now so I'll continue.. just for you lol

as for the blonde muscly dude lol... you'll see :D

4. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

YAY I feels uber special!!!!! My first Ch. was kinda short too...lol its getting longer as i progress :p Best of luck to you and i cant wait to read more updates!!! :wub:

5. mabbii

mabbii New Member

hehe
    I might finish Ch 2 tonight so expect some updates!!

btw u ARE uber special :clap: *hands forsaknangel a cookie*

6. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

>.< AHHHH i gots a cookie!!!!! hehehehehehe Happyness!!

7. mabbii

mabbii New Member

whooooooooooo wants an update? :clap:

8. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

I Do I Do I Do I Do :drool:

9. mabbii

mabbii New Member

Through It All We'll Find Another Way

ah yes... here it is

Chapter Two

I spent a week or so in the bed. I felt so weak, I could barely sit up. I was too weak to stand up so I could see the mirror. I was wondering if I had any bad cuts or bruises. Mikey told me there was nothing to worry about but hey, I wanted to be sure. To see it before I believed it y'know? My only link to the real world was Mikey. He never left my bedside. Except for when he went to get some food. Bless him... he's always taken good care of the people around him. I wonder if he's realized he's barely got time for himself. He's always so busy taking care of me, the guys and Alicia. I've never met Alicia even though they've been together for two months now.
    "I'm gonna go get something to eat. You want anything?" Mikey asked me, while tying his shoes with one hand and reaching for his wallet with the other. He's got some sort of weird talent that boy.
    "Uhm... I could do with some pizza," I replied. Mikey smiled and told me that's exactly what he was thinking of.
    "Oh! And Mikey?" I said as he was making his way out the door.
    "Yeah?"
    "If the big muscly dude shows up be sure to tell me ok?"
    That had turned into a sort of ritual for me. Every time Mikey left the house I asked him to tell me if he saw that guy again. I called him 'the big muscly dude' so as to not confuse my brother.
    "Don't worry Gee, I will."

I waited patiently for Mikey to return. I was really bored though, so I counted how many seconds it took him to get back. I'd done this so many times, I knew that it'd take about 10 minutes and 48 seconds for him to get back. During that time I tried to gather some strength to walk around the house. But I was still very weak. In my biggest attempt I'd succeeded in standing up without falling back onto the bed, walking over to the mirror and not cry from what I'd seen. Mikey had definitely lied about the severity of my injuries. I had various cuts in my face and I had a swollen black eye. I had a huge scar on one cheek and the other was red and swollen. My lower lip had been split when I got punched in the face and it was swollen and hurt. I didn't want to see any more, but today I was going to check for bruises on my body. My back was red all over and my chest was bruised and I had a few scars. I was just happy that they didn't stab me or something. My only comfort was that it could have been a lot worse. And my brother, keeping me updated on things happening around me was a great help too, of course.
    After getting my T-shirt back on I decided to try and walk into the kitchen. But first, I needed the bathroom. I hadn't had a piss for days and I was about to explode.
    When Mikey got back home, exactly 10 minutes and 48 seconds after he'd left, I was sat on the couch watching TV. He sure was happy to see that I'd been able to leave the bedroom. He sat next to me with the pizza and we put on some horror movie while he told me the latest news. And they were some interesting news, I had to admit.

10. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

HEHE...but the question still lingers whos the big muscly dude???
    nice update btw :)

11. mabbii

mabbii New Member

lol... you'll see

i'll start ch 3 as soon as i finished readin some more of your fic and then i'll probably update tomorrow

12. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

ugh gotta keep me waiting do ya??? Grrrrrr love your fic though!

13. Ferard Rox

Ferard Rox New Member

I like it. Update!!!!!

14. mabbii

mabbii New Member

okay i will
    probably tomorrow.. i need to go make some pizza and waffels so i might not have time tonight

i'll try though!

15. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

Nice combo pizza and waffles!!!!! Me wants some!!! BTW update soon!!

16. mabbii

mabbii New Member

i ditched the waffels for tomorrow just for you guys
    so you better be grateful lolz! no only joknig

but who wants another update??!

17. mabbii

mabbii New Member

Through It All We'll Find Another Way

no one? anyone? :confused:
    oh well.. i'll post it anyhooow :thumbsup:

Chapter Three

“I’m listening,” I said, my eyes widening with curiosity. “Well… you know the big muscly dude?”
    “Yeah…?”
    “Yeah well… I don’t know I think him and Frank kinda know each other or something.”
    “What do you mean?”
    “I was waiting for the pizza when I met Frank. He wanted a pizza too. We talked a bit, but I didn’t really notice his friend until he had to go. Something about a band and some technical stuff… looks like he does sound or something. Well uhm… he was big and muscly had a piercing in his lip and was blonde and had a beard-ish thing and I’m pretty damn sure it’s the guy who saved you.”
    “Really? Did you get his name?”
    “Well yeah… apparently he’s called Bob Bryar and is a sound tech for some band going on tour… that’s what Frank told me…”
    “Okay I’ll talk to Frank then.”
    We laughed at all the people being torn apart by the evil vampires, yes brutal but that’s what we liked to laugh at. And laughing made me feel better, which Mikey was glad to see. When I’d finished my pizza Mikey decided it was best for me to get some rest. I didn’t argue. I went to bed and fell asleep the instant my head touched the soft warm pillow.

“Hey man. We’re sorry we didn’t finish you off the other night…” I was back in the dark cold alley. I instantly recognized the voice. It was that guy who called me a f**king vampire after I was beaten up. Now this scared the poop out of me. How did I get here and what are they gonna do to me??!
    “Whaddya want?” I asked them. “Oh nothing. We just wanted to come finish what we started…” said the second man. And with this the third one lifted his hand, in which he held a gun, and fired. The pain shot through me, the worst pain I’d ever felt. I had felt pain, so bad I’d describe it as a bullet to the heart, but this time it was real. I’d been shot right through the heart and I was going to die and there was no saving me. But this pain was only physical. The worst pain I’d ever experience before my death was yet to come. It would only last a fraction of a second, but it was strong enough to leave an eternal mark. A deadly scar. The pain of losing everything you ever had and the hurt of knowing all the grief and sorrow your friends and family had to go through, all the tears they were to shed. “NO! Mikey!”

“What?!” Mikey seemed pretty damn annoyed with me.
    “Oh, sorry dude, did I just wake you up?” I asked him. Mikey shot me a “you-gotta-be-kidding-me”-look and said, “You shouted so loud you only woke up the whole street…!”
    “Oh… okay… I guess it was just a nightmare,” I said, a little embarrassed. But I was creeped out by this nightmare too. I prepared myself for a lot of sleepless nights.

Sorry that it's so short...

neway.. no one that can make me a banner?

18. Ferard Rox

Ferard Rox New Member

:claps:
    I like it! Keep going!!!

19. ForsaknAngel

ForsaknAngel New Member

more more more!!! btw im trying to update mines so =P but i take FOREVER so.. lol may be a littles

Love yours keep writing more for me!!!

20. mabbii

mabbii New Member

i will keep writin
    btw ferard rox! i forgot *hands you a cookie*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.