Through Her Eyes I See You [Sequel to Love Is Suicide]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Archive' started by WeAreTBP, Jun 15, 2008.

1. MCRxParader

MCRxParader Active Member

MIKEY, SAVE THEM.
    SAVE THEM NOW.
    OH MY GOD.
    LAURA.
    It's unreal how much you make me hypeventilate and my heart beat to 6 times its normal speed.
    Oh honey.
    I love you.
    but you make me cry.
    BUT.
    This story is amazing, breathtaking, addictive [insert more fantastic adjectives here]
    As are you my love <3

2. BoBsessedMCR

BoBsessedMCR Member

AWOOOOOOOOGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

you're sittng next to me, and forcing me to comment

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, yes, ye--

yes i said way

very good Laura. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!

Aaawww, diddums.

STOP LOOKING AT MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YOU WERE!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT f**k THE LAURa!!!!!!!

I KNOW THERE'S AN A!!!!!!!!!!

Get off of my glasses.

i know

don't ting at me witch

get off of me!!!!!!!!!!

^^Bob quote^^

Stop biting me... STOP IT. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you do.. SOPHIE DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome.

3. Athena

Athena Active Member

I missed updates again =[
    they were awesome however, and f**k i cant believe what is going on....does haiden et mikey too?
    damnit...
    I scrolled to the bottom when you told s not to, i ruined the suprise for myself =[
    but i hate suprises anyway....
    anyway more when your ready hun xD

4. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Thank you to Olivea (BoBsessedMCR) for helping me to write a majority of this chapter :clap:

Chapter 22 - When Our Brothers In Arms Are Gone

Mikey's POV

I took a step towards the young girl, unknowing as to who she even was. Frank whimpered as blood appeared on his throat. I stopped.

"No," Frank choked. "Let him kill me... Just get them out!" He winced as the man pushed the knife closer to his throat and there was more blood.

I looked the man straight in the eyes. For what felt like hours I stared at him, and he stared back.

My eyes shot to Frank, who stared back into mine, pleading. I looked back at the guy and then jumped fowards, grabbing the little girl and lifting her. Suprisingly, her wrists came free relatively easily and she fell over my shoulder. I expected to hear Frank scream as the man stabbed him or slit his throat, but I didn't.

Instead, there was a scraping of a chair on the ground and a thud. I turned, only to be pushed by Frank and Gerard's trapper, who had run at me with the knife. The teenager, who I was guessing to be (although I hoped I was wrong) my little sister Jayni, it could even have been Frank or Gerard's child - I didn't know - fell onto the floor as I staggered sideways.

The knife just caught the side of my arm and I cried out, pushing him backwards. He ran at me again and tackled me to the floor. I fell onto my back and he landed on top of me. I tried to push him away as he attempted to bring the knife down into my chest.

The knife cut my hand deeply. I tired to push him away again and he rolle sideways. He jumped to his feet as I tried to pull myself up.

He kicked his foot towards me and it collided with my wrist. I felt it crack and cried out in agony.

I was still on the floor, clutching my broken arm, crying, bleeding. He knelt down and grabbed my painful wrist. He smirked and slowly began to bend it backwards.

I screamed as excruciating pain burned through my arm. It cracked again and I continued to scream. "No, stop!" I cried. He pinned the other hand down and picked up the knife that he had dropped. I raised both arms over myself, ignoring the pain, trying to protect myself and he swung the knife towards me. He cut deep into my hand again, then quickly jammed the knife into my chest. I yelled in agony as he yanked the knife roughly out of me and stabbed me again, and again, and again, and again. He must have stabbed me fifty f**king times.

I couldn't hear, couldn't see, couldn't feel anything but searing pain. Bright red hot lights blinded my eyes and my own screams filled my ears.

I felt torturing pain as he jammed the blade into me one final time. There was blood everywhere. On the floor, on my hands, in my mouth, in my eyes. I took a deep, searing breath, my lungs heavy and torturous. Every inch of my body was on fire, every inch drenched in blood.

I opened my eyes, seeing nothing. I tried to swallow, but only getting a sweet, metalic taste. I tried to breath in, but choked on the warm blood. The slightest movement caused stabbing pains, but I turned over onto my side, blood dripping from the many wounds on my chest. I blinked a few times and my vision came back to the attic we were all being held in. My brother was directly in front of me, staring in horror, still only half conscious.

I choked as I tried to breath in again.

Frank's POV

My wrists bleeding, I struggled against the right rope binding them.

"Mikey!" I yelled to him.

Haiden had fled. I was on the floor. Ruby was unconscious and Gerard was close to it.

Mikey was on the floor before me, his eyes open, staring at his big brother blindly, his body convulsing and jerking.

Painfully, my hands came free of the ropes and I pulled myself fowards, falling to my knees beside the now silent, now still body of Mikey. I shook him by the shoulders. "Mikey!" I yelled. "Mikey!"

"What happened?" Gerard murmered, opening his eyes properly. I pulled Mikey closer to me and felt his pulse. Gerard slowly raised himself onto one arm. "Mikey..." he muttered. I looked at him through tear filled eyes, pulling his frail body close to me and kissing him slowly, protectively.

"He's dead..."

5. Athena

Athena Active Member

OMFG Mikey NOOOO

Awesome update, I pictured that and it was a horrible scene, very well described xD

6. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_ New Member

Mikey nooooo please no not little Mikey
    oh my franking bob i missed this fic
    but now you made me cry that was so sad
    great update

7. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Hey guys. I am trying to update tonight, but I can't make any guarantees, due to the fact I have my first GCSE Science exam on Thursday and therefore have a lot of studying to do.

Hang in there
    xo

8. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

don't worry about us
    good luck with your exams

9. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Chapter 23 - Pull The Plug

I wandered through the corridors, just following the signs because I was not really sure where I was going. I came across the room I was looking for and slowly pushed open one of the double doors. It creaked painfully and I flinched. I slowly shuffled in and walked towards the bed, sitting beside Gerard and taking his hand. I felt his body tense up slightly, telling me he had woken up. As he turned his head I squeezed his hand. He winced and his face contorted with slight pain as his eyes flickered open.

"It's me, baby. I'm sorry." I whispered. He smiled tiredly.

"Hey, angel." He croaked groggily. He pulled my hand to his face and nuzzled into it, kissing my knuckles lightly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked softly. He supressed a painful laugh, although his eyes began to regain a little of their sparkle.

"Sick." he said quietly. I looked into his eyes sympathetically, brushing his silky black hair out of his face.

"It's the anaesthetic." I explained. "You'll feel better soon." He nodded.

"What about you?" he questioned. "Are you okay?"

"My ribs are bruised and I have slits on my wrists from pulling free of the ropes, but they've been sorted out. I'm alright though, I'll be fine."

He sighed softly. "Frankie... Did they save Mikey? Did they help him?"

poop. I squeezed his hand tighter, bringing it to my mouth and holding it their, trying to work out what to say.

"Gee... I... They tried. They did what they could, but it was too late. He was gone before anything could be done. I'm so sorry, sweetheart."

His eyes drooped slightly. I could see the agony he was feeling, but he didn't cry. It was as if he didn't know how, or he just refused to. "Ruby, she... oh God, Gerard. They said we should prepare ourselves for the worst. She's in a coma, Gee, they think... That she'll never wake up and we should turn off her life support." At this statement his eyes glazed over, and I could amost see his heart break inside his chest. Tears began to spill over, rolling down his pale cheeks. I reached out and brushed them away gently with my fingers. "Don't cry. Please don't cry." I cooed. I climbed onto the bed beside him, pulling him into my arms. He leaned his head on my chest, crying almost silently. I nuzzled my face into his hair, sobbing with him.

"We should let them turn it off, Frankie. I don't want her to suffer. I don't want her to be in pain." he choked, as if it killed him to tell me he wanted to deprive our daughter of the one thing keeping her alive. By hell it hurt me too, more than anything, but I understood, and I agreed. It sounded selfish and cruel, but we both knew it was for the best. "I want to see her."

"Okay, honey." I slid off of the bed and gripped his hand, pulling him up too. I gave him a few seconds to make sure he could balance properly, and then I led him out of the room and down the corridor, yet again following the signs. We peered into the room, staring brokenly at our baby girl laying pale and motionless on the bed. We crept in, ready to say our final goodbyes. I explained to the nurse that we wanted to let her go, and she nodded sympathetically and asked us to sign some forms. She left the room and I proceeded to stand beside Gerard, wrapping one arm around his waist. He was so tense. He turned and wrapped his arms around me, not taking his eyes off Ruby for a single second. He was saying something, but I had zoned out, barely registering anything that was going on. His voice echoed in my ears, and I hardly noticed the nurse re-enter the room, until she pulled out a syringe and a bottle of some kind of liquid. She filled the syringe with it and Gerard began to shake violently. I held him tighter as the nurse injected the substance into Ruby's arm, flicked a few switches on her heart moniter and pulled the plug on her life support. I could practically see her blood come to an abrupt halt in her veins, as her lips slowly began to turn a pale shade of blue. I collapsed into Gerard's chest, choking and sobbing uncontrollably as she was pronounced dead.

"Forever thirteen, angel. I'm so sorry." Gerard whispered before he too collapsed into a fit of painful moaning, as we watched our little girl slip out of our reach. "Stay safe."

10. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKEYYYYYYYYYYYYY RUBYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    the bit at the end made me cry now my dad thinks im even crazier lol
    great update *huggles*

11. MCRxParader

oh

my

god.

Laura...

I...oh God.
    I can't even think right now.
    -cries and cries and cries-
    Honey...that was so emotional and beautiful.
    You never cease to amaze me dear.
    That was...
    oh God.
    I love you hun.
    That was BEYOND incredible <3
    RIP Ruby <3

12. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Chapter 24 - Let It Never Be Said That The Romance Is Dead

Frank's POV

I woke, my eyes only half open and a lump blocking my throat. I turned over to find myself face to face with Gerard. Well, that's what I hoped for, anyway. He wasn't there. I weakly lifted my head off of the pillow, looking around the room. The black curtains had been drawn back slightly and the door left ajar, so that a soft, peachy daylight spilled into the room. I turned my head to look at the clock on the bedside desk. 07:04am. Why was Gerard up this early? I rolled my head back and I was startled by a crisp rustling sound. I slid my hand under my face and pulled out a folded peice of paper, bearing the words, "Read Me." Unfolding the paper, I read what was scribbled in Gerard's unmistakeable handwriting.

"Morning angel.
    I need you to do something for me.
    Get up and get your butt onto the roof.
    I'll be waiting.
    I love you.
    G xoxo"

Despite my confusion, I felt a smile sneaking across my face. The roof? I hauled myself out of bed and pulled on my jeans and a clean t-shirt. I made my way across the hall, looking up at the roof. The door to the attic was already open. I bent my knees, preparing myself. Come on, Frankie! I sprung my legs, grabbing onto the sides of the hole in the ceiling. Desperately, I hauled myself upwards and into the attic. I walked carefully across the floorboards and pushed open the roof window, clambering outisde. I scanned the roof, but I could not see Gerard. I sighed sadly, feeling let down. When I looked around properly, I was frozen, anchored down to where I was currently standing. Two glasses of champagne were stood on a tray, and looking up to the tip of the roof, where it was slanted, a huge banner hung there with the words "Marry me," painted on it. A loud gasp caught in my throat and tears pricked my eyes. Gerard! I could not even put into words how romantic this was. I jumped as two arms snaked around my waist and Gerard laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Well," he said softly. "What do you think?"

I turned around to face him, tears now streaming down my face.

"Yes." I answered, referring to his painted request. He grinned widely, as I fell backwards, laying down on the roof. with Gerard landing on top of me. I yanked his head down forcefully, crashing my lips with his, kissing him slowly and with all the passion I could muster

13. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Chapter 24 - Let It Never Be Said That The Romance Is Dead

Frank's POV

I woke, my eyes only half open and a lump blocking my throat. I turned over to find myself face to face with Gerard. Well, that's what I hoped for, anyway. He wasn't there. I weakly lifted my head off of the pillow, looking around the room. The black curtains had been drawn back slightly and the door left ajar, so that a soft, peachy daylight spilled into the room. I turned my head to look at the clock on the bedside desk. 07:04am. Why was Gerard up this early? I rolled my head back and I was startled by a crisp rustling sound. I slid my hand under my face and pulled out a folded peice of paper, bearing the words, "Read Me." Unfolding the paper, I read what was scribbled in Gerard's unmistakeable handwriting.

"Morning angel.
    I need you to do something for me.
    Get up and get your butt onto the roof.
    I'll be waiting.
    I love you.
    G xoxo"

Despite my confusion, I felt a smile sneaking across my face. The roof? I hauled myself out of bed and pulled on my jeans and a clean t-shirt. I made my way across the hall, looking up at the roof. The door to the attic was already open. I bent my knees, preparing myself. Come on, Frankie! I sprung my legs, grabbing onto the sides of the hole in the ceiling. Desperately, I hauled myself upwards and into the attic. I walked carefully across the floorboards and pushed open the roof window, clambering outisde. I scanned the roof, but I could not see Gerard. I sighed sadly, feeling let down. When I looked around properly, I was frozen, anchored down to where I was currently standing. Two glasses of champagne were stood on a tray, and looking up to the tip of the roof, where it was slanted, a huge banner hung there with the words "Marry me," painted on it. A loud gasp caught in my throat and tears pricked my eyes. Gerard! I could not even put into words how romantic this was. I jumped as two arms snaked around my waist and Gerard laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Well," he said softly. "What do you think?"

I turned around to face him, tears now streaming down my face.

"Yes." I answered, referring to his painted request. He grinned widely, as I fell backwards, laying down on the roof. with Gerard landing on top of me. I yanked his head down forcefully, crashing my lips with his, kissing him slowly and with all the passion I could muster.

14. MCRxParader

OH MY f**kING GODDDDD.
    LAURA.
    Honey, you are pure perfection :D
    I can't believe you used my idea!
    GAH i'm smiling like a proper idiot right now!
    That was absolutely FLAWLESSLY written!
    I'm still trying to catch my breath right now, YOU JUST MADE MY f**kING WEEK.

God, I LOVE you.
    That was BEYOND phenomenal wifey.
    You're amazing <3

15. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

OH MY FRANKING BOB THAT IS BEAUTIFUL
    YAY THERE GETTING MARRIED
    great update

16. xXFazXx

xXFazXx New Member

cute haha
    :):):)

17. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Just a filler guys. I'll get you a proper update ASAP

Chapter 25 - Fear and Regret

Haiden's POV

I tossed and turned, my thin sheets clinging to me and tangling me in them. All I could see whenever I closed my eyes was red. I was drowning in the blood that I had drawn. I was being beaten by the bones that I had cracked. I was being suffocated by the lives that I had bent, broken, ruined and stolen. Malliciously. In cold blood. The only things that flashed through my mind were the man who I had murdered, and my ex-fiance's little girl, who I had also murdered. I squeezed my eyes shut fiercely.

"Oh God, baby... I'm so sorry!" I gasped.

"Daddy, Daddy. Daddy!" I opened my eyes to see a child's face staring at me. I shrieked. It dawned on me where I was and I groaned.

"Rhydan, what is it?" I asked, slightly irritated.

"Daddy, I feel sick..." Rhydan whimpered. Yeah, so do I, kiddo. I sighed as he snuggled into my arms. I held him tight and protectively, just as Gerard must have wished he could do to his little girl on that night. Now I wished it was Gerard I was holding here. That was never going to happen now. He probably hated me. I was no longer his world. I was no longer the love of his life. To him, I was just a cold blooded killer.

18. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

oh wow i feel bad for the kid haiden is evil
    great update

19. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Okay guys, here it comes.
    I'll be ending this story shortly. I have a few more chapters to go, then that'll be all.

I just want to thank every single one of my amazing readers for supporting me through this, I love you ALL.

SamLovesGee
    Spikenike232
    Tara
    XLiViNgDiSaStErx
    Xx-Hayz-xX
    MCRxParader
    MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE
    BoBsessedMCR
    Broken_soul/life
    Ieroxxxrocks
    |OH.MY.FRANKING.BOB|
    MCRocker14
    Pretty.Odd
    Dreamerism
    Lils45
    Living-Disaster..x
    Alicefaye
    Noemi_mcr
    XXFazXx
    REASONx346
    KattyKat23

You're all incredible, and the final chapter, which will be posted on Christmas Day (if I work hard and stick to my plan), is dedicated to each one of you.

Laura
    xo

20. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

*salutes WeAreTBP*
    we are all happy to read anything by such an amazing writer
    espcially when you write so amazingly that you have us on the edge of our seat at then end of each chapter