Through Her Eyes I See You [Sequel to Love Is Suicide]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Archive' started by WeAreTBP, Jun 15, 2008.

1. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Chapter 18 - Sticks and Stones Will Break Their Bones

Ruby-Helena's P.O.V

I felt my heart stop as I heard a cry and a smash from the kitchen. I was frozen on the spot as I heard Frank screaming and yelling.

"Gerard!" he cried. I tried to tell my legs to move but they awkwardly refused and I was anchored down into my original place, as I heard more screaming and shouting, including an unfamiliar voice which I didn't recognise.

"Ruby!" Frank screamed. "Run!"

'Wise move dad." I thought to myself. "...now he knows I'm here."

"Ruby!" he yelled again. "R-" his shout was cut off as there was another bang, a crack and silence.

I finally found the power to use my feet and I stood up. My hands and legs shook as I slowly walked towards the kitchen door. I cautiously pushed it open and peered through the gap. Both my dads were laying motionless on the tiled floor. Instinctively, I crept towards Gerard. I crouched beside him, taking in the damage that plastered his wreck of a body. He lay on his back, fresh blood leaking from the exceedingly large laceration in his head. His jaw was dangerously out of place and his nose smashed in and bleeding.

"Dad?" I whispered. He stirred, ever so slightly, but remained unconscious. Tears began to prick my eyes as I turned towards Frank.

Sorry it's so short. I was going to write about Frank and then update, but I still haven't written that part and I really wanted to update, so here you go, my dears. I'll love you and leave you, and get back to writing. xo

2. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Frank?
    Gee?

My curiosity is getting the better of me. Who the hell is that? It's that guy isn't it?!
    What'll happen to Ruby?

3. xXFazXx

xXFazXx New Member

Gee.....Frank.....be ok

omg please dont be dead please

4. Athena

Athena Active Member

f**k...
    that don't sound/look to good, Ruby call a freaking ambulance...

don't worry about the shortness it was an update none-the-less xD

5. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_ New Member

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED are they going to be okay
    awesome update hunni but please don't let them die

6. MCRxParader

MCRxParader Active Member

f**king hell Laura.
    Thank you for making me cry.
    You're lucky I love you.
    That was incredible.
    I just got a mini heart attack.

f**king AMAZING dear <3

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

What the......

8. SamLovesGee

SamLovesGee New Member

woahhhhhhhhhhh!
    incredible update!!!
    :D
    despite the sadness of it <3

9. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Chapter 19 - Behind Closed Doors

I whimpered. Frank also lay unconscious on top of Gerard, Gerard's arms loosely and limply draped around him, as if protecting him. Blood slowly dribbled from the corner of his mouth, and his skin was ghostly white. Unlike Gerard, he didn't move or make a single sound. He was almost corpse-like. If it weren't for the steady rise and fall of his chest and the almost inaudible sound of his infrequent breaths, I would have assumed he was dead.

"Daddy..." I whispered, brushing my fingers over Frank's pale face, down the side of his head and over Gerard's shoulder. "Wake up..."

Hot tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to spill over at any moment. I had absolutely no idea what to do. My gut instinct was telling me to call an ambulance, but I was so petrified I couldn't even move. I wanted to run away, but I couldn't just leave them.

I could feel my blood running cold through my veins. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. My stomach was twisting into the tightest knot I had ever felt in my life. Tighter than my first concert. Tighter than my first day at school. Tighter than my first vaccination. I felt sick.

I imagined what my life would be like without them. Life without curling up between them and watching childish cartoons on the television. Without eating ice-cream and watching horror movies at two in the morning. Life without trips to the mall and laughing as we got crazy glares. I imagined my life the way I had never imagined it before.

My life...

My life as an orphan.

Frank's chest suddenly became still. I placed my hand directly over his open mouth and nose, without touching, and felt nothing.

I took a breath to scream for help, but threw my hand over my mouth to silence myself as I realised their attacker could still be in the room.
    -------------
    Dun dun DUN! I'm sorry it took so long dears. I've had a lot on my mind, I lost my uncle last week. But I'm happy now I've got this in. I'll get an update to you soon. xo

10. xXFazXx

xXFazXx New Member

FRANKIE OMG NOOOO
    wait the attacker could still be in the room? does she mean Gee?
    omg bring him back

11. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

NO DON'T LET THEM DIE SAVE THEM SOMEHOW
    that was an awesome update take ya time with another

12. MCRxParader

OMFG, LAURA.
    -cries loudly-
    DON'T KILL THEM, PLEASEEEEEE. -cries more-
    Oh my, oh my, oh my...

That was f**king beautiful and perfect, as are you my dear.
    Gosh, I love you.
    That was amazing <3

13. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Chapter 20 - Someone Save Us

Just as I suspected, a shadow emerged behind me. I didn't dare turn around.

"Please... leave them alone..." I whispered.

"Oh don't worry," a voice cooed coldly. "It's you I've come for!"

I cried out as he raised an anonymous object above his head and...

Frank's POV

I groaned painfully as every ounce of agony drained back to my body. My head pounded and several areas on my body stung like millions of papercuts as I felt warm fluid leaking down my arms and face.

"Gee..." I choked. I slowly raised my head. Gerard was slouched in the corner, eyes closed. I wasn't sure if he was unconscious, asleep or dead. I wanted to feel my head for damage but I couldn't move my arms. I struggled forcefully against whatever was holding me in place, but to no avail. I was trapped. I turned my head to the left, and gasped silently. Ruby was hanging from the beam, tied there by her wrists. She had a long, deep cut along her throat that was still bleeding, and her breaths were frail and weak. At least she was breathing, though. That was something. As her small body swung from side to side, I looked past her. What I saw made me retch. On the wall, written in what seemed to be blood, were the words HELP ME, DADDY!

"Oh my god... Ruby!" I cried.

"Ah, so you're awake!" Haiden cackled. I froze up. I was suddenly so terrified I couldn't even speak. I felt something pressed against my head. "I need you to do me a favor." he continued. "If you want to live to get married to that," he pointed the gun at Gerard "...then you'll do as I say, do you understand?"

I nodded. "Please... I'll do anything..." I pleaded. He handed me the gun. I stared up at him in fear and confusion. He grabbed my hand, and yanked it toward Ruby.

"Shoot her!" he hissed. I tried to loosen my grip on the gun, but his fingers were firmly wrapped around mine. I shook my head vigerously.

"No..." I whimpered. He dropped my hand, pulled out a small, blood stained pen-knife and held it to my throat.

"I said, shoot her!" he growled. I shook my head again. I'd rather have died there and then than have had to kill my own daughter. Haiden dropped the knife, grabbed my hair and wrenched my head back so I was staring at the ceiling. He roughly gripped onto the hand holding the gun again, index finger over mine on the trigger. He lowered his head, his mouth barely a centimeter from my ear, and whispered in an evil voice, "Now you listen to me, very carefully."

14. xXFazXx

xXFazXx New Member

HOLY SHITY f**kING HELL
    Frankie dont do it
    more right now

15. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Woah-hey there. Chill.
    Please try not to pressurise me, I'm glad you like this so much, but I can't think that fast, haha.

I'm staying round my friend, Olivea's house tonight, so I'll try and write an update while I'm there. Don't worry, I will update as soon as I can, I promise.

Oh, and I'm bringing back an old character. So if you want, you can try to guess who that is.

16. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

oh my Franking Bob whats going to happen
    is it going to be a good character or a bad one
    i can't wait for more but enjoy your stay at your friends house don't worry about us

17. MCRxParader

Holy holy holy holy LAURA.
    DUDE, WHAT THE f**k.
    -cries-
    Laura, HOW COULD YOU?!
    Haiden is an evil bastard. HE MUST DIE RIGHT NOW.
    Jeez, I feel like I'm watching a horror movie.
    Honey, you made me stop breathing.

That was amazing, astounding, perfect, flawless as usual sweetie :D
    <333

18. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

Rightayho!

I have been writing this. BUT! I've skipped chapters.
    So I'm going to attempt at writing the next chapter so I can update ASAP. I got a bit stuck this week so I just skipped half the story. Haha, sorry guys.

I'll be as quick as I can

Laura
    xo

19. WeAreTBP

WeAreTBP Active Member

I'M BACK! WITH AN UPDATE! This is where the old character returns. If you know what's good for you, DO NOT scroll straight to the bottom, you'll spoil the surprise. Enjoy, my dears.

Chapter 21 - The Return of an Enemy, the Return of an Ally.

Anonymous P.O.V

Bang!

I gasped and stared at the small house, my eyes wide with immense fear and horror. I ran towards it, up the gravel driveway, only to discover the door, ajar. I slowly pushed it open and peered inside. I stepped into the building and found myself in the kitchen, which was totally trashed. Cutlery was strewn across the floor, chairs broken, the table turned over. Blood coated the floor nearby. I wandered through the hall, a trail of blood along the floor leading to the stairs. I crept into the living room, which was almost untouched, except for a couple of broken photo frames.

I could feel myself regurgitating this morning’s breakfast as a wave of fear washed over me. I really hoped I had got the wrong house. I crept up the stairs, which creaked loudly. I winced each time I put my foot down, if the house was being burgled I didn’t want anyone to know I was here. I crept into every upstairs room, each of which, was untouched.

Muffled groans came from above me. I cocked my head back, looking up, where there was a trap door of some sort. I looked around myself, and grabbed the stepladder that was thrown to the side. I climbed up and grabbed the handle and pushed. The door didn’t even budge. I pushed harder. Still no movement. So, I tensed all my muscles, lifted my shoulder and smashed my body into the door with my full force, and luckily it burst open. I climbed up, shocked at what I saw next. A young girl of around thirteen years old hung from the beam along the ceiling by her wrists, blood soaked and lifeless. And the biggest shock of my life, was seeing the other two figures in the room. The man I’d known since kindergarten, but hadn’t seen for years tied to a chair, a gun in his hand, blood soaked hair and tears streaming endlessly down his face.

And worst of all, the one man I had known all my life, sprawled across the wooden floor, clearly too weak to move, hair hanging over his face. He made soft whimpering noises and the odd painful grunt. He slowly lifted his head as he realised someone else was in the room, his eyes brightening as he saw my face.

“Mikey!”

20. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

Mikey
    yay
    i can't wait for more