Thirsty

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Lexi, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Aw poor Frank. Your updates are so amazing, Lexi. They go from making me laugh to making me want to cry in seconds. I did love how Frank 'collapsed' and I didn't seem too concerned. xD
    More whenever you can!

2. Moonshyne

Moonshyne New Member

I felt so bad for Frank. He feels so empty for not being able to do anything.

Great update!!!

3. jupiterLILY

jupiterLILY New Member

so umm any chance of an update??
    luvv
    xx

4. HelenasXinterlude13

HelenasXinterlude13 New Member

*New Reader* :)

Amazing story. I really can't think of many words to describe it. It's that amazing. Update soon, please. I'm dying of anticipation.

5. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

A.N: I know I haven’t updated in a long time, but what you’re about to read will explain why I hesitated to post this. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go through with it. It’ll deter me from my original plot a bit, but it was sudden inspiration x] This is a part in the story where everything drastically changes. It’s a huge time difference, and you might get confused. If you do, feel free to ask me what the hell was going through my mind when I decided to do this.

Chapter 74

*Louisa’s P.O.V*

A hundred years.

That was how long Gerard and I had been hiding. From what, I don’t know exactly. Gerard refuses to tell me.

I haven’t seen his brother in a hundred years. It’s funny, now that I think back. Gerard tells me we used to be very close, and that I was his brother’s “Weesie”, whatever that is.

I don’t even remember what he looks like, much less his name. I do have a vague memory of a strangely childish laugh, and that’s not much to go on.

I do remember a Julia, however. I believe she was Gerard’s deranged cousin. But I can’t seem to bring a face to the name.

All I’ve known for the past hundred years is Gerard. He tells me stories of my previous life. I always try my hardest to remember the many escapades his brother and I seemed to have, although absolutely nothing comes to mind.

He tells me a lot of my somewhat wild actions, but he refuses to tell me any names. He says I would be a lot safer the less I knew about those once close to me.

We must have moved at least a thousand times. We’re in Italy right now, and I must say I’d love to spend the rest of my eternal life here. I’ve expressed to Gerard my wish, but he only smiled sadly and told me that this was not possible. It wasn’t safe to stay in one place for too long.

I remember we used to have the furniture of my old house, as Gerard tells me. But that was burned down in the year 2045 in Russia.

I don’t remember anything about “my old house”. I have no idea who my family is.

Gerard’s my family now.

But I can tell he’s sad, sometimes, when he tells me about his brother. I’ve suggested numerous times that he go off to visit this brother of his, but he refuses every time.

It’s not safe to leave me alone, he says.

I have to trust him.

I have no one else.

6. Julia

Julia New Member

Whoaaaa.
    Hundred years!? Poor Weesie.
    Great update peach!

7. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

^ Aha, thanks Julia <3

Chapter 75

*still in Louisa’s P.O.V*

Today’s my birthday. It’s still four AM, though, and Gerard usually doesn’t get up until seven.

I’m now a hundred and seventeen years old. I was really excited about my birthday last night, but Gerard just grinned and reminded me that HE was still older than me. That was it. No hints, no clues, nothing at all about what he’d planned for my birthday.

Last year was awesome, though. He took me to the Eiffel tower, where he’d planned this big dinner thing.

It was really sweet of him.

Now, though, he was fast asleep in the next room, and I did NOT want to go in while he was asleep.

I learned fifty years ago that Gerard sleeps naked most of the time.

Hey, it was by accident.

We were in Beijing, and I just so happened to have this horrible nightmare. I woke up (thankfully), and made my way to Gerard’s room. I didn’t knock as I usually would have, and wound up finding a very naked Gerard asleep on top of the covers in a supine position, his hands tucked behind his head.

Needless to say, I screamed like a little girl and this, of course, woke Gerard up.

I’ll never forget the expression on his face. It was a mixture of shock, surprise, and utter humiliation.

I don’t see why he had to be embarrassed, though.

It’s not like he doesn’t look nice naked.

Because he does.

f**k, what’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t even be thinking about a naked, helpless-in-sleep Gerard, much less comment on how nice he looks. I mean, it was in his rules, for f**k’s sake. It’s one of the few things I remember in my early vampire years. As he said: “Resist any urge to rape me in my sleep”, or something along those lines.

A loud bump followed by a muttered oath startled me out of my indecent thoughts.

He was awake.

I slid off the bed and put on a robe over my pajamas. I tiptoed quietly towards the door, and pulled it open.

I immediately recoiled in shock. There in front of me stood Gerard, clearly just out of bed. His hair was messed up – in a nice way, though – and he was only in his pajama bottoms.

Over the past years, Gerard’s developed a very nice physique. He wasn’t buff, but he had enough muscles to convince me that he was strong.

“Good morning,” Gerard smirked, taking in my less-than-presentable appearance with a quick sweep of his eyes. “I thought I’d find you awake this early.”

I rolled my eyes. “At least I don’t sleep naked.”

Gerard grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. He cocked his head to one side and lifted a delicately shaped brow.

“Well, do you want to, sugar?” he asked in his usual seductive and suave manner.

I laughed and pushed him away gently, pretending that what he did didn’t just send my heart racing.

Gerard and I have developed a bit of an ongoing flirtation, shall we say. Nothing really serious. It was all in good fun.

“So what should we do today?” I asked brightly, skipping off towards the kitchen.

Gerard shrugged as he followed me. “Dunno. Thought we might stay in today.”

“Oh?” I asked sadly. “Well, do you want to eat anything in particular?” I asked as I took out a loaf of bread.

“May I please have a tuna sandwich?” Gerard grinned.

I smiled and shook my head at his never-ending hunger for tuna sandwiches.

------
    It really is my birthday today ^_^

None of you needed to know that, but I just felt the need to repeat it over and over again x]

8. Julia

Julia New Member

Happy Birthday!

Another great update peachness.
    :)

9. mimi

mimi New Member

I may be so late..but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lurve you! ^^ how's yah been? [is retarded..we always see each other at school]

but anyway! IT WAS a great update!

P.s. thanks for the pizza!

10. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

Thank you, Mimi and Julia ^_^

And, Mimi, you mean the disappearing pizza? x]

11. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Wonderful updates, Lexi. I can't believe 100 years have passed! So it's safe to assume that poor Frank, and more importantly, poor me =O, are dead? Can't wait for more!

Happy Birthday!:)

12. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

Awssies!! Happy birthday!! I loved the updates!

100 years??! Oh wow....Mind me asking...but..whatever happened to Frank??

13. Kaley

Kaley Active Member

Happy Birthday! :)

Whoa. 100 years?!
    Haha. Gerard sleeps naked.

14. TKQwerty

TKQwerty New Member

Great update :)
    O_O What about Frankie?!

---------------
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

15. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

Aw those were awesome updates. 100 years is a long time to be away from your brother. Even if they are vampires.

Happy Birthday by the way!

16. HelenasXinterlude13

HelenasXinterlude13 New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:)

Wonderful updates. Can't wait for more. But, like everyone else is asking, where IS Frank?

17. xXFazXx

xXFazXx New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XD
    great updates
    Frank is dead :(
    haha naked Gee

18. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wow one hundred years.
    Fantastic updates Lexi.

19. Moonshyne

Moonshyne New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!
    :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

I loved the updates!!

But sad because Frank and Angila are gone. :(

I feel bad that she doesn't remember Mikey and only a little of Julia, but glad Gerard is there for her

I also sad that Mikey and Gerard haven't talked probably since the IM thing.

Can't wait to read more

20. Yoshi.

Yoshi. Nerdfighter

^I'm adding.

I'm sad because Frank never spoke to her again. And never even saw her again. *tear*