Tattoos

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Manda, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

New one! Done by my good friend, for free!

[​IMG]

't needs a touch up after it's healed. Plus, some shadowing needs to be done. :)

2. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

Cool design, I've never seen one like that before!

3. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Thanks! It's actually a design from a Muse single. :)

4. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Got my new tattoo today.

[​IMG]

Pic was taken right after the tattoo was finished. It's in memory of my mother, who passed away earlier this month. She was a Leo, and loved lions, so I got a tattoo of a stained glass picture that she'd had since before I was born.

5. Kaytea

Kaytea TSoSP

:eek: ash, it's beautiful!

6. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

Ash, it's really nice!

7. Flock of Margot

Flock of Margot New Member

So I had an idea for my second tattoo, but I want to run it by a couple of people first...
    When I was little, I used to watch this tv show about a bear who went on adventures and such and he wore a red sweater with a yellow plaid scarf and matching pants.
    So, as an homage to my childhood, I thought a yellow plaid scarf around my ankle would be a neat idea. What do you guys think?

Also, my family has a long history of memory loss in old age due to dementia/ alzheimer's, so I would like to have something to sort of represent those days that I, otherwise, (probably) won't remember.

8. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

^Rupert?!

And it sounds like a neat idea, but really, the best people/person to ask would be the artist; if you go in, they're usually really happy to discuss your idea and stuff. I mean, they don't want it to look poop as much as you wouldn't.

9. Flock of Margot

Yes, Rupert! And that's a good point, I just didn't know if it sounded dumb/ childish. I won't be getting it for another 4 1/2 months, as a graduation present to myself.

10. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

I know what you mean; I HATE going in. I never really know what to say/ask etc and I always feel stupid, but they're used to it!

11. Flock of Margot

Exactly, I went in for my first tattoo, which is basically just words, and the man asked me about font type. I literally stood there for about ten minutes like, ummmmmmmm. Definately one of the most awkward conversations I've ever had.

12. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/122/9/d/tiny_wisdom_by_pootpuzo-d3ffd4x.jpg
    I want this for my third tattoo (thinking about the left wrist about the size of a quarter or half dollar). I've been in love with owls for the longest time. Where I've decided to go into cosmetology, I can have tattoos on my wrist as long as I don't go over board.

I'm going to wait a little while to be 100% sure I'm going into that field; I'm about 85%-90% right now.

13. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

That is an adorable design!

14. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Thanks :) It took me forever to find an owl picture I wanted and found that one floating around on dA

15. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

Aww, that is adorable ai proper love that!

16. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

I now gor four tattoos. Letter words on each wrists, and big shouder tattoo on each shoulder. Getting my fifth in two weeks :)

17. StarlightFreak

StarlightFreak New Member

What's on your wrists? (I'm a nosy bugger...)

18. Madden

Madden Faut souffrir pour ĂȘtre

Just spotted this on Pinterest, and I want it so bad. It's an outline of an atlas/world, and when I visit a country, I would have it coloured.

[​IMG]

Am I mad or?!

19. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

^ That actually looks really cool, so if you're mad then I am as well

20. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

Hope and Revenge. =)